UK related articles

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
xileffilex

Re: UK related articles

Unread post by xileffilex »

Rachel [not our rachel] has been hammering away at it since the beginning of crazy covid times.
Good interview with David Icke's son
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

A nice pictorial display of excess deaths since 2020 in England.
I, however, see no point in separating "covid" deaths from all cause mortality, since the "covid" is only a spurious test.
I also don't understand the lull in early 2022 and why the excess deaths of the elderly should swing so strongly either way.
The mass cull of the elderly in April 2020 is notable.

source -
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Latest excess deaths figures up to week 48 for England & Wales sees the lowest excess since week 35 at "only" 9.2%.

I remember the days when this on its own would have been viewed an extraordinary figure, yet here we are with an average excess of 13.7% over the past 3 months.
Fj77J4zXgAEYTU-.png
Fj77J4zXgAEYTU-.png (10.72 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

UK Doctors Call For Government Investigation Of mRNA Covid Vaccines.
More and more are speaking up.

As mentioned by Debi49400012 on today's ukcolumn news, here is Dame June Raine of MHRAgovuk explaining that medicines haven't been studied in pregnancy since #Thalidomide.

To me it sounds like Dame June Raine wants to be given the go ahead to experiment on pregnant women from the get-go. From inception to vaccine in 100 Days.

UK Column News - 21st December 2022
https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-colum ... ember-2022
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

It is important to remember that there is a definite medical effect that is achieved by all these new doctors "speaking out" about the effects of the vaccine now injected into 75+ percent of the population in industrialised countries.
-
The effect of going strong on denouncing the effect of nanotech, spike proteins and the like, its like hitting two birds with the same stone. Reinforce the false belief in the power of advanced science - and above all : create nocebo damage.
-
" The Nocebo effect occurs when negative expectations of the patient regarding a treatment cause the treatment to have a more negative effect than it otherwise would have. For example, when a patient anticipates a side effect of a medication, they can experience that effect even if the "medication" is actually an inert substance "

-Wikipedia
-
In other words, creating more negative expectations from Covid vaccinations now will enhance the negative effect created under the actual vaccination campaign. In addition to making us believe in the medical concepts promoted by allopathic medecine.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

KATIE HOPKINS : YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

Here's John on the same subject.

UK EXCESS DEATHS INCREASE A LOT

Excess death over the 5 year normal
A13-5.jpg
That one is the last week's jump as the Boost is continued to be pushed. Green represents deaths not attributed to COVID, but what is excess to the five year average for that week.
A13-8.jpg
A13-8.jpg (26.34 KiB) Viewed 1409 times
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Death rates up to highest on record in Scotland.

Fm1Tup1WAAA31nw.jpg
Fm1WGM9XgAAq-k3.jpg
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

What about sepsis?

In just the past 3 days, I've seen this autoimmune blood disease 'advertised' on the side of ambulances, I've heard of a child being ill with it, and of a young healthy 42 year old woman dying.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:06 am Death rates up to highest on record in Scotland.

Fm1Tup1WAAA31nw.jpg

Fm1WGM9XgAAq-k3.jpg
Nothing to see up here.....the SNP Marxists are too busy asking 7 year olds their gender and exploring the gender recognition reform bill.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I posted it as it was noteworthy @YouCanCallMeAl, if it's the second week of the year, you'd think any delay of reporting over the Christmas break would have worked its way out. We can only judge if the trend continues.