Cirsten Weldon...welcome to the Circus Well Done

dirtybenny

Cirsten Weldon...welcome to the Circus Well Done

Unread post by dirtybenny »

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

Cirsten Weldon told her fans not to get vaccinated and wanted Dr. Anthony Fauci executed. She just died of COVID

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-sta ... ref=scroll

her father was the Chairman of the Singapore Stock Exchange and Chairman of a hotel chain. Meanwhile, her mother is a realtor in Singapore.
Weldon’s father was chairman of the Singapore Stock Exchange and her mother was an attorney. She left her family at the age of 14 and enrolled in a boarding school which offered her a strong foundation of hard work.

Another totally bizarre character foisted upon the world stage to deceive and distract manKIND.

Cirsten Weldon Pushes Conspiracy Theory Hillary Clinton Died From Cannibalism Disease

"Yeah, she passed a long time ago," Weldon said in a video shared on Friday by Right Wing Watch, a project of the progressive group People for the American Way. "I don't think it was 2018, I think it was about 8 months ago, she died of kuru. And that was not from... she wasn't hanged or anything, she just expired... Hillary was on stage four, they couldn't help her. She was barely taking a breath a minute."

Weldon added that German Chancellor Angela Merkel also suffered from kuru, but was "stage three," and went on to claim that Clinton's former campaign manager John Podesta "has been seized a long time ago." She added that she believed infrequent appearances in the media were evidence that several others, like former Clinton aide Huma Abedin and former FBI Director James Comey, had "obviously" been seized as well.

Weldon said that Democratic donor George Soros, a figure frequently mentioned in far-right conspiracy theories, had "passed years ago" and "if you see him out there, it's probably a clone." She also bragged about knowing "the location of every NASA office" and said she would be delivering speeches at "each and every" one of the space agency's offices once "our POTUS," former President Donald Trump, "comes back" into the White House.

In a July 2020 live stream featuring Weldon, Cosensei claimed that Hillary and former President Bill Clinton had both been executed and that Trump's White House would soon begin offering a pay-per-view cable channel for those who wished to watch the purported executions.

https://www.newsweek.com/actress-cirste ... se-1589772

Another bizarre media story from 2007...

Being a normal hot-blooded male, I must confess an email I received last week sent my pulse racing. It read: "Dear Lincoln, I love your columns. I was a Playboy Playmate, and you can Google me to confirm. I would be happy to give you a great story, and you can accompany them by taking a photographic spread".

I contacted the writer and took her up on her offer. We met at her house, where she introduced herself as Cirsten Weldon, a Singapore-born Chinese American, who wants to be a New Zealand resident.

She left Singapore to live in the US when she was 15, where she made her money working in the Hollywood adult magazine, television and B-movie circuit.

Weldon did get roles in shows such as The Cosby Show, but her biggest part was a brief sex scene in the back of a car for Oliver Stone's movie The Doors.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/ilincoln- ... CBGNUZHHI/

A commenter about "her"

A World of Deception . Cirsten Weldon . Transgender . Weldon , Well Done . hahaha

From one of the comments on this video...

" Was she born a woman? I'm getting trans vibes from Cirsten. " Me too.....
Attachments
newFile-1.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg (6.35 KiB) Viewed 397 times
31ba2fb966b89f92c6569516211e949e.jpg
31ba2fb966b89f92c6569516211e949e.jpg (13.62 KiB) Viewed 397 times
dirtybenny

Re: Cirsten Weldon...welcome to the Circus Well Done

pics
Attachments
OIP-4bbbb.jpg
OIP-4bbbb.jpg (21.84 KiB) Viewed 396 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.59 KiB) Viewed 396 times
756b3c1d8ea359fa97a934a9b9953b05.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Cirsten Weldon...welcome to the Circus Well Done

So we have the obligatory selfie on the deathbed.

Dating pic with Bill Cosby.

and another absurd narrative to entertain the herd.
Attachments
cirsten.png
CirstenWeldon-02.jpg
1.jpg