The Boston Marathon Unbombing....re-examined.

Integrated Capstone Events - ICE - are where fusion centers/merged law enforcement come together to conduct a DHS led event - and portray it as real.
dirtybenny

The Boston Marathon Unbombing....re-examined.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This 3.5 hour video was posted at GLP recently and it is a thorough examination of the lies, inconsistencies and deceptions of the Boston Marathon event.

I disagree with his conclusions on motivation and methodology of the participants, but it is nonetheless, a meticulous examination of the evidence that we have access to.

The elephant in the room is how does anyone or anything coordinate the seamless and flawless participation and execution of an event such as this involving thousands of apparent people. My model differs from the producer of the video.

My model is more in line with Chris Sideris. For those in need of a good 2022 rant, he is always a good choice. If foul language, political incorrectness, and negativity offend you, do not watch. He can outdo SMJ with expletives.

Happy New Year!
dirtybenny

Re: The Boston Marathon Unbombing....re-examined.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Their hive permeates this realm integrating into their operation. I remember going into CVS the day after this event and you were given the option to donate to BOSTON STRONG on the checkout device. Seamless, pre-planned and rapid. Just like acrylic sheets at checkouts and dots on the floor in stores with their current operation.

This clip shows how they wove Aerosmith into validating their deception.

Joe Perry of Aerosmith claims BOTH of his kids lost friends in the bombing

A bizarre collection of characters.....as Joe Perry says, " The show goes on."
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Ft2roDDX0AIyLOP.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I'm not sure if the first Bitchute video is The Boston Unbombing or not, as it's not loading. So this is the Odysee version posted up by Richard Hall.

The Boston Unbombing

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99
At the Boston Marathon in 2013, behind the barriers where spectators were standing, two 'explosions' went off - 210 yards and 14 seconds apart. The event was reported in the media as a terrorist attack allegedly killing three people, injuring hundreds of others, including 17 who allegedly lost limbs. This film provides proof that the entire event was a carefully planned hoax using crisis actors and various other operatives. The film exposes how such hoaxes are ran and managed. In relation to terrorism events globally, it is important because from around the 2012/2013 time period, fabricated terror incidents switched from real deaths to incidents using hoaxed deaths, sometimes known as 'phantom' terror. Subsequent hoaxed terror attacks, ie after 2013, have been carried out in places with poor oversight, such as on bridges, within controlled areas inside buildings, or in more remote locations. This is why this film is so important because it comprehensively captured the event, and shows how these kind of attacks are staged. It is essential to carry the knowledge gained from this attack when considering all subsequent terror attacks. NOTE : When watching this film, I found that I needed to use the pause button regularly when still images of the 'action' were being displayed in order to fully understand what was going on. Keep your finger over the pause button and spend time taking in the images.
rachel

Crisis Actor: Dr. Leana Wen

Unread post by rachel »