Aaron Dover (1 WTC Witness Testimony)

All things 9/11
rachel

Aaron Dover (1 WTC Witness Testimony)

Unread post by rachel »

9/11 No Floors by Aaron Dover (Witness Testimony)

911 NO FLOORS - A TRANSPARENT DECEIT BY AARON DOVER
rachel

Re: Aaron Dover 'NO FLOORS'

Unread post by rachel »

Another interesting No Floors video by Aaron Dover

911 NO FLOORS - WE HAVE EXPLOSIVES BY AARON DOVER

AARON DOVER WE'VE ALL BEEN HOAXED
heretical1

The Ultimate Secret (Aaron Dover and the Energy Hoax)

Unread post by heretical1 »

The inimitable Aaron Dover believed that the electrical energy we use today is actually sourced from the atmosphere. This is what the illuminates know. It is how they "bring light unto nations."

He arrived at this conclusion after examining the tower disaster that happened in NYC on September 2001. The two towers in question disappeared quickly because they were actually empty: they had no floors. Those buildings, not unlike many other tall buildings, act as electrical masts. Electricity seeks ground, just as water finds its level. Collected energy could be stored in capacitors/batteries for use by various and varying loads. Battery city.

There are various auxiliary hoaxes to this central secret, e.g. crude oil, which make it a difficult threshold to cross, as one must first debunk numerous other stories to even entertain the possibility.

Some technical questions: the complexity of "3-phase" AC distribution; why bother? Is it because motors — which may be the earliest loads on the grid, after lighting — lend themselves to alternating current? Transformers, we are told, cannot work with DC, so that could be another reason. Finally, are inverters simple enough to design and produce, such that you can hide them deep inside the supply grid and just tell the dupes, "Oh that? That's just a diddly-doo--Let's go play golf!"?

This is at least my second go at this idea. Although it is patently obvious to me that our earth is a stationary plane — a fact in plain sight that I do not balk at — this energy question seems persistently surreal, and the practical evidence is not as accessible as the flat earth observations. What say you, all?
heretical1

Re: The Ultimate Secret (Aaron Dover and the Energy Hoax)

Unread post by heretical1 »

Blessed is this man. Some have a talent for making things clear and simple.

Please note that this does not make the exact case because the voltage here was between pipe-ground and grid-ground, not between atmosphere & ground.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

9/11-No Floors/Hollow Towers-My Own Witness Testimony-Aaron Dover
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/ ... mMFdz.html

Interesting that Aaron mentions the restaurant and a ballroom below it. I say it's interesting because Blackpool Tower has a very famous ballroom, and if we believe that was the archetypal electric tower, there might be another reason for the floor they describe as the ballroom.

The two pictures I know of where the towers look hollow as mentioned in the testimony link above. I'm not sure if it's a visual effect or really showing light passing through, though the sunlight does look like it's coming from behind the towers.

Blackpool Illuminations
https://www.theblackpoolilluminations.i ... minations/
Curious about the history of Blackpool Illuminations and how they came to be? They’re as much a part of Blackpool as sticks of rock and The Tower!

The illuminations were originally founded way back in 1879 when the world was a very different place. It all began with just one row of eight arc lamps on 60ft high poles along the seafront.

Back then, even public street lighting was a curiosity. The lights on Blackpool seafront were known as ‘artificial sunshine’. People flocked to Blackpool to see them and must have literally been dazzled by the sight.

Don’t forget that this was twelve months before the patent of the electric light bulb. At the time most homes are lit by candles and oil lamps. People lived in a very dim and dreary world, compared to the one we now live in.
Blackpool Tower
Blackpool Tower
Blackpool Illuminations
Blackpool Illuminations
The Tower Ballroom
The Tower Ballroom
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

To keep the topic in 9/11 I've put some World Trade Center construction photos in Tower construction photos thread.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I always find it interesting when I put a link up that isn't of something particularly current and within the week it's been taken down. I've found another version, Aaron mentions the Ballroom around the 10 minute mark.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is quite interesting given Aaron Dover's free energy take. It's on the last page.
And this are some pages of a supplement published on the New York Times on february 28th 1971, to advertise the then still in construction, World Trade Center Complex.
I just post this five pages here, but there are 16 pages in total, you can find the rest of the supplement in this Flickr album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/34471641@ ... 914742406/
7914739438_778e630d4e_b.jpg
7914743984_26d00338a4_b.jpg
7914750348_e6a7a0e698_b.jpg
7914752196_6c9a188c85_b.jpg
7914738332_170211e5c9_b.jpg

But why mention Edison?

edison.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison
Electric power distribution
After devising a commercially viable electric light bulb on October 21, 1879, Edison developed an electric "utility" to compete with the existing gas light utilities. On December 17, 1880, he founded the Edison Illuminating Company, and during the 1880s, he patented a system for electricity distribution. The company established the first investor-owned electric utility. On September 4, 1882, in Pearl Street, New York City, his 600 kW cogeneration steam-powered generating station, Pearl Street Station's, electrical power distribution system was switched on, providing 110 volts direct current (DC), initially to 59 customers in lower Manhattan, quickly growing to 508 customers with 10,164 lamps. The power station was decommissioned in 1895.

Eight months earlier in January 1882, to demonstrate feasibility, Edison had switched on the 93 kW first steam-generating power station at Holborn Viaduct in London. This was a smaller 110 V DC supply system, eventually supplying 3,000 street lights and a number of nearby private dwellings, but was shut down in September 1886 as uneconomic, since he was unable to extend the premises.

On January 19, 1883, the first standardized incandescent electric lighting system employing overhead wires began service in Roselle, New Jersey.