Canada Trucking Freedom Convoy 2022

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Canada Trucking Freedom Convoy 2022

Unread post by fakeologist »

fakeologist
Site Admin

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Julia Hartley-Brewer begins with following, the world-view her guest is arguing from? ... Part of the reason for my Liberalism thread.
I keep watching the world saying 'this is outrageous' and we talked earlier with the security minister Damien Hines about these battles over information and disinformation and fake news and control of the internet, of social media, control of mainstream media, what people see what information they get, how do you verify, but also the right to protest the right to peacefully have your say. And, frankly, I think it's a bit rich of the West to say 'Oh, this is outrageous, how outrageous Russia can do this.' When we have the West pretty much silent when Justin Trudeau sent in people to deal with the peaceful protests, yes a pain in the backside I'm sure they were for the people of Ottawa when you have hundreds of truckers move in. But nevertheless, it is civil disobedience, a peaceful protest. Freezing their assets, freezing the assets of people who even so much as give food or donate $10 to the truckers? I know the battle in Ukraine is very different. But these principles should be...if they're not there all the time, they're not principles. They're just convenient opinions rather than principles. But the idea that the West Stands completely silent while Justin Trudeau basically rips up the Canadian Constitution and takes away the fundamental human right to peaceful protest and treat people as if they were terrorists while they're sitting in their trucks in Ottawa and then says, Oh, this is awful what Putin is doing in on the streets of Russia, you know, we in the West have got to start understanding that these principles need to be there 24/7 365, around the whole world.
mrsfakeologist

Unread post by mrsfakeologist »

mrsfakeologist

fakeologist
Site Admin

fakeologist
Site Admin

mrsfakeologist

Wayback archive:
“Doing EXACTLY What His FATHER Did in 1970" Jordan Peterson
https://web.archive.org/web/20220310110 ... DWr2K5zCC0
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've mentioned Joe Boyd before, and his discussion with UK Column regarding his experience campaigning against fracking companies and running into controlled opposition. Well on today's UK Column there is a section about Canada, I've clipped the part regarding Lich and King, for me it sounds like a circus show. I suggest the only reason they are being treated the way they are is because they were the government infiltrators and they are now being protected by the state.

From Canadian report, UK Column News 7th March 2022 starting at the 46 minute mark

I know either Joe or Iain Davis, another UK Column contributor, have highlighted how controlled opposition works. They are imbedded as leaders to direct the movement in a particular way and then are taken out before the sting and the group they infiltrate are never again allowed to speak with them. Below is a clip from Jo's first interview with UK Column on this theme.

From Joe Boyd interview with UK Column News 2nd June 2021 starting at the 53 minute mark
fakeologist
Site Admin

She's out - the whole story seems simulated.
Is she allowed to talk in "free" Canada about it?
https://cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/tamar ... -1.6375798