Rob Skiba (and related flat earth theory)

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Rob Skiba (and related flat earth theory)

Unread post by rachel »

This is not a hit piece, I actually agree with many of the concepts the person we came to know as Rob Skiba discussed. But equally, I do not believe the man behind the persona is dead. Is that not 'good news'?

If he's not dead, then "his death" presents fakeologists who care to look at these things a study of - Who, What, Why, When, Where, How, and How Much?

Did Rob Skiba choose his death, else did he get served a letter saying, "Rob Skiba will be terminated imminently, you have twelve weeks to make suitable arrangements".

I'll start by pasting a couple of other people's opinions questioning his death, surprisingly scant in the number I've found.

Zachary Hubbard

Jake The Asshole

The Flat Earth Warriorz
rachel

Re: Rob Skiba

Unread post by rachel »

In the first video Zac is surprised, and he starts looking at the numbers. And the more he looks, the more he say "if Rob Skiba is dead", he's clear it is death by numbers, but he decides not to go as far as calling it out as a fake death, rather he knows what kind of death it isn't.

Jake could do with softening his "arseholeness", but in another post I get the reason for his angst, but I'm pretty sure the reason these people do what they do, it is not personal.
rachel wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:27 pm Jake The Asshole being an asshole, but he has a point.
Jake and The Flat Earth Warriorz point out much of the same symbolism, therefore giving evidence for the idea Rob is a Masonic Shill and CIA agent rolled into one.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Ged Skeptic Media questioning the narrative.

Antonio Subirats Death Genuine or another PR stunt?

I didn't realise the person was supposedly dead. Apparently his last video was around the same time as Rob Skiba's.

When I first saw Antonio, I always clocked him as English, probably London area, taking the piss. He reminds me of Johnathan Pie.
maxresdefault.jpg
Jonathan-Pie-1100x476.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This from one of those bot news channels around Skiba's death.
Fans are asking about the co-founder and chief operations officer of King's Gate Media, Rob Skiba's cause of death after he passed away on Thursday, October 14 2021, at the age of 52. May the legend rest in peace. The tragedy was first announced on social media and 1000s of social media users confirmed he lost his life at the young age of 52. However, no official sources report the news at this time. He leaves behind his wife, Sheila Skiba. The couple married on July 7, 2007. Besides being a businessman, Rob is remembered as a great editor, public speaker and popular author. The American citizen was additionally well known as the author of 'Babylon Rising'. His first book was released in 2013, a book related to the Mayan prophecies Rob Skiba's other books included are 'Arkon Invasion', 'Wisdom from Torah' series 'Seed' series, and many more. People are currently paying honour to his name after the news of his demise went viral on social media. Sheila was the author his second wife, as his first wife and he divorced in 2003. Fans were following the couple's memorable pictures on social media and their live events shared on their official accounts. Although no official sources clarified Rob Skiba his cause of death, some claim he was suffering from new coronary pneumonia. Due to his disease, he was transported to the hospital and was lying on a ventilator in the intensive care unit in the last days of his life.

So, he has multiple causes of death that are all centre around the same thing.
  1. He died on a ventilator of COVID, reported by news outlets.
  2. He died on a ventilator due to new coronary pneumonia.
  3. He was off the ventilator and getting better when he died of a heart attack.
The last one apparently comes from Sheila, Rob's wife.

Interestingly, looking up new coronary pneumonia, this was one of the top hits - Understanding the Myocardial Injury of New Coronary Pneumonia from the Theory of "Luofeng Internal Motion" - from the Who.
Myocardial injury is novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19) common complications, increased the severity and mortality of patients, cytokine storm is an important pathogenesis. Covid-19 belongs to the category of cold dampness epidemic toxin in traditional Chinese medicine, but according to the characteristics of its onset and the characteristics of four seasons' luck, the pathogenic factor of covid-19 is mixed with wind evil. According to the theory, covid-19 associated with myocardial injury is caused by the external wind inducing the internal wind, moving through the heart collaterals and reversely transmitting the pericardium. In the treatment of cytokine storm myocardial injury, "Dispelling Wind" and "calming wind" are important treatment methods, and "wind medicine" is widely used in the diagnosis and treatment of covid-19, which proves the theoretical and practical value of "collateral wind internal movement" in the treatment of covid-19 and related myocardial injury.
Which brings me right to this.
Satan is called "the prince of the power of the air" because the air was believed to be a region in which evil spirits dwell. He is their chief. the Greek word is ἀήρ (aer) from which we directly get our word "air" and referred in ancient Greek always to the lower atmosphere, the air we breathe.
More detail
“And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience” (Ephesians 2:1–2,). In this text the apostle Paul describes Satan first as a “prince” with power, because he has authentic power in the world (1 John 5:19). This power has been given him by God (Luke 4:6). Satan has power over some illnesses (Luke 13:16; see also 2 Corinthians 12:7—it’s unknown if Paul’s “thorn” was an illness or something else). In some sense, Satan has power over death (Hebrews 2:14). The reason Satan is called a prince rather than a king is that there is only one King—Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 6:15).

Satan also has power over some people. The “sons of disobedience” referred to in Ephesians 2:2 are those who have not trusted Christ as Lord and Savior (cf. Acts 26:18; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 13:12). The demons are also under the rule of Satan (Matthew 12:24), and one of his titles is “prince of demons” (Matthew 9:34). Satan has a kingdom (Matthew 12:26) and a throne (Revelation 2:13). Satan is called a prince because he is a ruler and possesses power to manifest evil in the world through influencing people and commanding demons.

“The air” in Ephesians 2:2 may refer to the invisible realm above the earth where Satan and his demons move and exist. This space, of course, is the location of the earth’s atmosphere or “air.” In Ephesians 6:12, Paul writes, “We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” This evil realm called the “air” could be an actual locality, but it could also be synonymous with the “world” of John 12:31. This whole world is Satan’s domain (Matthew 4:8–9).
Bing

Unread post by Bing »

FWIW I met Rob and his wife in 2016. They seemed genuine at the time but his wife was pushing Mandela effect. She was the first person I heard the concept from. I now lean towards the idea he was an agent of some sort or lifetime actor. Mainly due to the fact that he constantly pushed the disc pizza model despite its many inconsistencies and the fact that his last movie was titled “Sleeper Agent”.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As I've said, this is not intended as a hit piece. I liked Rob and learned a lot from him. I wasn't particularly interested in the fallen angels stuff and the Seed project as I had more pressing things to research, but his bible studies, even though I don't come from a Torah perspective, harmonised with my understanding more-so than I do with 'mainstream' Christianity.

The thing with Rob as a subject, he is at an intersection of topics, and that's the main reason I put up the first set of videos. As we see from Jake, there are problems with the main FE map, and Rob certainly was a proponent of that model given what he believes is in the Torah.

There are aspects of his last days that point to him knowing he was stepping out, and other are aspects that suggest he had no idea at all. This video streamed on August 14, 2021, his last 2021 Virtual House Church livestream suggests he had no clue he was going anywhere. He talks about the vaccinated dying in the next two years, and that he's trying to keep fit and hopefully he should have 20 to 50 years.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the video above, I think it would be very difficult for Rob to talk about his fears of death for the vaccinated to his subs if he knew he was getting ready to duck out with his own fake death. So I'm pretty sure as of mid-August 2021, Rob was going nowhere.

Looking at Jake's second video I posted, he goes into detail about the problems of the circular North Pole centre map. It's not that he doesn't think the Earth is a plane, it's just not that map. Rob did subscribe to that map, he's talked about the whirlpool in the north and the ice wall. I've never been that bothered with, "this is the map", I like the circular map to explain the Moon phases, but my main problem with it, on a North centre map, looking down on it from Heaven, North is not north, South is not south, East is not east, and West is not west. And for that simple reason, it seems a fail to me as 'God is not the author of confusion'.

Anyway, Jake mentioned TigerDan, and I really liked him, but TigerDan, kind of like Jake, came out against the circular map, then disappeared. Just left his channel half way through a series on why the circular map is wrong. Was he bought off?

Below, TigerDan quotes all the verses in the KJV that describes the Earth as a fixed plane.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Looking to see if I could find anything on TigerDan, oh joy, I found a Guardian article. I'll link to the achieved version so you don't get their 'crying poverty' overlay.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160120183 ... -theorists
YouTube user TigerDan925 shocked his 26,000 followers recently by conceding a shocking point: Antarctica is a continent. It’s not, as he previously thought, an ice wall that encircles the flat disc of land and water we call earth.

For most of us, that’s not news. But TigerDan925’s followers, like Galileo’s 17th century critics, are outraged by his heresy. Welcome to the contentious universe of flat-Earthers – people who believe the notion of a globe-shaped world orbiting the sun is a myth.

Through popular YouTube videos and spiffy sites, they show how easy it is to get attention by questioning scientific consensus. Unfortunately, we don’t really know how many people believe in the movement because so many people in it accuse each other of being as fake as Santa Claus (or perhaps the moon landing).

That being said, TigerDan925’s admission was not a concession that the world is shaped like the globe. He merely said flat-Earthers need a new map. But for his community, he might as well have abandoned them altogether:

“Next he says the Antarctica is not governed and protected by the Illuminati, that somehow any group deciding to buy and invest in equipment is free to roam anywhere by plane or on land,” writes a user by the name Chris Madsen. “This is absolute rubbish ... 2016 is the year it becomes common knowledge the earth is flat, just like 9/11 became common knowledge, no stopping the truth now.”...

...Sargent compares the frenzy to the Monty Python film Life of Brian, in which Brian gains a following that immediately splits over whether to gather shoes, wear one shoe, or possibly follow a gourd.

“It’s almost like the beginning of a new religion. Everyone’s trying to define it. And they’re turning on each other because there’s no unified theory.” And so, like the People’s Front of Judea and the Judean People’s Front, they often spend far less time discussing what they believe than they spend attacking each other. ...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I kind of like this section from Jake's "The End of the FAKE Flat Earth" video - it's near the end.
Anyone who mentions any other map other than that one gets shunned. Anyone who mentions a square rectangular map gets shunned from the cult. Anyone who mentions anything other than that round map gets shunned. Why is that?

That's because the cult is built upon that circle map. So I would recommend if you want out of the cult, that you should ditch the circle map. And this is where you're going to ask, Jake what map is the right map?

I don't have a right map. Here's my stance, I don't have a map for you. I've been lied to about everything. I thought I lived on a spinning ball in outer space. Oh, yeah, I found out that was a lie. I thought that space travel was real. I found out that was a lie. I thought people walked on the moon. I found out that was a lie. I thought we lived on an AE azimuthal pizza map. I found out that was a lie. So at this point, I can't just sit in front of a map and finger fuck some continents around and go there I fixed everything. I don't have that ability. If you show me a fake map, I have the ability to punch holes in it. But if you want me to make a perfect working model, I'm sorry. I don't have that skill or ability because I'm just a dude who was lied to all my life. So that's the position I take.

I'm a guy who has been lied to my whole life. YouTube recommended me a fucking Flat Earth video. I watched it. It basically changed and ruined my life in many ways. I have lost so many friends and family members, people think I'm crazy. Nobody looks at me the same. Whenever I go back to my hometown, people are like, Oh, that's the flat earth guy. To this day, I'm that flat Earth guy. It ruined much of my life.

It is interesting that that map is basically the UN map, and I've noted something interesting about the UN map that again leads me to think the North centre map is manipulated.

The UN was using this map in their logo in 2010:

un_logo.png

The UN is currently using this map in their logo:

Flag_of_the_United_Nations.png

If the layout is in any way a correct rendition of the true map, would the people who signed off on the second version feel as bold as that to so blatantly change it? And the thing that struck me about the newer design, there appears to be a woman's head in the middle over the North Pole, and not just any head.

un logo head.png
Nefertiti – Beautiful and Powerful Queen of Ancient Egypt

https://www.osiristours.com/nefertiti-b ... ent-egypt/
Queen Nefertiti was one of the most powerful and mysterious Egyptian queens in ancient Egypt. She was a queen, the Great Royal Wife of the Pharaoh Akhenaten.

In wall paintings within tombs and temples Nefertiti is depicted as an equal alongside her husband – much more often than any queen in Egyptian history. She is often seen in positions of authority and power, such as smiting her enemies or driving a chariot. Traditionally only Egyptian pharaohs would be represented this way, which goes to show what a powerful and well-respected figure she was at the time.

Akhenaten and Nefertiti were known for their worship of the sun god Aten and they started a religious revolution. Together they created a new belief system that changed the ways of religion within Egypt. The country went through a major change – shifting to worshipping one god only rather than being polytheistic and worshipping many gods.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The thing with all this symbolism, when I came back to my faith and started considering religion in a more nuts and bolts sense, I could see everything was about diminishing Jesus Christ in name. In fact it is easy to totally miss this, because to see it, you have to be looking for the thing that is not there. I'll return to this in a later post.

My first thoughts were there are many many false religions that have been set up against the One True Religion, and in this list includes pagan Christianity, Rob discusses this many times, an example here:

This is a link to the blog post Rob references in the video, I am yet to read it, I thought it would be useful to put the link here to better look at what he is discussing. - https://robschannel.com/tis-the-season- ... dling-lies

It then dawned on me false religion works in the same way as corporations. Unilever and Procter & Gamble are good examples. You go into a supermarket and think, I need to buy some soap powder, you go to the section and there are maybe ten brands to choose from, but actually if you look on the back, you find out they were ultimately produced by either Unilever or Procter & Gamble:

unilever1.jpg
pg1.jpg

And I actually find this interesting in itself as it mimics the hierarchy within the Roman Church:

catholic-church-hierarchy-organization.gif

So when looking for false teachers and religions based on the symbolism they use, we are working in the same way as Michael below with his GUCCI bag, we can't simply declare "33", "666" or "Christmas" as bad, we need to look at branding as a whole and see where and why the knockoff differs. I love this video below, because on the face of it your first reaction should be "Who actually gives a f*ck, Michael?"... But when you look at the subtleties he's talking about on the bag's architecture and hardware, then apply what he is saying to Christianity and the 'One True Religion', hopefully you'll have a "Lightbulb" moment.