Solutions

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Solutions

Unread post by fakeologist »

Herose has some solutions to fighting back.
We can't change the new mask world, but we can take exception to it.

Please provide any solutions to navigating this Insane New World in this topic thread.
rachel

Re: Solutions

Unread post by rachel »

You beat me to it. I was thinking, I'm not convinced about the narrative in all the articles I've been posting in the 'Fightback' thread, some have a real feel, others, like the Piers Corbyn arrest, 'brother of ex-leader of the Official UK Opposition', smell of a staged event to gauge hate towards the police. But I'm not sure what to make of it all, so am posting as a depository.

The Biblical script is still my goto, and there does seem to be new Sunday laws popping up with the reopening.

Regarding vaccines. They contain 'fetal matter', words used to sanitise and disassociate from reality. We are not allowed to touch the living, but it's fine to be injected with the dead.

I think maybe using terms such as 'dead baby', pushing this point might be a way to highlight a big problem and the right to refuse as 'a matter of conscience' (interesting word: CON-SCIENCE). There would be utter outrage if aborted babies were hidden in the food-chain.
Let us also remember, as Pastors, that for Catholics it is morally unacceptable to develop or use vaccines derived from material from aborted fetuses. - Mgr. Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop, Apostolic Nuncio
This is not the sole preserve of Bishops or Catholics, anyone who puts a higher power above humanity has a right to refuse to associate with anything based on their own personal relationship with The Creator.

Research point might be the EU Horsemeat scandle, 2013: Horsemeat scandal: the essential guide

But it appears to be perfectly fine for Big Pharma to inject anything into us without declaring it beforehand - no informed consent. An attack point I think, especially when Prof. Dolores Cahill says there is no good reason to use anything other than a mineral oil as a carrier.

And the thing is, eating something is far less intrusive, because we are basically a 'ring doughnut' - a hole beginning at the mouth and ending at the anus. When eating something, in one sense, it never really enters the body, just passes through the hole.
Herose

Visible vs. Invisible Disabilities

Unread post by Herose »

Okay, as you all know I'm becoming the point of the spear in fighting this "mask overreach" head-on. If I'm successful in what I'm attempting to create, virtually any person will be able to go through a "proper procedure" to NOT be legally required to wear a face covering at any business or establishment that requires it.

The pool of beneficiaries is not merely the 56 million Americans already declared disabled by their admission, diagnosis, or other documentation. It is now all Americans who in August, will have been affected by the new policies and procedures that ARE now "physical and mental impairments that substantially limit one or more major life activities." (Quoted directly from the ADA)

So please stand by. I'm working tirelessly to provide a solution that is air-tight. I will forewarn, this is not going to be a solution that is a simple "visual meme or card" that can be printed and used to bully your way through Costco. No, the solution I'm working on will legally and legitimately provide full access to those in need.

Who may need this program?

People who have largely been autonomous in self-mitigation up to the point where the newly enacted policies by local governments have created unprecedented business burdens such as requiring face coverings to be worn to gain rightful access. Due to the “new normal” of “social distancing,” stores often limit access based on the 6-foot guidance that results in long lines outside the establishment in sweltering heat, where restricting airways is a bad idea regardless. If you have been diagnosed with PTSD, have severe asthma, emphysema or are concerned you may suffer from an invisible disability tied to trauma such as the fear of being smothered, drowned, enclosed, trapped, raped or having an airway cut off, we offer help.

Additionally, those who have had trouble mitigating their own path of disability can also benefit from our services, because we can customize a plan for their obstacles to be met efficiently and professionally, and thus allow them to regain their rightful access with personal dignity.

The turnkey program we're creating will include the services of an ADA (American Disabilities Act) Advocate, a mental health provider (psychiatrist) and an attorney. For me, securing this type protection to secure my rights cost $1,500. I'm doing everything in my power to create a network of individuals who will greatly discount their rates. In my mind, I believe there's a $795 model that is attainable and sustainable...one that includes 24/7 access to our advocates and attorneys if needed. Thus, it's not going to be for everyone. I wouldn't want it to be. This isn't a simple letter from your shrink to allow you to bring your pet llama on an airplane. No, we're serious here. This isn't a bullshit bluff. As for me personally, the way I am now "papered", I invite a lawsuit. I would/will win.

Okay, I'm not going to be posting updates here with progress reports until I have something "real" to contribute.

Just wanted to let you all know what's coming.

I don't think it's going to take us long.

We just have to do this right.

Cheers,

Todd / Herose
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Two articles so far about pointing out serious issues with masks.

EXCEPT FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND WHEN IN HIGH-RISK VENUES, NO ONE SHOULD BE WEARING A MASK
http://fakeologist.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?p=126#p126

COVID-19: IMPORTANT POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS OF WEARING FACE MASKS THAT WE SHOULD BEAR IN MIND
http://fakeologist.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?p=157#p157
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

We can stop flying - who's going to submit to this nonsense? On top of removing your shoes and submitting to scanners from previous hoaxes, no doubt...

Ryanair | Keep Europe Flying And Healthy
14 May 2020

And where are all these clowns, who think they're going to jet off to some fun holiday, going to stay/eat/travel when they get to their dream destination.
I've started to like local. Perhaps that's what the controllers want to stop our vacuous peregrinations, but travel is not worth the fight. Shops and businesses are.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's funny, I was thinking along the same lines before I saw the FACE MASKS TO BECOME COMPULSORY FOR AIR TRAVEL

My understanding of law - land and sea - sea (international law) is about buying and selling. The Government asserts it has a private contract with me as an individual from birth via the birth certificate at first point - a ship in dry dock, but later, reasserts this with passport, drivers license, work insurance number, medical number. These form part of the contract in which it can dictate terms. On top of that we have other third-party contracts via banks, employment, pensions, public transport, and any other service we might want to use government currency for.

I'm thinking governments around the world, but really the one world government, intends to change the registration system to something digital that no one can escape. Because it feels so confident, it no longer needs to bribe us with the likes of drivers license and passport. These will be removed from the general public. Most people will be forced to sign-up in the first wave because without it, they will not get any government support - hence the purposeful crashing of economies, sign-up for 'basic income' or starve.

You can see why the Bible says Rev 13:16-17:
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
The good news, I would say if they are not going to implement 'compliance or death', then they have to provide remedy. If enough people refuse, then they can't simply lock us all up in our houses indefinitely. If I'm going to be arrested for leaving my house without a mask, I might as well actually start doing some criminal behaviour. I would say demanding a republic and wall (they are not allowed to dictate any law within) would be on the cards, you know like the black death villages - Eyam plague: The village of the damned or 'The City of London' - see what compromises that elicits.

There do appear to be legal challenges being put up by expert lawyers as we speak, and this video gives an idea on how to use sea law against government.

Romley Stewart reveals the strategy used to have fluoride removed from his local water supply
https://web.archive.org/web/20200428002 ... szbbwSGeD4