Rob Skiba (and related flat earth theory)

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
rachel

Re: Rob Skiba

Unread post by rachel »

If you are wondering where I was going with the GUCCI clip, I like the G for GUCCI, I like it's by someone called Michael, I like that he clearly knows what he's talking about and sees the stark difference between REAL and FAKE. When Jesus walked upon the earth he taught in parables because they transcend the emotion of the events they refer to. Michael here, as well as talking about a bag, is giving a parable about the ones who mimic the Word of God but substitute it with something of far less worth.

Continuing... I linked to this post and it introduces Rob's thoughts regarding the birthday of Jesus:
{sigh} What year is it? Oh yeah – we’re at the tail end of 2016. This means that for at least 7 years you have been hearing the truth being spoken on social media concerning the reality of X-mess and other pagan holidays. For my part, I put on “kid gloves” and tried to be as gentle but firm as possible in the last chapter of my book, Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be Last, titled “Truth or Tradition.” I have often posted videos such as the following every year (as have many others) on Facebook and YouTube:

I’ve spoken about it at conferences and on radio shows too. In most cases, I’ve done so as gently as possible so as not to offend, but rather to educate and to get people to think. But alas, it still falls on willingly deaf ears – especially with friends and family. So, I’m just going to be blunt here:

Pastors: You are lying and you know it! Many of you even openly acknowledge that you know Yeshua was not born on December 25th, but then you go on to preach in front of your X-mess trees and banners that say Happy Birthday to Jesus behind you, while making up excuses for “Christianizing paganism” – a concept found nowhere in Scripture (in fact, a pattern strictly forbidden in the Bible).

James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

In once sense I have no problem with this if you feel the Holy Spirit has convicted you not to celebrate Christmas and Easter because you get a greater meaning that transcends these two holidays. I've cued up the video at the particular point where Jim Staley talks about the Feast days and how they were instituted to point to Jesus. There is reason to believe this is the correct interpretation. So therefore should we as Christians keep the Feast Days?

This is a 2000 year old argument, and all I can tell you is what the Holy Spirit convicts me to say. The quickest answer is, No. There can be nothing special about observing the Feast Days by Christians other than a love for Christ Jesus. That is a personal thing, not an institutional thing, and it should not be preached as if somehow observing these dates gives you special blessings or brings you closer to God. If you observe them in that way, they will become a stumbling block.

Why am I so adamant about this? The words of Jesus in John 4 to the woman at the well:
19The woman said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. 20Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”

21Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

25The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

26Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”

Christians are to look at the Old Testament through the lens of the New Testament for a very special reason, the Torah was given to the Jews for a specific purpose, it pointed to the coming of the Messiah. It predicted the major events in his life so the Jews would know, THIS IS THE ONE. If you have signs to point to a place, do you need those signs once you have found it?

This is what is meant by 'Jesus came to fulfil the Law'. And I'll look at this an a later post as it has an interesting 9/11 link.

To argue that not keeping the days will insult God, firstly in accordance with the Torah, you would need to travel to Jerusalem and worship at the Temple. This clearly cannot be done and it was Jesus who predicted the utter destruction of the Temple because it was no longer needed. He makes it clear in the above quote, "true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth". Else, it's not what you do, it's the way that you do it. It is your personal walk with the Spirit. Jesus is the Temple, you are His Church.

So is celebrating Christmas and Easter wrong?

I think we can answer this by the same token. But interestingly, the reasons Christians do not worship on the proper dates is down to the Pharisees. We see this in Paul's letters to the churches where he expressly warns about Judaizers trying to force Gentiles under the Law, saying; 'having been saved by the Sprit, you want these people to go back to the Law, which you yourselves couldn't keep?. There is nothing but death there.' (I paraphrase)

The early Christian Church fathers, after the death of the Disciples, would consult Pharisees regarding the correct dates to celebrate because they were based on the Jewish Moon cycle calendar. The Sanhedrin used this as a controlling hand over the young Church, and with this tensions grew. It got to the point the Church leaders at a Council meeting made the decision that in order to save the Church from division, they would break once and for all from the meddling of the Pharisees and in turn move all of the worship days so they never coincide with the Jewish Feast days again. They would instead come up with a formula for commemorating the Crucifixion, Resurrection and Pentecost that used their own calendar.

If this had not happened, would Easter and Christmas have been instituted? Would we even remember Jesus Christ now?

The Lord God will use error to further His cause. The Pagan holidays helped to cement Christianity and take it out of the reach of the Pharisees who wanted to kill it. We see the Jewish Root movement which Rob was a part looking at the New Testament through the lens of the Old Testament, they need to keep in mind Paul's warning.

The Jews do not believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, so why would you want to give up the dates that are universally recognised with love and joy and being associated with Jesus and instead adopt the dates celebrated by the ones who reject and hate the Son of God? Careful thought is needed.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I might appear to be getting off the subject of Flat Earth, but Rob's reason for believing the Earth is a disc is the literal reading (see TigerDan's video in a previous post) of verses in the Bible. If he is indeed still alive it gives a hint to where he is and what he is doing.

In the last post we talked of Christmas and how it is not Christ's birthday, but likely Nimrod's, here's Rob talking about it.

SEPTEMBER 11, 3 BC, JESUS's REAL BIRTHDAY, REV 12

This video goes into much more detail about the Feast Days, Bible verses, the Sun's ecliptic at Equinox, and how they all fit with the Hebrew Moon Calendar.

birth.png

Birth: September 11, 3 BC between 6:50 PM Sunset - 7:45 PM Moonset
Crucifixion: 33 years later on Passover
Resurrection: 3 days after on March 22nd, 30 AD

sun.png

Feast Day fulfilment pointing to Pentecost and the giving of the Holy Spirit.

feasts.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Now what you may notice, I have introduced something in my last post that appears to harmonise with what Rob teaches, Christ's birthday being September 11th, 3 BC, but then go on to fundamentally oppose the model he puts forward as his solution. Namely I'm showing the Equinox as viewed according to the globe.

Below is a reminder of the model Rob most favours using descriptions in Enoch regarding the Sun Gates.

six-gates.jpg

In a previous post I wrote the following, I am not really in any model camp as of yet:
I like the circular map to explain the Moon phases, but my main problem with it, on a North centre map, looking down on it from Heaven, North is not north, South is not south, East is not east, and West is not west. And for that simple reason, it seems a fail to me as 'God is not the author of confusion'.
We can see why Solstices matter on a globe, but it is unclear, at least to me, why they would matter on a North centre flat earth map. According to texts in the Bible, the North and the East are very important. The Tabernacle of the Lord was always situated so its Gate faced the East. The throne of God is said to be in the North. If you are sat watching events in say a Royal box, where would you sit?

royal-box_theatreroyal_drurylane.jpg

Logically, in the centre of one of the sides to have vantage point over the largest area without having to turn around. You would not want to have events happening behind your back as the North centre map suggests. The rectangular Tabernacle's furniture has the Table of Showbread on the North side, there is reason to understand this as a representation of God's throne, I'll come back to this in a future post.

cross-tab.png

The image of the Sanctuary with the Tabernacle removed, quoting from 'The Tabernacle of the Lord' video in my last post:
Now let's see what happens when the sun rises. The cross will cast its shadow into the sanctuary. If we now remove the tabernacle and leave only it's furniture, we see that the shadow covers the furniture. In other words, the furniture is positioned in the shape of a cross. In order for this effect to take place, two conditions have to be met. First of all, the sun has to be low, so that the shadow is long. This happens either at sunrise or sunset. The sun has to be exactly in the East since the gate points in the eastern direction. From this we can conclude that it has to be a sunrise because the sun rises in the east. We will remember these two factors. The sun rises in the East in general, but it rises exactly in the East only two times a year, on the spring and autumn equinoxes. It is when the sun moves exactly over the Equator and the axis of rotation of the Earth is perpendicular to the solar orbit, or ecliptic plane, on our modern day calendar this takes place around March 20-21st, and September 22-23rd. In biblical times our calendar did not exist and the calendar as ordained by God was in use. We know this as the Hebrew calendar, which is still being used today by the Jewish people.

Since the Hebrew calendar is based on the movement of the moon primarily, and not on the sun as is ours, the Solstices are not always on the same day on the same month every year. But if we look at two specific years on the Hebrew calendar in Jesus time, we'll see something very extraordinary. To be more specific, if we look at the date of birth and the date of crucifixion of Jesus and we match this with astronomical data, we see that he was born September 11, in the year 3 BC, on the date of Rosh Hashanah the Hebrew New Year, or the Birthday of Creation. This means his circumcision took place on Yom Kippur eight days later, the Day of Atonement and after five days of healing, his tabernacling started on the feast of Sukkoth the Feast of Tabernacles and also the day of the autumn equinox in that year.
Going forward we will see this is another area where this information opposes Rob's model.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

One of the curious things I find about the globe model is the serious lack of land on one side. Now I tend to think Google's map is more manipulated to produce this, but even on older real-world globes it is curious given the dynamics that apparently created the earth.

Google Earth, showing the Pacific side of the globe with its serious lack of large land masses, the black and white corner detail gives a better feel for the hole.

google sides 4.png

In contrast, think of force being applied to something spinning on an axis like a lathe or potter's wheel. We would expect the land to be more evenly spread.

It seems plausible that the design we know today was the best compromise to sell the ball yet be able to illustrate all main continents on posters. Else there is secret land not shown on maps.

earth-day-19.jpg

I'm not a fan of North Pole being centre, but I find it fascinating on a standard map what location is close to centre.

israel_world.jpg
Israel highlighted
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is where the International Date Line thread ties in, because I have always thought, when I heard about flat earth, that the map we have in plain sight might well be the correct one.

Darren Nesbit was the first flat-earther I saw, and it wasn't by design, I'd been watching this particular Lancashire youtube channel, New Horizons, they hold lectures and upload them. I'd watched a few about Law, and his was free to watch, he put together some pretty compelling evidence. Actually, this is the video:

The FLAT EARTH LIVE!! Lancashire, England @ New Horizons

This is the Earth model Darren puts forward, the date and time map, multiplied - though only a single realm - basically the Pac Man model. I like this, but I do wonder, if you travelled far enough South, would you end up appearing in the North, as this would match travelling East and appearing in the West?

earth-repeat.png

It is the same as the FPV Angel and APM Research model, the only difference, they think the Pac Man East-West is faked and it is impossible to travel through the international dateline from one side of the map to the other.

In my theory, I put Israel close to centre, though not exactly centre (I'll come back to that), so while looking for a Jerusalem centred map for my post above, I came across this projection, it's based on the globe, but as I mentioned earlier about it being curious most of the land masses are on one side, well this map's central pivot at Jerusalem kind of exactly proves my point.

Lambert Map
Lambert-map.jpeg

The text at the bottom:
A New Global Perspective for a Connected Planet

The world map presented above uses a little known projection known to cartographers as the Lambert, Azimuthal projection. This projection has several fine attributes, which make it one of the best world maps for general use.

The Lambert projection produces a round image of the earth giving in two dimensions a clear sense that the world is spherical. This round likeness is important because it allows the map user to imagine the real world as it is without the mental gymnastics required in visualising a rectangle as a sphere.

The Lambert projection also produces a map that shows how countries are situated relative to one another on the actual earth. The world unfolds around a centre point. the key to a superior world map is the wise choice of a centre point. When this point is chosen to be at or near the ancient city of Jerusalem, which lies at the hub of the world’s landmasses and opposite the largest ocean, a world map with an amazing likeness to the real earth is produced.

World maps are all about distortion that presents problem for cartographers who seek to render a round object in two dimensions. Any strategy in which distortion can be minimised will result in a more realistic portrayal of the earth itself and in a Lambert projection centred on the world’s landmasses we have a means of “dumping” a considerable amount of that undesirable distortion in the vast expanses of the South Pacific Ocean.

The resulting map produces fine likenesses of the most populous areas on earth from Europe, Africa and Asia to North and Central America with immediately recognisable renditions of South America and Australia. The map is excellent for understanding the connections between the americas and Eurasia and Africa across the Atlantic, North Pacific and Arctic Oceans andAustralia’s Indian Ocean linkages. The major shortcoming of any map cantered on the world’s landmasses relates to connections across the South Pacific Ocean, which are simply not represented. (An alternative world map centred of the Americas is available from ODT for these map users primarily concerned with connections across the South Pacific Ocean.)

Finally, a Lambert map presents the world as one integrated surface with no breaks or gaps, producing a map depicting the entire surface of the actual spherical earth flattened into a two dimensional image. This amazing feature is made possible by the way the earth is unfolded and stretched around the chosen centre point. The process of unfolding and stretching continues until one reaches the antipodes of the centre (the point opposite the centre of a spherical object). This point is stretched into the bounding circumference of the map, which often results in unreal distortion of shapes unless the point in question just happens to be in a large ocean as is the case when a map is centred on Jerusalem.

The combination of features encapsulated in the Lambert projection (and not found in world maps currently in wide circulation) offers map users an image of the planet that looks amazingly like the spherical earth itself, provides them with a solid tool to understand the global connectedness of the world’s most populated countries and also represents each country at its true earth area.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interestingly, I see Darren Nesbit did a followup.

Flat Earth Live 2 - The Great Pyramid and the FLAT EARTH REVELATION!

This time he goes through the problems with the UN circle map.

two-wrong.png

He has 20 points listed where the circle map fails.

ae-problems.png

This is his newer model based on Bible verses. I actually like the way he says it acts like a cylinder because the deeds for the earth, the breaking of the seven seals in Revelation, is describing a scroll being opened which is a cylinder. So by that token there is a practical reason why North/South works in a different way to East/West based on 'types and shadows'.

earth-map.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Where I am currently, as there is a fair bit of crossover, I'll quote myself with regards to the Bible being a Last Will and Testament, and as such it might point to the shape of the earth.
rachel wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:30 pm In my last post I said the Bible is the Last Will and Testament of Jesus Christ. I am going to put up two translations of the same text, Paul speaking. The KJV is the best word-for-word English translation we have, newer Bibles use different base texts and employ living language techniques - ie, the text goes through two translations, first language, then the text is reworded to make the literal meaning clearer. This can be good for understanding, but it can also miss key points of the legal meaning in the original text.

Hebrews 9:11-28 KJV - Redemption through His Blood
But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Some time ago I found an interesting fact about the kind of testament Paul would have been speaking about in the text above. It would have been sheets of vellum, calf's skin, laid out in a similar way to a Jewish Bible. After the writing, the vellum would have been carefully rolled and sealed as it was turned. With a final seal at the end, this was then wrapped in other material for protection. It means, when it came to revealing the testament/will after the death of the testator, the roll was unwrapped and the seals needed to be broken in turn as it was unwound. Hence we have the Seven Seals in Revelation.

Torah Scroll
Torah Scroll

Revelation 5:1-14 - The Title Deed to the Earth
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
We also have our names written in the Book of Life, which almost certainly is the same document, as everyone's name appears there, and are subsequently blotted out based on what we choose.

Daniel 12:1 - Book of Life
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

To me, these are salient points...
  • Everyone's name is written in the book of life.
  • The book itself is a scroll that is read from right to left, east to west.
  • Its content is revealed and read via a clockwise circular motion.
  • The unwinding is not quite a perfect circle, instead a very slight spiral.
  • There is a progression as text is moved from left side to right side, west to east.
Are you noticing something?
Clue, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Watch the video above when they unscroll the Torah.
The moon tracks backwards in relationship to the sun, the sun tracks backwards in relationship to the stars.
According to the global model, the precession of the equinoxes is said to be the earth's wobble, note the shape.

Earth wobble
Earth wobble

I don't think the earth has a shape we can physically know. It is a scroll, hence why it can be circumnavigated east/west, west/east, yet not north/south, only pole to pole. Yet it is an open scroll so it appears rectangular and flat. Flatten the image out to a tube shape and we have a hollow earth and the spiral wrap of the scroll denoted as magnetic field lines.

Magnetic field
Magnetic field
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Because this thread is named Rob Skiba, one of the things that went together with him promoting the circular flat earth map was a the idea of a circular Tabernacle. This is very interesting from the point-of-view that Rob Skiba was either a government paid disinfo agent, or a merchant, merchandising his wares.

I've posted up below two videos explaining the premise. The idea of a circular Tabernacle is based on one number in the related text, that of 314 or the first three numbers of PIE.

https://project314.org/

Rob Skiba - Andrew Hoy - Project 314 Round Tabernacle - Project Introduction Interview

The Exodus Tabernacle - Believing Moses' Instructions - Mount Sinai Wisdom & Secrets Revealed

Below, the image on the left is the standard depiction of the Tabernacle of the Lord from the information given in Exodus, and the right version is based on Andrew L. Hoy's premise.

Tabernacle-1.png

And to prove his point, he has written a book, and comes up with such graphics as the following.

round.png

I'm probably being a bit dismissive, but I was interested to see if he's come up with an internal layout that places the Veil, the Most Holy Place, the Menorah, the Table of Shewbread and the Alter of Incense. I skipped through his presentation, and I had a look through his site, but these rather important details appear to be missing. His whole presentation seems to be why the shape is definitely a circle and not a "shoe box", his words.

Interesting name too: ANDREW L. HOY
ANDREW
English form of the Greek name Ἀνδρέας (Andreas), which was derived from ἀνδρεῖος (andreios) meaning "manly, masculine", a derivative of ἀνήρ (aner) meaning "man". In the New Testament the apostle Andrew, the first disciple to join Jesus, is the brother of Simon Peter. According to tradition, he later preached in the Black Sea region, with some legends saying he was crucified on an X-shaped cross. Andrew, being a Greek name, was probably only a nickname or a translation of his real Hebrew name, which is not known.

Did you get the "L. HOY" part? ... HOLY
So we literally have... HOLY MAN
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Mr HOLY MAN's presentation seems full of straw men and relies on the viewer not knowing anything of substance about the Exodus description of the Tabernacle of the Lord and its function, so let's reverse that situation now.

Jeremy James has a very good essay in PDF form which can be downloaded and saved.
His site: http://www.zephaniah.eu

The Awesome Holiness of God - Understanding Christ and His Church through the Tabernacle and the Offerings
http://www.zephaniah.eu/index_htm_files ... erings.pdf

If you prefer video, following is a fabulous seven part video series plus bonus, I've already posted the Bonus video earlier in this thread. By LastTrumpetBlast.

The Tabernacle of the Lord - Part 1

But what has this got to do with flatearth? Well, let me get back to this the Torah video I posted before the last post.

scroll1.png
scroll2.png

Have you ever analyzed the way people consume web content? They view hundreds of pages a day. They read on the go. They stop at images and bold text. Moreover, they scan rather than read.

So it makes perfect sense that infinite scrolling has become popular; it saves time when clicking through pages. Driven by the overwhelming fear of missing out, people prefer to get all the content on the fly within one page....

...Infinite scroll is a design technique that loads the new content within a single page when you scroll down it. It grabs the text and visuals from actual pages in CMS or from static files and presents them in a never-ending fashion. Depending on the script, content can be loaded at once or divided by subsections that appear on demand, by the click of a button.

The above quote is talking about websites, but the Torah is a scroll, in a sense it is an INFINITE SCROLL.

torah-scroll.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

In the following video we have Graham Hancock explaining the Precession of the Equinoxes.

The Precession of the Equinoxes Explained with Graham Hancock

I think it is worthwhile having a look at what mainstream says about Precession.
David: These ancient cultures seem to have mythological statements that have a lot of numbers in them. And the numbers were very curious to you.

Graham: I think the numbers are extremely important. There is a body of myths from all around the world that include what turned out to be expressed in the language of myth and the symbolism of myth. What they capture is extremely precise observations of a phenomenon called the precession of the equinoxes. Everybody's heard about the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. And most people are aware that we're living towards the end of the Age of Pisces right now. But what that actually means is that if you stand at any point on the earth on the 21st of March an hour before dawn, and look due East you'll see a constellation sitting on the horizon, in the place where the sun will shortly rise. And that constellation for the last 2000 years or so has been Pisces. But because of a wobble on the axis of the Earth, which unfolds very very slowly and it's very hard to observe, the sun as a pointer against the Zodiac is gradually tracking backwards through the Zodiac one degree every 72 years, that is the key figure, and it is moving through Pisces and into Aquarius and the time will come very soon when you stand at dawn looking due East on the 21st of March, the spring equinox, you'll see Aquarius on the horizon and not Pisces.

Now, to observe this process is not easy, and it requires an accurate interest in astronomy, accurate astronomical observations, accurate solar observations and for some reason the Numbers that relate to precession as you rightly say, It unfolds at the rate of one degree every 72 years. There are 30 degrees to each house of the zodiac, so that means each age is 2160 years and since there are 12 houses of the Zodiac that gets you to 25,920 years for what is called the Great Year when the entire cycle completes and comes back to the beginning again. And it's astonishing that a whole sequence of numbers related to this particular issue, which really again is a relatively recent discovery of our civilisation, are found in myths that go back to the dawn of time.

David: People should be aware that of course the cycle changes in 2012. So all this buzz around 2012, it's important to know that all these ancient cultures that have all the numbers whose equations resolve to this year 2012

Graham: It's very important to know that and specifically because the year 2012, which I also go into length, the year 2012 and its importance is signalled to us by the Mayan calendar. Again, if you go in depth into the numerical system within the Mayan calendar, what do you find? You find the number 72 and multiples of the number 72 and device or the number 72 all over the Mayan calendar. So it's another processional object, so it's like a double check. When When I find these numbers, locked into architecture, or myth or really scientific artefacts like the Mayan calendar, then I know that I'm dealing with the same system. And it's very old and it comes down to us out of the mists of prehistory, and I believe it is a worldwide legacy from a lost civilisation.
KEY
NEP, Northern Equatorial Plane
NP, North Pole
SEP, Southern Equatorial Plane
SP, South Pole

Precession is the wobble of the Earth which makes the poles shift position over 26,000 years as well as the position of the Vernal and Autumnal equinoxes in the sky.
Precession is the wobble of the Earth which makes the poles shift position over 26,000 years as well as the position of the Vernal and Autumnal equinoxes in the sky.

The sun as a pointer against the Zodiac is gradually tracking backwards through the Zodiac one degree every 72 years, 30 degrees to complete a house, equalling 2160 years for an age.
The sun as a pointer against the Zodiac is gradually tracking backwards through the Zodiac one degree every 72 years, 30 degrees to complete a house, equalling 2160 years for an age.

There are 12 houses of the Zodiac, so to complete one cycle takes 25,920 years, which is called the Great Year.
There are 12 houses of the Zodiac, so to complete one cycle takes 25,920 years, which is called the Great Year.