Request for "Other" Subforum

What do you want to see on fakeologist.com? What's wrong with the site? What's right?
dirtybenny

Request for "Other" Subforum

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I come across many topics of the occult, symbology, and esotericism that fakeologists might find of interest. These topics don't really fit into the topics already present. An Other subforum would help to keep the organization streamlined.
nickw

Re: Request for "Other" Subforum

Unread post by nickw »

dirtybenny wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:28 pm I come across many topics of the occult, symbology, and esotericism that fakeologists might find of interest. These topics don't really fit into the topics already present. An Other subforum would help to keep the organization streamlined.
This suggestion of dirtybenny's- did it get acknowledged? How could I/we tell?

I have another; not sure best place to ask so it's here protem.

Two connected thoughts for me were developing... my dog passed away this new year after a period of illness. It raised Q's regarding certain things: The food, the medication, available to modern city pets but bcos they live less time, the speed of processes can be seen more clearly (possibly, if one's not blinded to the obvious) (our recent worldwide situation I'm referring to)
That's a possible forum thread, modern system of pet control and links with human control. As I said things happen quicker, so maybe trends can be observed more clearly ... those of us who have/have had pets?

Linked with it, trends in words/language esp in UK English.
An example: The phrase 'bog standard' as something less than good, way below the acceptable usually: 'Bog standard comprehensive'... Alister Campbell used to hammer away with it 20 yrs ago I remember. It's now accepted criticism; saying "bog standard cup of tea" implies it's just about drinkable and somehow it seems to add to the general tone of life as lived is hardly worth the effort and at best is pretty miserable and dour ...

My link: To say "dog standard" instead: Which means dependable, reliable, welcoming- suddenly that tea takes on a different hue or flavour. It may be my std tea bag (or whatever) but saying 'dog std cup of tea' brings a different level to the usual thing. It's not the same downward spiral/carousel

I guess I've explained enough. I don't want one of the 'houseclowns' to jump in- who I see as Diverters or Distractors to send any and all potentially useful/enlivening threads galloping off into the desert to disappear w/out trace in the sands of time ... that's their role of course. Sad to say.

There will be several here, as honey attracts flies (is there a more appropriate comparison springs to mind?)

I hope to get some helpful responses
Tx for reading
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

I'm suggesting a title forthe second point I raised, about our modern use of language:

Demeaning life

Something that is demeaning makes people have less respect for the thing/person/action treated that way .

It's clear why that should be important- something is being taken away and/or being hidden (and ergo, by someone!)

Tx again
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

re houseclown
6c66c4c7165642eb2298f014c98780c4 (1).jpg
houseclown is a specific term for a specific idea a group of people don,t and ,can,t say ,as i have said hundreds of times ,you can prove this by going into the audio reading out the millenium fall-con and rejoicing in the fact that not one of them can address the millenium fall-con ,or the Fact!!! that america,s favourite spaceship is the trade complex plus building 7
a6w0dd.jpg
make it a serialised audio,
all i can tell you is do this and the exodus of shills will blow your socks off ,

why do you think i,m ignored ,cos i solved 911
images - 2022-11-03T084859.670.jpg
images - 2022-11-03T084859.670.jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
even show kids what angle to look so they see the millenium fall-con
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Hey Nick

Very interesting topics and perspectives...just start a thread in the General Chat. That is what I have done in response to the lack of response.

This topic as well as this forum in general is largely ignored, aside from a select few.

I have no interest in cultivating views or numbers on my posts. If another is meant to see information that I share, great...if not, so be it.

cheers

db

@nickw

ps. I would be interested to hear if you are familiar with Rupert Sheldrake's book on dogs. Any thoughts?
Attachments
513L8ddnJPL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

I've not come across it- Tx for info