UK related articles

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by rachel »

Mark Steyn | Thursday 5th May

He's the best UK Covid news.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH UK MHRA - Exposing the genomic sequence of SARSCov2
https://hive.blog/worldnews/@franceslea ... f-sarscov2

When I read the Wuhan study in Feb 2020 I was mortified by the monkey kidney & foetal cell-lines which were used as a "culture" before rt-PCR amplification. Isolation was never satisfactory at any stage thereafter.
I honestly felt sick.
The genome sequence was computed from this.

I set about proving that the vaccine has been created from a computer generated genomic sequence & not one isolated from an infected person, either in Wuhan or anywhere else in the world since.

The Pfizer BioNTech vaccine was approved by UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) & I initiated a polite exchange of emails with them as follows:

Twitter post yesterday & my account was summarily suspended:

WITHOUT A PURIFIED SAMPLE VIRUS UK MHRA CONFESSES THAT THE PFIZER VACCINE mRNA ELEMENT IS A COMPUTER GENERATED GENOMIC SEQUENCE AMPLIFIED FROM A RNA FRAGMENT FOUND IN ONE EXPERIMENTAL STUDY FROM WUHAN (Feb 2020).
NO SIMILAR VIRUS HAS BEEN ISOLATED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD SINCE.
THE VACCINES ARE CREATED USING A COMPUTER MODEL!
AFTER NEIL FERGUSON'S CATASTROPHIC COMPUTER MODEL TOOK THE WORLD INTO A SPIRAL OF LOCKDOWNS, MASKS & ABJECT FEAR - HOW MUCH FAITH HAVE YOU GOT IN A COMPUTER CREATED "VIRAL" SPIKE PROTEIN BEING INJECTED INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM?

Several followers asked for sight of the original exchange of emails & as twitter suspended me over this revelation I decided to create this article which, being on the blockchain, is safe from deletion.

Thanks to all followers on all social media channels for disseminating my work.

Much love as ever

Fran
xx
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Mark Steyn | Thursday 12th May

Mark goes after the vaccine on every show. Very interesting. He's said he's been reported to Ofcom, it's curious if they'll go after him.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interesting, you cannot believe anything government says

jab.png
BBC - The figures of 3 million unvaccinated people is at odds with official ONS & HSA figures which show by May 2022

18.9 million in England refused all doses
30.5 million refused a 2nd or 3rd dose.

You are not alone, don’t be made to feel so.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Is it me or is the whole world just suffering from blase Covid fatigue.

Later this month the BBC's Hannah Fry (apparantly a Professor of something) is to host a program challenging the unvaccinated as to why they refuse to be vaccinated.
This is the same Hannah Fry involved in the making of a BBC 'Event 201' type program (Contagion), about a pandemic.
Predicting everything about the up coming Covid pandemic, down to the same town where the first Covid 19 patient resides.

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/bbc- ... om_G5m6T48
In a strange twist of fate, it seems the first coronavirus patient to be infected in the UK is from Haslemere -the very place we used for our 2018 citizen science experiment: the BBC Pandemic.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

There's more analysis by Norman Fenton here:
https://www.normanfenton.com/post/bbc-w ... inst-covid

However I'm not sure where any of these statistical gymnastics take us. In the long run, we are all dead. The main question is whether the jab and increasing number of "boosters" are reducing life expectancy at any age. Being jabbed or unjabbed isn't going to prevent death or hospitalisation and we all know the tests are fraudulent, the cornerstone of this enormous hoax. Studying an unjabbed control group is not a major priority for the covid industry or a good selling point for pharmaceutical products.

Norman also doesn't touch on the likelihood that the oldest age groups are those that are the most scared of dying and the most receptive to the implicive narrative of the vaccine being the elixir of life.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

A researcher has dug deeper into the Haslemere experiment, which until now had been buried, only to be exhumed when Dr Hannah Fry fronted a very recently broadcast BBC "Big Brother" kind of programme in which volunteers who had refused the covid jab were herded into a house for the cameras and grilled about their stance, title UNVACCINATED. [usual caveats apply....]
clip

background
https://www.sgul.ac.uk/news/bbc-documen ... st-georges

It also emerged that Dr Asma Khalil, who appeared in the programme, is pharma-compromised.

The two Pighooey videos suggest that the modelling exercises which produced such extraordinary estimates of covid deaths were based on tracking data from the Haslemere experiment.

BBC Pandemic: Seeding the Biggest Global Psy-op of all time
Dec 23 2021`
Is it really possible that the entire Covid pandemic is just an elaborate piece of theatre, eerily foretold by an obscure BBC TV programme shown on a backwater channel in 2018?

In 2017-18, the BBC harvested data from thousands of volunteers for an entertaining TV documentary. This video shows how the team of academics brought in to run the BBC Pandemic simulation experiment were subsequently recruited to the British government's "SPI-M" modelling group for the specific purpose of using their "BBC Pandemic Dataset" to topple the crucial first UK COVID domino.

Full transcript and links to critiqued material available at http://www.pighooey.co.uk

Earlier videos on the spooky Hannah Fry

Sept 5 2021

Sept 8 2021

Nothing since.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

awesome ,really good

fakeologist knighthood for xulk
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Starting at 41 minutes, UK Column has got an interesting section on Prof Hannah Fry. Apparently amongst her other skills she identifies firstly as a comedian. Unsurprising given some of my assertions in the Muppet Show thread.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is an aside, I don't know where to put it, but apparently the was an off-screen fainting of presenter.

TV debate between Truss and Sunak cancelled after presenter faints
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ter-faints

This is Alistair Williams' take... He's a comedian, apparently banned from travelling to USA even before the unvaccinated ban.

Alistair makes a good point about Mark Steyn championing vaccine injuries. I tend to think it's about leading the opposition. The establishment are getting their go-to-vaccine-damaged-people in place for the next stage of the psyop.