SOUL TRAP REINCARNATION MATRIX - The Holographic Universe, Vimanas, Kabbalah, Reincarnation & MORE

dirtybenny

SOUL TRAP REINCARNATION MATRIX - The Holographic Universe, Vimanas, Kabbalah, Reincarnation & MORE

Unread post by dirtybenny »

MERGED THREAD: SOUL TRAP REINCARNATION MATRIX TYPE POSTS FROM CHAT THREAD FOR EASY REFERENCE
------------------------------------------

Bro. Sanchez presents a comprehensive model for reality, dreams and the nature of our realm, filled with wisdom, esotericism and creative thought.

IF you are offended by foul language or the "n-word", do not watch.

dirtybenny

The nature of the realm...Howdie, Adrian, and Amandha

Howdie's latest video bravely takes on the big question

Nature of Reality- School, Prison, Hostages or Experiment?

"I take the usual question that gets asked, is our reality a school or a prison, and expand it to discuss the possibility that we may be a type of hostage or that this can be a type of experiment."

Brilliant analysis

https://freevoice.io/blog/2022/03/15/na ... xperiment/

Great to hear Adrian and Amandha address the reincarnation soul trap matrix at one hour 29 minutes. I posit whether the deceptions of this realm are to prep us for the ultimate afterlife deception of reincarnation.

dirtybenny

Eric Dubay embraces the Matrix Reincarnation Soul Trap

This is the model of this realm that I embrace. Consent and sovereignty are key to avoiding the tricks of the parasite in this realm AND in the afterlife.

"What if we are all actually infinitely powerful unique sovereign creators ourselves with the ability to create whatever world/heaven/afterlife we wish on our own, but instead of creating and living in our own worlds, we are being tricked into reincarnating into someone else's creation here? A creation filled with pain, suffering, torture, death, natural disasters, disease, predators, psychopaths, parasites, no memory of previous lives, and many other things that I personally would never choose to have in my created world. I wonder if the returning to "Oneness/Brahma" concept could be a deception used by the creators of this realm to get us to give up our individuality and submit to going back into "the light" of Oneness soup with all the other recycled souls?"

The full interview is on bitchute

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Eric Dubay embraces the Matrix Reincarnation Soul Trap

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

I find this a fascinating area DB. I even wrote all about my favourite alternative theories already here:
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/alter ... ries.6114/

loosh + soul trap are #8 and #8.5.

I'm actually thinking about another too - maybe I should add it to that list....

The main problem I have with this line is: how do the soul trap people know what they say is true? Eg ForeverConsciousResearchChannel (who booted me off his server a few weeks ago!! grr) often re-analyses NDE and OBE experiences and attempts to reframe the experience as naive dupes succumbing to malign entities - they were taken in by the archons, Jesus, Mohammed, grannie, or whatever and fell for the light/guides etc only to reincarnate here. But then he himself admits that he was guided to this information! So - according to his view - everyone else is duped by entities that appear to be kind and loving but actually seek to play tricks, but he himself was guided by genuine kind and loving entities! I hope you see the hypocrisy in his position.

Another problem of course, with any metaphysical speculation is that we really won't know until we get there. If where we end up is what's important, what's the point of this experience?

I'm sure you're aware of Chiron Last (I'm not a massive fan but I do listen) - well, in his last video he talks about 'a chance of a chance' - which is his answer to why we are here. Ie, if we have our heads screwed on in the here and now, we will have a chance in the next experience to make the changes we seek - perhaps our skeptical training will mean we don't go straight to the light, and instead we'll ask question - this life is 'a chance of a chance'. At least, that's how I read it.
dirtybenny

Hi Al, I have reviewed your work on Stolen history multiple times.

OUTSTANDING...that opening paragraph says it ALL. I learn alot from your comprehensive review each time I read it.
Unfortunately, speculating on the big picture in this realm has an inherent taboo written into the program, even in the Fakeologist and conspiracy realm.

We are not supposed to question....

Who we really are? Why are we here? What comes after this?

It is so universal and pervasive not to discuss these topics, including the nature of sleep and dreams, that I think it is coded into this realm. We are errants to quote Archaix who are not following the programming. My parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles never questioned, never discussed these issues.

Who really cares about 9-11, JFK, moon landing, sandy hook, boston marathon event, etc. if they do not clue us in to the nature of this realm? I have worked at administrative roles in government institutions. They cannot coordinate a meeting of 4 people let alone coordinate events of this nature. These are all beyond the capabilities of men and women in these institutions, who eat donuts, fart, and flirt. A different model is needed that is outside of the bookends that we have been handed.

Why did Mark kick you off the FCR server?
YouCanCallMeAl wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:48 am But then he himself admits that he was guided to this information! So - according to his view - everyone else is duped by entities that appear to be kind and loving but actually seek to play tricks, but he himself was guided by genuine kind and loving entities! I hope you see the hypocrisy in his position.
Does he mean guided to the Soul Trap information during this lifetime by benevolent entities or during the afterlife?

" If where we end up is what's important, what's the point of this experience?"

If we are generating loosh for a parasite, they would want to keep us stimulated in order to harvest that.

As an example, I don't care about the ants building colonies in my back yard. I pay no attention to it. The parasite is hellbent on getting in your business 24/7. You can't even pump gas without their MUSE-ick or screens assaulting you. Even watching Youtube videos, they need your eyes and ears even for 10 seconds. The control system is consumed with being a part of our lives. Hence, I do my best to remove myself from it and only interact with it as needed in this realm. We can only know their motives by their actions, not their words.

I believe none of their UN agenda 2030, WEF propaganda. What enemy would tip its hand and show you their battle plan? NONE. It is their actions that we must pay attention to and explicitly think of OTHER motives from what they say.

I know that we are all creative spirits. We create automatically, without thinking or focusing. It happens naturally and instinctively. I believe that we are creative spirits incarnated into a simulated realm which we have been tricked into giving our consent. Everything in this civilization is a lie and deception. Voting, citizenship, the legal system, the justice system, capitalism, government, sports, entertainment, education, medicine are all lies. They covet our consent through deceptive means. The complexity of these schemes and scams is beyond that of "evil" men and women. This is where i bring in the demonic spirits using AI to achieve its goals. My model is that the demons enter physical bodies through various rituals. These include childhood trauma, including sexual trauma, tattooing, transgendering, entrainment to television and mass media. Turning on the television is tacit consent for allowing demonic entry. THEY then act as a hive to achieve their goals.

They trick us to attach to our avatar in this realm. Just because I drive a car does not mean that I am the car. I am not my body. Thoughts occur with words....that were given to me in this realm. They are not mine. I am not my avatar. Someone recently shared a zen meditation that continuously asks the question Who are you? after each answer...you repeat "Who are you?" and keep repeating ad nauseum. I am a man, I am a plumber, I am an artist, I am old, I am young, I am a father, I am a son. I play violin. I meditate. I am 6 feet tall. I went to law school......and on and on and on...none of that is you, yet the parasite tricks us to identify with that.

As demon Pete Townshend asked...Who Are You? Who the fuck are you? (and Townshend was one of the many demonic idols I had as a teenager playing guitar)

Singer Roger Daltrey of The Who received a royal honor Wednesday from Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.

The 60-year-old rocker was named a Commander of the Order of the British Empire, or CBE, for his services to music, the entertainment industry and charity.

But Daltrey, whose band rose to global fame in the 1960s with songs expressing teenage working-class rage, said he didn't think the queen was a rock-n-roll fan.

"She'd probably fall off her podium if she heard The Who's songs," the singer said after receiving his CBE medal from the palace. "A good blast of 'My Generation' would go down quite well now."

He said his award, announced Dec. 31, was "something to remember," adding: "I still have criticisms of the establishment but the queen is an exceptional woman. I think she's amazing."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/singer-can ... yal-honor/

"Who's the bigger liar and who's more scheming" said Lou Costello. "Exactly" said Bud Abbott.

@YouCanCallMeAl
YouCanCallMeAl

Unfortunately, speculating on the big picture in this realm has an inherent taboo written into the program, even in the Fakeologist and conspiracy realm.
Yes, it seems hard to go there for many.
Why did Mark kick you off the FCR server?
I am generally considered difficult I think, but in this case I had a/ previously challenged his moon wave footage, and b/ following a crazy night where a couple of people were genuinely causing problems, I started the philosophical view that perhaps they thought they were doing the right thing (I genuinely believe that everyone is doing what they think is right, perhaps unreflectively) - this was interpreted as supporting these troublemakers, so I had to go.
Does he mean guided to the Soul Trap information during this lifetime by benevolent entities
Yes - he was guided like all those other people who were also guided but that he criticises. Its a bit hypocritical. I can't believe no one else listening hears how ridiculous this is..
Hence, I do my best to remove myself from it and only interact with it as needed in this realm.
I don't blame you, it seems the safest approach. I do the same, or try to. Ignoring things, being consciously ignorant is an approach I have come to cherish.
The complexity of these schemes and scams is beyond that of "evil" men and women. This is where i bring in the demonic spirits using AI to achieve its goals.
I may differ here. I don't think it needs anything nefarious. I imagine someone making continuous offers of outrageous, degenerate things... I can refuse every time according to my principles (if I have some), or I can start to get confused and accept some of the offers. I wonder if this is what is going on? Are most people accepting the offers? I think so. In aggregate, will the actions of most people become more degenerate? I think so again. Anyway, I can see a way where we do it to ourselves. If it is possible that there is a group soul or collective unconscious, could it be that it is what is generating reality, and that the sum of its individual parts informs the whole? Its a possibility.
They trick us to attach to our avatar in this realm.
Attachment, misunderstanding our situation, failing to listen to ourselves (our heart) leads us to cognitive dissonance, confusion, weak beliefs, no knowledge, etc. Easily resolved by being responsible and having the courage of your convictions, but that seems a step too far for many.
Who are you?
My definition of truth is that which is left when you have got rid of the lies. It's a striping back. In the same vein, I would answer 'Who am I?' as whatever is left when I have got rid of all that I am not. This is akin to being whatever-it-is-I-am in a higher concentration: I am less dilute.
dirtybenny

I am generally considered difficult I think, but in this case I had a/ previously challenged his moon wave footage, and b/ following a crazy night where a couple of people were genuinely causing problems, I started the philosophical view that perhaps they thought they were doing the right thing (I genuinely believe that everyone is doing what they think is right, perhaps unreflectively) - this was interpreted as supporting these troublemakers, so I had to go.
I remember that chat and it was downright bullying and cruel. He did apologize about anyone getting booted unfairly.
Yes - he was guided like all those other people who were also guided but that he criticises. Its a bit hypocritical. I can't believe no one else listening hears how ridiculous this is..
I must have missed that. I did question Mark on the lack of the NDE's not calling out the fake events and false nature of this realm if they were indeed telling the truth. I don't trust Michael Newton at all. Many of the NDE's are tools of the "matrix marketing system," justifying the pain, suffering and nature of this realm.
My definition of truth is that which is left when you have got rid of the lies. It's a striping back. In the same vein, I would answer 'Who am I?' as whatever is left when I have got rid of all that I am not. This is akin to being whatever-it-is-I-am in a higher concentration: I am less dilute.
Good answer...
dirtybenny

Howdie MIckoski embraces the Soul Trap Reincarnation Matrix

Howdie Mickoski's new book embraces the soul trap reincarnation matrix as a model for this existence.

YouCanCallMeAl

Re: Howdie MIckoski embraces the Soul Trap Reincarnation Matrix

Now there's a chap that surfs the conspiracy world to then write a book about it.. He did it for the world's fairs and now the soul trap. Fair play to him, it takes time to write a book, etc, even if someone else has done the heavy lifting. I don't get who his audience can be though - I doubt there's anything new there; anyone looking into this stuff will already be upto speed. I tend to think he wants a bit of fame or respect - and again, there's nothing wrong with that, I guess. What it has to do with truth though, I don't know. This level of popularisation sounds the death knell for the idea, but then again this story/presentation was already over once I realised the hypocrisy in forever conscious rc's position - HE can be guided no problem but when others are guided they don't get it. It seems ever more clear that no one really has anything useful to say, that you can't work out more quickly and thoroughly for yourself.
dirtybenny

Re: Howdie MIckoski embraces the Soul Trap Reincarnation Matrix

Hey Al...

Howdie has an interesting story, if it's true... supposedly was a stand-up comic. I have never seen anyone with less of a sense of humor than Howdie.

His own pseudo-NDE led to his writing "Falling for Truth", my favorite of his books. He has done many videos on the unanswered questions avoided in the Plato's Cave allegory. The soul trap reincarnation matrix models answers those questions posed. He also has done several life recapitulations (Carlos Castaneda) in Falling for Truth ....similar to the life review in the afterlife

I am less interested in the presenters, as opposed to honing my model of this place and this existence. My biggest red flag with Howdie is his affiliation with Matt McKinley Quantum of Conscience on Freevoice.io. CBO has exposed Matt's shady past which remains unaddressed.

My current model is that this is a simulation into which we are incarnated to harvest loosh, mostly via fear, pain, and suffering. The sim is set up so that we are distracted from thinking about the sim itself, but rather keeping us immersed in the experience to parasitically leech us.