Dancing Nurses return.....to the White House.

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Dancing Nurses return.....to the White House.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Perhaps the most bizarre almost inexplicable element in this operation....dancing nurses... now moves to the White House.

Is there some power generated by the juxtaposition of espousing and threatening death and horror while nurses (death companions) dance and sing?

I submit there is black magick at work in this ritual. Everything the enemy does is calculated to influence and attack our subconscious.

The Biden witch off to the side, dressed in pink to feign femininity, off to the side overseeing the ritual. "Seeing a pink dress is quite an ambiguous symbol. This image predicts different things: deception and illusions." Pink is traditional to females. While blue is the traditional color of males, which is the color all of the nurses, both male and female, are dressed in.

So we have color magic as well as the UNI-FORM of the blue scrubs and black masks. These nurses are not on duty or coming off a shift. They are wearing scrubs to INFLUENCE YOU. This ritual is done to manipulate your subconscious. They should be in street clothes.

"Blue is the color of the sky and ocean – the open space in our natural environment where we find tranquility to reduce stress. It is also a popular color choice for corporate logos, suits, and uniforms, such as police outfits. This is because the psychological effects of the color blue evoke images of trust, safety, and calming authority."

If you think it is by accident that every NEWS TV PROGRAM has a blue background, guess again.

Black masks, also not by accident....a color ( or rather the void of color) representing fear, authority, evil, and darkness. Darth Vader and Wicked Witch of the West.

You have the 2 Christmas trees, symbolizing the Masonic columns with a male portrait, George, to one side and the androgyne, Martha, to the other. The altar in the center is the merging of the 2 genders.

2 female "nurses" in the front row without masks. Both have the classic lesbian short haircut. These 2 soloists sing the duet to each other.

Aside from "Jill", there is not a white male in the show.

All UNI-FORMS have the Northwell Health logo which is also of interest.
So we have a flock of multi-colored triangles hinting at a square made up of smaller squares....
The purple colored triangle is largest at the bottom left. NONE OF THIS IS HAPPENSTANCE.

No one is singing here, this is a simulation with pre-recorded music and voices. So it is a ritual.

Showing Christmas trees and wrapped gifts in the White House also is meant to manipulate you into thinking they are just like you.

" I have a Christmas tree and presents, so they are just like me." They are not.....you are being manipulated.

The choice of song is interesting "We need a little Christmas". Perhaps they do...

"For I've grown a little leaner, grown a little colder
Grown a little sadder, grown a little older
And I need a little angel sitting on my shoulder
Need a little Christmas now"
Attachments
HEALTH_CARE_160429843_AR_-1_TNEPUXUJOCML.jpg
northwell_cs_digital_feature.jpg