A model of health to consider

dirtybenny

A model of health to consider

Unread post by dirtybenny »

I posted this on the blog as a comment a while back, but now that we have a Health subforum, it is presented here for reference and consideration.

I have continued to modify my own model of health, disease, and diet. My model closest approximates that espoused by Barre Lando in this video called Bioterrain 3.0

Of interest in this model is that our dietary intake accounts for 30% of our body building blocks, while the atmosphere/ether accounts for 70%. This is addressed in the video at one hour, five minutes. Our breath is critical. We never stop breathing. We can fast from food but cannot stop breathing. I submit that this is another reason for the masking. Aside from the ritual, this is literally starving us.

I could never understand how my tiny pinpoint tomato seed grows into this 8 foot plant, bearing fruit. Ever see a basil seed? You can barely even see it. These plants certainly didn’t come from fertilizer. I think this accounts for the massive size of trees as well. The harmonics and cymatics also explain why the branching of trees and plants mirrors the branching of our vascular system and bronchial airway.

This might also explain why many of the castles and ancient architecture had no kitchens or bathrooms.

We must continue to keep our minds open.