Joni Mitchell....another hive member revealed....

dirtybenny

Joni Mitchell....another hive member revealed....

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I propose that none of the pop musicians, actors, celebrities, government officials are what they present as.

The kabuki theatre of Joe Rogan, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Peter Frampton, and Barry Manilow is an example of how their hive harvests attention from manKIND. Where did Peter Frampton even come from? I have already posted the bizarre stories of Barry Manilow and Neil Young.

I also propose that these entities can never exit the stage...of life. Joni Mitchell at 78 is called upon again to come on stage in this Rogan charade.

This is another bizarre one, filled with anger and vengeance even at its elderly age. I found this interview from ten years ago VERY revealing.

"I'm a freedom freak." Interesting statement in the context of the current vax-o-mania.

In 2010.....
Contrarily, during an interview with the LA Times in 2010, the interviewer compared the two of them, which the report claimed that Mitchell fiercely refuted this comparison and stated: “We are like night and day, [Dylan] and I,” she said. “Bob is not authentic at all. He’s a plagiarist, and his name and voice are fake. Everything about Bob is a deception.” EVERYTHING ABOUT BOB IS A DECEPTION....

Then in the above interview from 2013

Mitchell then called the LA Times interviewer both “an a-hole” and “a moron” before then attempting to steer the subject away from Dylan, but before she did, she wanted to have her final say on the topic. She wanted to make it clear that she “liked a lot of his songs” but then basically lays out why she doesn’t think he’s authentic without using the word in question.

She then unloaded her unfiltered opinion: “Musically, Dylan’s not very gifted; he’s borrowed his voice from old hillbillies. He’s got a lot of borrowed things. He’s not a great guitar player. He’s invented a character to deliver his songs … it’s a mask of sorts.” IT'S A MASK OF SORTS

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/joni-mitch ... ents-feud/

Omitted from the magazine article, but from the above interview with regards to Dylan.... "He told me I haven't written a song in years. I said what are you talking about? Who's writing them, then? He said, the box." THE BOX? WOW....Is this the ultimate reveal as to where this pop music comes from? I think angry Joni was on the verge of revealing too much about where all of this music comes from, stuttered and went on about one hit wonders.

Less interesting is other drama this entity has been involved in saying she was a black man.

She claimed it started with comments by her dentist. “One day he said, ‘Oh, you’ve got the worst bite I’ve ever seen. You have teeth like a Negro male.’ ”

It got her thinking about casual racism, and that inspired her to play with the cover of her 1977 album, “Don Juan’s Reckless Daughter.” The cover features a young child, Mitchell as herself and someone who looks like a black man.

“That’s me. The black guy in the front.”

What? Mitchell said that, inspired by someone walking down Hollywood Boulevard, she dressed up – in blackface – like the man for a Halloween party. It caused such a ruckus, the singer said.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/02/11/entertai ... index.html

Claimed to have Morgellons disease.

Mitchell has long identified herself as a sufferer of a strange and controversial condition, Morgellons Disease, which she told the L.A. Times in 2010 “seems like it’s from outer space.” “I couldn’t wear clothing,” Mitchell wrote of her symptoms in her 2014 memoir. “I couldn’t leave my house for several years. Sometimes it got so I’d have to crawl across the floor. My legs would cramp up, just like a polio spasm.”

https://www.thecut.com/2015/04/joni-mit ... stery.html

Joni Mitchell says Morgellons makes her feel “like being eaten alive”

https://www.lymedisease.org/joni-mitchell-morgellons/

Of course, this bizarre entity was given the Kennedy Center award complete with the rainbow ribbon in 2021. Practicing its "CRAFT".

Biden...
"You're a master at your CRAFT."

Then more literally unbelievable stories championing having children as a single mother..and surviving polio

Joni Mitchell Waited 30 Years to Meet the Daughter She Gave Up For Adoption

Mitchell began singing for audiences at a very young age. She was around 9 when a polio infection left her hospitalized. But instead of letting her illness get her down, Mitchell turned to music. She began performing for the other kids in the hospital. Eventually Mitchell would make a career out of turning personal tragedy into song.

After recovering from polio, Mitchell went on to graduate high school and go to college to study arts. In 1965, she gave birth to a daughter. At the time, unmarried mothers were uncommon, and when the father of Mitchell’s baby refused to marry her, she worried for her daughter’s future. With no means of supporting a baby on her own, Mitchell made the difficult decision to give her daughter up for adoption. The baby girl was named Kilauren Gibb by her birth family.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainmen ... tion.html/

And after all of this, the entity still cannot rest in peace,but is called upon to continue to manipulate and deceive manKIND.

As always, I leave it up to the reader to consider the possibility of EGI.
dirtybenny

Re: Joni Mitchell....another hive member revealed....

Of course with Neil and Clive...
Attachments
joni-neil.jpg
clive-and-joni.jpg
l-intro-1599162217.jpg
dirtybenny

One eye symbolism
Attachments
jonineil_GettyImages-75945598%20copy.jpeg
Norman-Seeff-Joni-Mitchell-Los-Angeles-Joni.jpg
CVJuyqJP_400x400.jpg
CVJuyqJP_400x400.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 803 times
dirtybenny

Younger pics
Attachments
JoniMitchell03.jpg
joni-mitchell-2-smiles.jpg
rs-194321-76091403c.jpg
dirtybenny

More pics
Attachments
JONI 74 EDIT .jpg
Joni-Mitchell-GettyImages-2636540.jpg
SmH3E4M.jpg
dirtybenny

More pics
Attachments
Icon-Joni-Mitchell.jpg
730303_ra622.jpg
277523.jpg
dirtybenny

more pics
Attachments
Joni-Mitchell-2-1.jpg
MOJO-332-cover-Joni-Mitchell-with-CD.jpg
MV5BZTdkNWFkYzYtZmNjNy00NGNiLTg4NGYtNDE3OTIxZmJhMjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_.jpg
dirtybenny

more pics
Attachments
JoniMitchell.jpg
3902.jpg
1HY7MB9_204_lt.jpg
dirtybenny

more pics
Attachments
Joni-Mitchell.jpg
JoniMitchell (1).jpg
150211072131-01-joni-mitchell-0211.jpg
dirtybenny

more pics
Attachments
KENNEDY-CENTER-HONORS.jpg
joni-mitchell-credit-tony-russell-getty.jpg