Looks like Oil Prediction came true 36 Hours after Podcast!!

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
Forex Tiago

Looks like Oil Prediction came true 36 Hours after Podcast!!

Unread post by Forex Tiago »

Well well well......looks like oil just broke 94 dollars as I predicted 36 hours ago on the Podcast with Ab.....Hang on tight, its going to be a rough ride with oil prices...check out my chart below....

Screenshot (30).jpg
"When the Police and Government don't follow the Law, it's only a matter of time before the people do the same"...Tiago
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Looks like Oil Prediction came true 36 Hours after Podcast!!

Unread post by fakeologist »

Here's why.
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/kitt ... oil-prices

kitten corner: oil prices
i am just a kitten and not a resource economist or anything, so please forgive me if this is a silly question to which most people know the answer and i do not, but if everyone is maybe so concerned about this:
Forex Tiago

Things are getting BAD with the price of Oil!!!

"When the Police and Government don't follow the Law, it's only a matter of time before the people do the same"...Tiago
Forex Tiago

New Prediction: Oil Prices will hit 200 Per Barrel as more countries join war in Ukraine

New Prediction: Oil Prices will hit 200 Per Barrel as more countries join war in Ukraine

Looks like more countries are itching to join this war, when that happens look for oil prices to spike even higher as I predicted....Also, keep a close watch on the middle east as I expect a war to break out in Yemen or Iran with Israel, further pushing oil prices past a peak of 200 per barrel within the next 6 months....Also looks like China will lend Russia a helping hand..Its time for the oil monopoly to make some money with the Central Banksters further pushing prices for the regular person higher and bankrupting blue collar workers faster.....This will have a tremendous impact on the global economy and food prices....Is World War 3 on the horizon? My Prediction, is a bold yes.....Tiago