Trump... Operation Warp Speed Demon

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
dirtybenny

Trump... Operation Warp Speed Demon

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Trump says 'everybody wanted' COVID-19 vaccines when he was president, despite the fact that millions of his supporters rejected them

Former President Donald Trump said "everybody wanted" to get a COVID-19 vaccine when he was president and blamed vaccine mandates for low vaccine uptake among some segments of the population — even though millions of his supporters have refused to get vaccinated.

"I think what we do get great credit for that they tried but it didn't work — even their side said you can't do that — is Operation Warp Speed," Trump said in an interview with the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show. "And not only the fact that the vaccines were developed in nine months as opposed to five years to 12 years."

"Everybody wanted the vaccine when I was there, and we were doing a million shots a day, and, you know, we mobilized," Trump said.

"And the military really did well.... That I can tell you. And they were doing really well. They were delivering 'em," Trump said. "And everybody wanted the vaccine. And once I was out, all of a sudden people didn't want it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... ent-2022-2

One could probably spend years decoding the symbology of the Operation Warp Speed logo. Front and center.....the hexagon of their Hive. And the subversion of the antakarhana with their virus.

Antaḥkaraṇa (Sanskrit: अन्तःकरण, meaning the inner organ or inner instrument) is a concept in Hindu philosophy, referring to the totality of two levels of mind, namely the buddhi (the intellect or higher mind) and the manas (the middle levels of mind) which, according to theosophy, exist as or include the mental body.[1] Antaḥkaraṇa has also been called the link between the middle and higher mind, the reincarnating part of the mind.[2]

3aedbc2dc0796d1b43e42b8fbec66fd0.jpg
Operation_Warp_Speed.png
Operation_Warp_Speed.png (205.75 KiB) Viewed 265 times