Ukraine War 2022

rachel

Re: Ukraine War 2022

Unread post by rachel »

Do we think Zelensky is really in a Covent Garden hotel, or maybe Mayfair? That's where I'm guessing he is. I don't even think he is Ukrainian, not this "bloke" anyway.
https://news.sky.com/video/ukraine-war- ... e-12957402

Zelensky.jpg

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

His English is getting better...he almost speaks like a native. It's that round head Zelensky.

Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

rachel wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:56 pm Do we think Zelensky is really in a Covent Garden hotel, or maybe Mayfair? That's where I'm guessing he is. I don't even think he is Ukrainian, not this "bloke" anyway.
https://news.sky.com/video/ukraine-war- ... e-12957402

Zelensky.jpg

Typical ftm (like TommyRobinson) the beard growth never quite makes it far from the facial outline, in Zelensky case, obvious folicle implant line from ear to chin which is not found in males, who have hair well into the upper cheek area above the corner of the mouth.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Something very dodgy about the Sky video, I think they are using Pinscreen AI-Driven Virtual Avatars, as listed here. Mute it and look at the mouth and the block teeth, and the strange movements with the eyebrows.

'Massive civilian mobilisation is always required in times of national crisis'.
Military analyst Major General Charlie Herbert says it is "civilians that end wars".
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:18 pm Something very dodgy about the Sky video, I think they are using Pinscreen AI-Driven Virtual Avatars, as listed here. Mute it and look at the mouth and the block teeth, and the strange movements with the eyebrows.

'Massive civilian mobilisation is always required in times of national crisis'.
Military analyst Major General Charlie Herbert says it is "civilians that end wars".
Good grief, looks very suspicious like someone has got their hand up his back and he talks out the side of his mouth.

What Does “Talking Out of the Side of Your Mouth” Mean?
“Talking out of the side of your mouth” means that you are lying or speaking privately. It has two meanings associated with it, one of which comes from the extended idiom “speaking out of both sides of your mouth.” Lying is the most common meaning associated with the word.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

Feb 17 2024
Controlled demolition, strategic relocation in full swing. You'd be hard pressed to find a single body here after the "Russian assault"

Battle of Avdiivka: Ukraine withdraws after Russian assault
SaiGirl

Is "Alexei Navalny" a digital deep fake character?

Unread post by SaiGirl »

========
What many do not realize is that institutions like DARPA (the U.S. military development institute) are many years ahead of what we see percolating into society through commercial companies. In fact, my contention is that those companies are launched by such agencies and the CEOs of those companies are pop star-like poster boys who are allowed to peddle technology through publicly traded front companies. In my last 3 books I even explain that all technology has always existed and that technological development belongs only to the necessary illusion of progress. In it, I argue that we already live entirely in an AI-driven false reality.

That proposition is becoming easier to understand these days, with the introduction of virtual reality glasses that can put a digital layer over actual perception. I summarized that again in this article. You should think of technologies like the Apple Vision Pro or the Microsoft Hololens. This technology is also called augmented reality. In that article and in my books, I explain why replaced reality is actually already happening, and that technology is also becoming easier to grasp, if we place it in light of Brain Computer Interfaces and the ability to overwrite all sensory perception.

What does that have to do with Alexei Navalny? Well, the media gaslight us with news that we assume is fact because it is pushed in our faces en masse and on all fronts. The media report version A of the story and the alternative media report version B. The result is that we can choose between two versions of the same story, but not wonder if the entire story might be fake. This is true of characters we see in the media, but it is also true of war situations, shootings or terrorist attacks. And because big money controls all channels, it can steer what you see or don't see through that same AI, and it can send bots and state agents into discussions to bend the discussion to its will and suppress that noise that might change your mind.
==================
UNQUOTE

https://www.martinvrijland.nl/en/news-a ... voor-sora/
SaiGirl

They're ALL in on the plan. Especially Putin.

Unread post by SaiGirl »

As Moscow-based journalist Riley Waggaman puts it on his Edward Slavsquat blog:
“Yes, Russia is complicit in the Great Reset”.

https://winteroak.org.uk/2023/07/17/bri ... bal-greed/

It's a MONOLITHIC world structure. And they all read from the same script.

Indeed, the role played by both Russia and China is to prop up the ILLUSION of a "multi-polar" world.
While stealthily implementing every aspect of the WEF's program.
pasterno

Re: They're ALL in on the plan. Especially Putin.

Unread post by pasterno »

SaiGirl wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:56 am As Moscow-based journalist Riley Waggaman puts it on his Edward Slavsquat blog:
“Yes, Russia is complicit in the Great Reset”.

https://winteroak.org.uk/2023/07/17/bri ... bal-greed/

It's a MONOLITHIC world structure. And they all read from the same script.

Indeed, the role played by both Russia and China is to prop up the ILLUSION of a "multi-polar" world.
While stealthily implementing every aspect of the WEF's program.
Agree on the monolithic structure.

But WEF is not important, just look at the UN, that's the open power structure, where all of them are members of.
There is nothing hidden, the UN is the 1 world government, today and since WW2. This is where the WHO comes from on "Corona".

The cold war was fake, the was no war.