CBCD - Blackrock - Central Banking

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)

Unread post by rachel »

Governments are moving towards central bank digital currencies which risk stripping away our civil liberties and potentially used as a conduit for social credit systems. We are sleepwalking towards this.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FgULYDUWQAAOb3R.jpg

FgT-fheXEAAkkI3.jpg
rachel

Re: Blackrock

Unread post by rachel »

Most Ludicrous DOJ Lies - Cui Bono? (MORN_02)

VIDEO INTRO

Murder of a Rebel Nation, Episode 02: Most Ludicrous DOJ Lies - Cui Bono?

In retrospect, the outcome of the cops-and-robbers drama that played out in the wake of the global financial crisis looks so manifestly predictable now: on the one hand, you had clear-cut criminal fraud perpetrated by Wall Street banks on a colossal scale (a fact freely admitted to by Alan Greenspan in Episode 01 and ratified in this episode by Senator Ted Kaufman), while on the other (and far heavier) hand you had a Department of Justice headed by a team from… Wall Street’s go-to law firm from Washington, D.C. From the point of view of someone in 2022, the only thing more obvious than the rigged outcome here—the robbers won because the “cops” at the DOJ were the robbers’ attorneys, DUH—was the fact that the deck at the DOJ was stacked to produce exactly that result.

That much is obvious these days, so massively has graft and corruption not only grown, but come to be openly celebrated by the thoroughly mediocre public figures who pollute seemingly every political scene (at least in the west), notable only for their mindlessly unflinching obedience to corporate interests. Looking back to the wake of the GFC, it’s like OF COURSE no big Wall Street banks or bankers were prosecuted—how could we have been so foolish to think otherwise?

But if you go back just a few years, things weren’t so clear.

Even as late December 2012, near the end of Obama’s first term, the prosecutorial outcome at least seemed like it was still up for grabs. Many people including myself clung to the belief that that the rule of law still had a pulse in the U.S., and that even if it was unlikely, there still existed at least the chance that the DOJ would indict at least one bank executive from Wall Street.

The media’s inevitable query—“why doesn’t the DOJ prosecute Wall Street?”—greatly advanced the illusion that the DOJ might yet prosecute Wall Street.

That all changed in January 2013, for good, when an actual journalist (not an overpaid shill) showed up on TV one night with a flamethrower and in 53 minutes absolutely torched every single element of (and assumption bundled up into) the media’s cops-and-robbers narrative that had prevailed up until that point, torched it all down into a tidy little pile of fine ashen dust.

That night, day two of Obama’s second term, revealed the horrifying truth about what had been going on inside the United States Justice Department: it had spent the last four years telling enormous lies about why it wasn’t prosecuting Wall Street. The simple truth was breathtakingly ugly….

https://bestevidence.substack.com/p/new ... s-doj-lies
nickw

Milton Friedman - Only Government Creates Inflation

Unread post by nickw »

Since 2008 when I first began to wonder what was wrong with the "System" it,s been about following the money trail.
It,s a wakeup call to realise the LIES fed for decades about The Economy. Power of Govt to solve problems- that they really create & exacerbate.

Milton Friedman talks about where inflation comes from:

"Govts create money and so create inflation"but he doesn,t even give the whole story.
The real power is in the Central banks/mints print the money- who then lend it to govts- plus interest.
So it,s then a debt at compound interest so ends up bigger than the principal: It'll always increase. Like those huge deficits which WE have to repay

Banks create money when we make a loan, with mere keystrokes- which we repay with real money. So we,re always being drained of cash = debtslaves

John Titus again( which you posted elsewhere) Almost everything he does is clearly explained with patience.
His stuff should be linked here somewhere imho, so everyone here at least gets more knowledge {since we,ve been lied to since forever}

See what,s being done every day in every bank transaction with almost every customer behind those hallowed curtains.

It,s as false as everything else we look into ... #ColdComfort
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Yep, he's well worth watching, a recent podcast.

https://bestevidence.substack.com/p/rfk ... ence-about
RFK Jr. had me on his podcast recently to discuss a documentary, “All the Plenary’s Men,” that I made about how a network of global banksters got the U.S. Justice Department to refrain from prosecuting London bank HSBC for money laundering crimes in the closing days of Obama’s first term of office.

It’s a bit odd, I thought, his request for an interview, in that I released the video onto YouTube over five years ago.

So why now, Bobby? I’m wondering. I know that Catherine Austin Fitts, whom I assist every week in co-hosting and co-producing her own “Money & Markets” podcast for Solari Inc., had lobbied RFK Jr. to have me on specifically discuss that video, but I figured he’d take a pass. That he actually extended an invite to discuss the doc came as surprise. But then again, it’s clear that more and more people are waking up to who’s actually in charge of the increasingly brazen mafiacracy we live under.

So why not talk about “All the Plenary’s Men,” I thought? It’s a nifty piece of detective work, that video, and without a doubt it’s made the rounds over the last five years. Max Keiser saw it and invited and had me on the Keiser Report to talk about it, and people still ask me about it and as well about the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), which plays a central role in the shameful HSBC/DOJ saga.

In part the video’s staying power, however meager (it has a grand total of 115,000 views), is rooted, I'd like to imagine, in what it proves. Which is that the DOJ’s exoneration of HSBC—a foreign bank—represented the enforcement by the DOJ of “global rules” (a term explained at length in the doc) at the expense and in derogation of U.S. law, which the DOJ violated at every turn. The video explained how the outcome of the case reflected a coup d’etat in the U.S., and predicted—correctly—that the DOJ’s active participation in criminality would become a permanent feature of the U.S. political and legal landscape regardless of which party held the White House.

And here we are five years later, Obama’s vice president is now in the Oval Office, and the DOJ is spiraling ever more out of control, unconcerned to the point of pride about its open lawlessness. You wanna know how the DOJ got so out of control? Obama’s first term is a great place to start...

This is the video, something for me to watch, I remember the scandal at the time.

All the Plenary's Men
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

An article on Blackrock from Corbett here:
https://corbettreport.substack.com/p/ho ... -the-world

Part 1 of a coming series.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The ESG divestment grows: Florida takes $2 billion back from Blackrock
https://joannenova.com.au/2022/12/the-e ... blackrock/
Good News: The best hope of unwinding the unholy alliance between Big-Money and Big-Government comes from the US States and they are starting to sink their teeth in.

BlackRock is the defacto Global Climate Police — but disguised as a monster investment fund. The way to break it is to expose that its primary interest is not in making money for its clients but as a Woke political tool.

BlackRock are able to intimidate most of the world with $10 trillion dollars in assets. They are effectively the third biggest “country” in the world by GDP. But it’s an illusion. They are wielding other people’s money — using their clients own pension funds to indirectly punish their own clients. And once those clients figure it out and pull their funds, BlackRock will become an empty shell. Couldn’t happen to a nicer company…

It’s a scam where BlackRock target legal corporations in states that voted to use fossil fuels to effectively undo what the voters wanted. A few months ago, 19 States in the USA started asking BlackRock and the US SEC some hot and hard legal questions. West Virginia announced they would boycott firms that boycott fossil fuels, and now Florida joins them in boycotting BlackRock...

main site
https://fakeologist.com/blog/2022/12/02 ... -illusion/
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Following on from above...
BlackRock CEO Larry Fink: The world is losing hope...
Source: New York Times Events (Youtube)

Some of the top replies...

screenshot-mobile.twitter.com-2022.12.05-01_49_12.png
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/will- ... line-bring

screenshot-mobile.twitter.com-2022.12.05-01_51_52.png

screenshot-mobile.twitter.com-2022.12.05-01_52_43.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The TRUTH about inflation & the battle for CONTROL – what the globalists WON’T tell you

Is the CRYPTO world ENDING? Are the central planners taking over, installing their digital CONTROL GRID? Professor Werner speaks about the road ahead.

Find out how Professor Werner was able to predict significant inflation to happen about now as early as May 2020, well before war, sanctions and energy 'shocks'?

Speech given in Vaduz, the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein, on 13 October 2022 in Vaduzer Saal, as invited speaker at Token Summit 2022.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Neil Oliver