Rob Skiba (and related flat earth theory)

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Re: Rob Skiba

Unread post by rachel »

The thing about the above description of the circular motion of the earth and its wobble, why would a ball have a wobble? Why would a ball only ever spin in one direction? Why wouldn't the off-axis wobble eventually conform to the general direction of the ball's movement? Or, why wouldn't the wobble change the direction of the ball so its movement no longer conforms exactly to past circles?

If you look at the model, it is a nice little animation for a minute, but the claim is that these independent movements on a single spherical object have been happening for hundreds of thousands of years, running exactly parallel to one another by chance, and never crossing each other out. The thing with that, a ball has no preference to which way it spins, it's not like kicking a can down the street, in which case you can be pretty certain on which axis the can will roll.

Solar System Diagram
Solar System Diagram

A good way to contemplate what I'm trying to get at is looking at a real BALL's dynamics with spin on it. I'm using snooker because while science says "flat earth" is nonsense, "flat solar system" is exactly how they universe works apparently.

Boost Cue Ball Spin In Snooker

Do you notice the ball always travels straight when force is added? Do you also notice that adding spin does definitely effect this straight movement, and it is more of a fight between the two contradicting forces, they don't just harmoniously ignore each another.

Below are a couple of Rob's slides with regards to interesting numbers relating to axis and spin.

earth measurements2.PNG
earth measurements3.PNG
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

So where am I with the shape of the earth? I don't think it has a knowable physical shape, but I do take my inspiration from the Bible. Darren Nesbit has come up with this model which I've mentioned earlier, by examining descriptions in the verses.

I am guessing Darren chose a diamond firstly because of the "four corners" verses, and secondly because the dimensions fit better with the geometry of a globe, and it also has a definite North, South, East and West point for the angels to stand on while holding back the winds.

78cd90087d2ae5ae41f22e3c9203d1de.jpg

The diamond also fits what we see in the symbolism from the people in the know, for example NATO's logo, the circle and the points.

nato-symbol-sign-united-countries-military-north-atlantic-teaty-organization-offical-emblem-europe-nation-security-save-eps-nato-157846279.jpg

There is also this idea with regards to the four corners and the circle which I include for completeness.

nathan-four-quarter.jpg

I've mentioned before, the main reason I don't like the flat earth map is for two reasons, Darren Nesbit's video shows lots more, but these are mine. Looking down on the standard flat earth map from heaven, north is not north, south is not south, east is not east, and west is not west. That for me is proof this map is a fail, God is not the author of confusion.

Secondly, a Nefertiti lookalike sits in the middle of the UN map. I suspect she is linked to Semiramis, Nimrod's wife, in some way as they are both Queens of Sun worshipping religions, and this all fits nicely with the current CORONA VIRUS symbolism.

The Mysterious Disappearance of Nefertiti, Ruler of the Nile
In the fourth year of Amenhotep IV's reign, the sun god Aten became the dominant national god. The king led a religious revolution closing the older temples and promoting Aten's central role. Nefertiti had played a prominent role in the old religion, and this continued in the new system. She worshiped alongside her husband and held the unusual kingly position of priest of Aten. In the new, virtually monotheistic religion, the king and queen were viewed as "a primeval first pair," through whom Aten provided his blessings. They thus formed a royal triad or trinity with Aten, through which Aten's "light" was dispensed to the entire population.

During Akhenaten's reign (and perhaps after) Nefertiti enjoyed unprecedented power, and by the twelfth year of his reign, there is evidence that she may have been elevated to the status of co-regent, equal in status to the pharaoh himself. She is often depicted on temple walls in the same size as him, signifying her importance, and is shown alone worshiping the god Aten.

Perhaps most impressively, Nefertiti is shown on a relief from the temple at Amarna smiting a foreign enemy with a mace before Aten. Such depictions had traditionally been reserved for the pharaoh alone, and yet Nefertiti was depicted as such.

Akhenaten had the figure of Nefertiti carved onto the four corners of his granite sarcophagus, and it was she who is depicted as providing the protection to his mummy, a role traditionally played by the traditional female deities of Egypt: Isis, Nephthys, Selket and Neith.
What about Worship of Sun God
Nefertiti and the pharaoh took an active role in establishing the Aten culture, a religious mythology which defined Aten, the sun, as the most important god and only one worthy of worship in Egypt's polytheistic canon. Amenhotep IV changed his name to Akhenaten to honor the deity. It is believed that the king and queen were priests and that only through them ordinary citizens obtained access to Aten. ... Some say she became known as Pharaoh Smenkhkare, ruling Egypt after her husband’s death. Others suggest she was exiled when the worship of the deity Amen-Ra came back into vogue. ... Her reign was only 12 years, but she was perhaps one of the most powerful queens to ever rule. Supporting her husbands’ beliefs she changed her name to Neferneferuaten-Nefertiti meaning, The Aten is radiant of radiance [because] the beautiful one has come. Her importance was greatly valued by Akhenaten and he went to great lengths to show her as his counterpart.

Is "THE BEAUTIFUL ONE" the Queen of Heaven and what "ONENESS" is actually about?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the last post we had a reference to Isaiah 40:22 in one of the graphics.
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
To be fair to Rob Skiba, this verse is where, I think, his obsession with the circular earth comes from. If he's still alive, which I hope he is, I can kind of guess where he's relocated to and what he is doing, and it is to do with the Alpha and the Omega and what he thinks the Third Temple should look like.

I have a different view, and it only came to me recently when I put up the next two graphics in a previous post. In my view the "circle of the earth" is describing the celestial wheel.
rachel wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:38 pm

Precession is said to be the wobble of the Earth which makes the poles appear to shift position through a 26,000 year cycle, this cycle in turn changes the position of the Vernal and Autumnal equinoxes in the sky continually over time. The Sun, when used as a pointer against the Zodiac, is gradually tracking backwards one degree every 72 years, 30 degrees to complete each one of the twelve houses in the Zodiac celestial wheel. To completely move through one house is 72 years times 30, equalling 2160 years, or "an age". The celestial wheel is split into twelve Zodiac houses, so to complete one cycle is 2160 times 12 equaling 25,920 years, which is called the Great Year.

That is a recap as much for me as for the reader. So my feeling, the Isaiah verse above is saying Jehovah in Heaven sits above the wheel, and this wheel in turn is stretched over the earth. Yet the wheel itself need not be the shape of the earth, simply it is a covering that will eventually be rolled back. While it is an intrinsic part of our domain, it serves its own unique purpose.

And again this is one of my personal eureka moments, its purpose. And I know the next bit isn't going to sound like rocket science, but it's where I moved from knowing something to understanding it.

I want to be able to record something and I decide it would be useful to know when it happened. I determine I'll use angles on a circle, great, but after sixty seconds the angles start repeating themselves and I find this is un-useful in what I'm trying to achieve. But I think the idea is good, I just need to find a way to differentiate one set of sixty seconds, which I now call a minute because it is one complete rotation, from the next. Then it hits me, I can add a second circle to my device and its angles are changed by the minute hand completing one circle. I'm happy with this, so clearly, once again when I hit the point where the cycle is going to repeat, I can differentiate one set of sixty minutes from the next by adding another circle. I can therefore, by reading off the angles of these three circles determine any single second in a 24 hour period depending on the combination of angles notated as a code. Note: I've put a 24 hour period, I suspect the 12 hour clock was favoured because 8 hours in the day we are asleep, so adding the AM, PM differentiation made it easier to read the angles without losing the unique time element aspect, which is the point.

I've rather long-windedly described a clock. But this is the point, I suspect the evolutionists and new agers look at the "Great Year" of 25,920 years and the claimed age of the earth according to the Generations in the Bible, that of about 6000 years, and they reject the "young earth" out of hand.

Firstly, as I've been building a case for in "A Biblical answer to why women are being erased", Genesis is not the beginning of everything, it is the beginning of this jurisdiction as something that has been separated from heaven, in which case, the celestial wheel reflects the time on an older clock. But secondly, each added circle, the sun, the moon, the planets, and the celestial wheel allows someone to pinpoint exact moments in time. That someone being God, our Father in heaven.

I'm going to look at why this is important next...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Now, to observe this process is not easy, and it requires an accurate interest in astronomy, accurate astronomical observations, accurate solar observations and for some reason the Numbers that relate to precession as you rightly say, It unfolds at the rate of one degree every 72 years. There are 30 degrees to each house of the zodiac, so that means each age is 2160 years and since there are 12 houses of the Zodiac that gets you to 25,920 years for what is called the Great Year when the entire cycle completes and comes back to the beginning again. And it's astonishing that a whole sequence of numbers related to this particular issue, which really again is a relatively recent discovery of our civilisation, are found in myths that go back to the dawn of time....

...Again, if you go in depth into the numerical system within the Mayan calendar, what do you find? You find the number 72, and multiples of the number 72, and devices of the number 72 all over the Mayan calendar. So it's another processional object, so it's like a double check. When I find these numbers locked into architecture or myth or scientific artefacts like the Mayan calendar, then I know that I'm dealing with the same system. And it's very old and it comes down to us out of the mists of pre-history and I believe it is a worldwide legacy from a lost civilisation.
Re-quoting Graham Hancock, the Precession of the Equinoxes shows us time is very very important. To have built in so much redundancy, and we can imagine there is another wheel beyond the Great Year wheel, it tells us something special.

Every second that has ever existed or will exist is unique, and the glaringly logical reason for this being the case is because the one who designed it intends to re-access things that appear to us to be lost in the past. Time is a database key.

https://www.databasestar.com/database-keys/
What is a Key?

When we are working with databases, we store data in tables. Tables are a collection of the same type of record. A table has columns.

A “key” is a field in a table that is used in the identification of that record.

That seems pretty broad, but that’s because there are different types of keys.

Why should you know about the different types of keys?

First, it helps you communicate with others better. In software development, there are a range of terms that we have invented or implemented to describe how something works. This makes it easier to communicate. Developers use the word “inheritance” instead of “make this object a sub-type of that object”. The same can be said for the different types of keys.

Secondly, it will help you consider new ways of designing your database, especially when deciding on what your primary key would be. This will make more sense as we look at the different types of keys.

What Are The Different Types of Keys?

In relational databases, there are several different types of keys:

Primary key
Natural key
Surrogate key
Composite key
Alternate key
Unique key
Foreign key

So let’s start with the main one – a primary key.

What is a Primary Key?

A primary key is one or more columns in a table that are used to uniquely identify the row.

When you’re working with a relational database, you have multiple tables and you need to link them to each other. There needs to be a way to identify records, even if data changes. The way to do this is using a primary key.
Coincidence?

Papal Emblem Crossed Keys And Tiara
Papal Emblem Crossed Keys And Tiara
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

What do I actually mean when I said time is a database key, it's when thinking about the shape of the earth and the fact the Old Testament is a book of types and shadows, small scale models that teach us about the Kingdom of God. When Jesus came in the flesh, he talked in parables, again small scale models to tell us about the Kingdom of God.

Because this is a thread about Rob Skiba, I do like keeping it relevant, I agree with some of the stuff Rob used to teach, but he pushed a circular shaped Tabernacle based on one number, it's explained in the second video in this post, and then uses Isaiah 40:22. The cynic in me really wants to nail him on this.

Anyone seriously pushing the right hand model really and truly hates Jesus Christ. And it confirms it for me when Mr Holy Man has a good chuckle to himself when he describes the Tabernacle on the left as a "shoebox", a play on words, Yahshua, "shewbread", "shewbox".

Where do all the sacrifices happen in the right hand model? I suggest there are none because you are expected to save yourself. It might as well be Catholicism he's selling you with his fake name and bald cap. Though he is correct the left version is a "shewbox", as it is the representation of God the Father through His Son.

Layout of the camp in the desert
Layout of the camp in the desert
Layout of the Tabernacle furniture
Layout of the Tabernacle furniture
Freemason 3rd Degree Tracing Board
Freemason 3rd Degree Tracing Board

It is worth noting the sun rises in the East, and that is on the right side where the single entrance to the Tabernacle is. Also, Hebrew is read from right to left, so in type if written on scrolls, you would start in the same place the sun rises and follow the sun's direction until it sets.

Torah Scroll unrolled

Now think of the sun as being one of the dots on the paper strip passing over the music box together with the stars. See how he's cranking in an anti-clockwise direction which matches how we see the sun traveling across the sky.

The single entrance to the Tabernacle always faced the East and it had three sections, might that not represent the sun's paths through the tropic of Cancer, the Equator and the tropic of Capricorn.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's always the way with this stuff, while trying to explain it to someone else, it becomes clearer in my own mind. If you look at depictions of the Tabernacle in the desert, you see an encampment of the twelve tribes encircling it.

Shekinah glory, God's presence, the glory of God
Shekinah glory, God's presence, the glory of God

Psalm 105:39
He spread a cloud for a covering, and fire to give light by night.
Isaiah 40:22
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
In the previous post, look at the place where the Ark of the Covenant is on the diagram and look at it in relation to how we imagine a body would look lying in the "shewbox" as depicted in the masonic tracing board picture. It is where the head is. The mind of Christ.

Colossians 1:15-23 - The Supremacy of Christ
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
By the time the Second Temple had been built, the Jews had a zeal for God but they had lost the key. They were a headless body. What is the evidence for this? The Ark of the Covenant was missing from the Temple furniture, it never made it into the Second Temple. Instead, interestingly enough, it is this Temple that stood when the Presence of God came in the flesh.

What is the “Shekinah glory”?
https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/shekinah-glory
The Bible talks about a supernatural light that glowed around religious objects or in natural things like clouds. This light represented God’s presence. That supernatural glowing light is called “the glory of God.”

However, the word “Shekinah” itself does not appear in the Bible. The word “Shekinah” or “Shekinah glory” is only found outside of the Bible in rabbinic (Jewish scholars) manuscripts.

The word “Shekinah” was adopted by Christians as a way of describing God’s presence with His people. The phrase “Shekinah glory” is a symbol referring to that divine presence. God promised to “dwell among” His people: “And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony” (Exodus 25:22).
Ark of the Testimony, Ark of the Covenant
Ark of the Testimony, Ark of the Covenant

There is some thought that rather than being an actual circle around the Tabernacle, the twelve tribes were given exact ordinances of where in relationship to it they were to camp; either, North, South, East or West. And given the numbers in each tribe, which were not equal, instead of a circle which does not adhere to the ordinance when it comes to the X positions, the Israelites instead camped in this shape.

Israelites camp showing the position of the twelve tribes
Israelites camp showing the position of the twelve tribes

Remember the foot of the Cross is to the East, the possession where the sun rises. This next video, I've already posted, but it helps to understand the importance when it comes to the Sun and the Moon.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Because this dominion appears to be a repeating fractal pattern, it suggest the Garden of Eden was a walled rectangular shape with one entrance to the East in the same way the Tabernacle of the Lord was a rectangle with a single entrance to the East.
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. - Genesis 3:24

This in turn suggests the earth before the fall was a rectangular shape floating on the waters below, the sun and moon entering from the gate at the East. But with the fall, the flood, and the flattening of the Tower of Babel, that original rectangle has been shattered into pieces, what we see now.

Tabernacle
Tabernacle
Solomon's temple
Solomon's temple
Herod's temple
Herod's temple

The rectangle both acts like a Torah scroll as the section lays fat as it is read and rolled in a circle as as a day passes in time.

Stand at the North, the scroll spins anti-clockwise, stand at the South, the scroll spins clockwise.

Message to Flat Earthers - Southern Star Trails

If we think of the Earth is a stage, we enter as dots on the tape from the future, are on the stage briefly in the present, then are rolled up out of view as we become part of the past. This all happens as the wheel continues to turn, but no one is lost. Our song will play again unless we choose to be blotted out of the Book of Life.

All Was Well by Wintergatan

Psalm 144
Blessed Be the LORD, My Rock
Of David.

Blessed be the LORD, my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
He is my steadfast love and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer.
He is my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me.

O LORD, what is man, that You regard him,
the son of man that You think of him?
Man is like a breath;
his days are like a passing shadow.

Part Your heavens, O LORD, and come down;
touch the mountains, that they may smoke.
Flash forth Your lightning and scatter them;
shoot Your arrows and rout them.
Reach down from on high;
set me free and rescue me
from the deep waters,
from the grasp of foreigners,
whose mouths speak falsehood,
whose right hands are deceitful.

I will sing to You a new song, O God;
on a harp of ten strings I will make music to You—
to Him who gives victory to kings,
who frees His servant David from the deadly sword.
Set me free and rescue me
from the grasp of foreigners,
whose mouths speak falsehood,
whose right hands are deceitful.

Then our sons will be like plants
nurtured in their youth,
our daughters like corner pillars
carved to adorn a palace.
Our storehouses will be full,
supplying all manner of produce;
our flocks will bring forth thousands,
tens of thousands in our fields.
Our oxen will bear great loads.
There will be no breach in the walls,
no going into captivity,
and no cry of lament in our streets.

Blessed are the people of whom this is so;
blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.

I like this video as the music box has the two wheels, time spinning clockwise as the heavens above appear to spin anti-clockwise.

Wintergatan Soundtrack

Revelation 5:6-10
Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. And He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne.

When He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp, and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song:

“Worthy are You to take the scroll and open its seals,
because You were slain,
and by Your blood You purchased for God
those from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
You have made them to be a kingdom
and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign upon the earth.”
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Am I saying from my last post I think the earth is the shape of a music box. Not in physical form, I look for types and shadows, repeating patterns and biblical connections.

And the interesting thing about repeating patterns and biblical connections is sound...

Incredible UV Sand Resonance Experiment!

Liquid Sound Wave Tests

CYMATICS: Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This documentary covers a lot of the same ground as Walter Veith, but is framed from heliocentrism verses geocentrism perspective. The Globe pushed by Rome, fancy that. Galileo is mentioned as a Papal show trial.

Heliosorcery (2022) | Exposing the Occult Origins of Heliocentrism

The purpose of this documentary is not to provide scientific, practical, or Biblical evidence against heliocentric doctrine. But rather, to trace the presently raging cosmology dispute back to its ancient heritage.

We will review the hot political and religious climate in which heliocentrism
was reborn.

We will question whether it was more than a love for science which motivated the medieval hierarchy to get behind Copernicus’ new theory.

We will investigate lesser known facts about the celebrated champions of sun-centred cosmology; their powerful associations, and their hidden obsessions.

Gathering the common threads which tie the various players together, we will follow the steady evolution of this paradigm, marking the dramatic effects it has had upon the character of society. And we will ask the question: Who benefits?

Read 'The Cosmology Conflict' by Chris Sparks:
https://www.earthenvessels.org.au/biblical-cosmology-1

For more information visit:
www.earthenvessels.org.au

Chapters:
00:00 Introduction
03:07 The Protestant Reformation
16:11 Gnosticism
26:04 Copernicus
31:32 The Jesuits
42:20 Galileo
48:29 Newton & Hermes Trismegistus
57:39 Kepler & Hermes Trismegistus
01:03:56 The World That Forgot God
01:07:53 Darwin, The Big Bang & NASA
01:26:44 Conclusion
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is FPV Angel model with star trails, while there are aspects of their ideas I like, they contend it is impossible to circle the earth and cross the international date line, and that actually there is a hard border and fakery to achieve this effect. This is the star map overlaying their model which I think has merit.

APM Research: The Flat Earth Map - Star Trails + Constellations Decoded

Stars in the North and South are NOT rotating in opposite directions, they are part of the SAME mechanism rotating in the SAME direction! This 1 minute video destroys them all!!!
musicbox2.gif
musicbox2.gif (6.59 MiB) Viewed 13479 times

The idea of the music box is that the tape is the fabric of time which is recorded in the sky through the spinning of the heavenly bodies played out as a song. As it rotates it is being unwound from one pole onto another, preserved for the Day of Judgement and the New Song.

A Torah scroll is read with a silver pointer - Hebrew written right to left, top to bottom. When at the beginning, the pole on the left contains almost all the vellum, as the reader progresses it is unwound in an anticlockwise direction transferring the vellum to the right hand pole. The silver pointer travels continuously from east to west matching the direction of travel of the sun and moon, the scroll's pole rotation matches the direction the stars rotate around Polaris the pole star.

Looking back at the Precession of the Equinoxes, we see the apparent angle of axis tilt actually describes the shape of a cylinder rather than a sphere.

one cycle 26000 years.jpg
4D Explained and Illustrated 1.gif
4D Explained and Illustrated 1.gif (2.77 MiB) Viewed 13479 times

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-m ... ?r=US&IR=T
  • The moon is moving away from Earth at a rate of 3.8 centimeters (1.5 inches) per year, but the speed of its retreat has varied over time.
  • A new animation by planetary scientist James O'Donoghue shows the moon's 4.5-billion-year journey from a fiery ball of magma looming over Earth to the cold, distant rock it is today.
  • Some of the moon's fastest retreat speeds line up with major geological changes on Earth, like supercontinents breaking up and the mass melting of glaciers.
While I think most of that is nonsense, if there is any truth to measurements that say the moon is moving away from the earth 3.8 centimetres per year, might it actually be the scroll unwinding that is creating the apparent change in distance. I don't pretend to understand the reality of that idea, rather I am pointing to the type.

This is Darren Nesbitt's (daz nez) 4D Model concept explained and illustrated which points to a similar idea.