Rob Skiba (and related flat earth theory)

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Re: Rob Skiba (and related flat earth theory)

Unread post by rachel »

I came across the following near the end of last year, but didn't post it as I know I appear to be a bit obsessed with this particular subject. But as we've recently seen with Hugo Talks, multiple identities are a thing...
ScreenShot-VideoID-kPxhdk394VA-TimeS-172.png

Yellow King Sound Man, Yellow King Film Boy, Sound Bites, Monkey Interview, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry News, Illuminous 6, Intelligencia, Bandcamp Post Rock, Bandcamp Post Metal, Bandcamp Collective, Hugo Waverly, Hugo Waverley...

So...it reminded me, and I decided to revisit the subject. Bingo, this time I'm convinced. My original thought on seeing the video on Eric's youtube channel. Why would Eric Dubay film a meal with a random stranger and then upload it for his flatearth audience? ...There must be a hidden message for those who can see.

A Flat Earth Dinner Discussion with Eric Dubay

The Oddest Vegan Couple sits down for a friendly dinner with flat Earth researcher and author Eric Dubay.

The golden rule in fakeology, when we are dealing with the MATRIX, everything has a reason, nothing is random. And as we've already decided with regards to the Rik Clay Foundation, there is probably a fair bit more to Eric Dubay than meets the eye.

http://rikclayfoundation.org/rik-clay.html
When a big force and character passes away, the initial effects are devastating. At first you mourn the loss and even reproach yourself then, as time passes, you look to the future, focussing on the positive elements. What have we lost? What can we learn? Richard John Clay, born 5th August 1982 in Scunthorpe, UK, was a musician [founding the band FULC], graphic designer, web designer, writer, researcher and charismatic genius whose mission was to bring fairness, abundance and joy to all human beings. At school in Scunthorpe he achieved top grades in nearly everything he did. It was during this time, whilst studying for his “A” levels, that Rik found his passion for music
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cox_(physicist)
In the 1980s and early 1990s, [Brian] Cox was a keyboard player with the rock band Dare. Dare released two albums with Cox – Out of the Silence in 1988 and Blood from Stone in 1991. He subsequently joined dance act D:Ream, a group that had several hits in the UK charts, including the number one "Things Can Only Get Better", later used as a New Labour election anthem, although he did not play on the track. In 2015, he appeared as a guest keyboardist during a live performance of the song "Your Silent Face" by New Order. Cox wrote the foreword of the official Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark biography, OMD: Pretending to See the Future (2018), having been an "obsessive" fan of the band in his youth. He said of their songs, "They shaped my character and inspired me to make music."

Common connections, the UK, music/performing arts. So here we go, I think the evidence is rather compelling...

cox2.jpg
cox1.jpg
cox3.jpg

If you check out the last picture, Cox has a pitted scar, and random vegan has a birthmark(?) in the location under his eye. Interesting also the accent, Cox is not necessarily from Manchester.

But what does this tell us?

I've said it before about Cox, that the "Professor" must be part of his stage name, as there is already an actor called Brian Cox. The monicker is equivalent to "J" in Michael J. Fox. And the University of Manchester is probably paid to pretend he is a Professor there, and I think the same is true for Richard Dawkins who again is known to us via the BBC, and I keep banging on about the anagram in his name.

And for Dubay to invite him to dinner and for them to both pretend he is a random stranger, that would suggest they probably came into contact with each other earlier in their careers, them both being UK musicians, and them now pushing opposite sides of the same coin.

I reckon Antonio Subirats is also part of the UK click, and not dead. I always thought he had an English accent with something fake on top. And he did a rather amusing Brian Cox impression.

So to pull it all together.

An interview with Brian Cox | RIP Antonio Subirats [ARCHIVE]

And what do you know...Hugo "Megan & Harry" Talks...it's a small world.

https://tinyurl.com/45tbwp3d
Meg+Harry.gif
Meg+Harry.gif (911.09 KiB) Viewed 11473 times

https://tinyurl.com/3z2vffpm
ant-sub.gif
ant-sub.gif (1.17 MiB) Viewed 11473 times
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

It's a great find, I think it's safe to say that Brian Cox is wearing a wig.
cox1.png
cox2.png
In the pictures you've shown, their teeth looks almost identical, in mine, it's not so clear but overall I would say that is probably the same person. There is something feminine about him, I'm not sure if he's gay or a ftm.

Their Youtube channel doesn't have any content
https://www.youtube.com/@Heronfire/featured
We are an unlikely couple investigating the mysteries of life and well-being.
About this:
And for Dubay to invite him to dinner and for them to both pretend he is a random stranger, that would suggest they probably came into contact with each other earlier in their careers, them both being UK musicians, and them now pushing opposite sides of the same coin.
They don't necessarily need to know each other, recently, Eric Dubay has been doing a lot of discussions with people from others Youtube channels, I think that what they have in common is that they are part of the same "masons/agents" network.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

PotatoFieldsForever wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:35 am In the pictures you've shown, their teeth looks almost identical, in mine, it's not so clear but overall I would say that is probably the same person. There is something feminine about him, I'm not sure if he's gay or a ftm.

I must admit, I wondered that in the beginning, but I think it's the makeup. I'm pretty sure as Brian Cox he wears circle lenses to make his irises look bigger and his eyes more striking (though not all the time). That, together with the lipstick he uses to change his cupid bow's shape gives him a more drag look.

He's still wearing lipstick in this video, and it looks like, white eyeshadow. This is where me being a woman helps. I know some of the makeup tricks used to change the shape of eyes/lips.

Black Circle Lens
Black Circle Lens
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

I didn't even look at his face, I was too focused on the teeth but it's an effeminate dude
snapshot.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Could be part of the act so we don't recognise him. The description on the video is...
The Oddest Vegan Couple sits down for a friendly dinner with flat Earth researcher and author Eric Dubay.
..and he's clearly doing an American "soy-boy" accent.
Unreal

Re: Rob Skiba

Unread post by Unreal »

rachel wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:02 pm Earthen Vessels
https://www.youtube.com/@earthenvesselsministry/videos

Cosmology Conflict, more from Chris Sparks about the Copernicus model and how the Globe model comes from Plato via the Papacy.
-
Just as sidenote on Plato, there is a subliminal literal anecdote to his name. In phonetics, "Plato" and "Plateau" are pronounced the same.
-
-Etymonline
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

the astronaut neil armstrongs name is fun
Atlas (mythology)

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Atlas_(mythology)
atlas celestial sphere from en.wikipedia.org
In antiquity, he was credited with inventing the first celestial sphere. In some texts, he is even credited with the invention of astronomy itself. Atlas.
kneel armstrong
aee2b6c118ad3ef800065fb3b18ec352--celestial-sphere-title-page.jpg
the only way their gullible ape club feel special with their secrets ,is litteralism
atlas-holding-up-the-celestial-sphere.jpg
this shits too easy to decipher
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Incredible Shade Illusion!
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

i love that ,watched it for well over 5 mins ,then still had to check
fgfdgg.JPG
fgfdgg.JPG (9.29 KiB) Viewed 11269 times
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Brian Cox is a classic ftm imho.
With classic mockingbird surname.