Sunlight🌝

Skhate and Destroy

Sunlight🌝

Unread post by Skhate and Destroy »

Here's a quick 15 minute podcast about the importance of sunlight to our health. Hopefully the link works.✌
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... I2MA?ep=14
anthonystark

Re: Sunlight🌝

Unread post by anthonystark »

I always feel better with some sun. No doubt!
Skhate and Destroy

Unread post by Skhate and Destroy »

Thanks for the reply Anthony! Here is another interesting link about sun.✌
Nesrality

Unread post by Nesrality »

I personally believe that the sun is the Son of God... Take all the good things said in the bible about the Jesus Character. Apply it to the Sun, and we get the truth. People in general worship what they cannot see, and forget what we actually CAN SEE, FEEL AND and EXPERIENCE every day ! ! !

The sun gives us light, food, heat, health, healing etc... This is a TRUTH that no one can oppose.

A few years back, I started to practice SUN GAZING. Back then, we had sunset we could watch and gaze at from our terrace. And I experienced great health and healing from it. Then something happen. I posted about it on facebook, started a group about it where I posted all video I could find about it a.s.o...

So what happened? The sun still sets, but almost always behind clouds ! It has been like that for the last 2-3 years. We all know that the Elite can manipulate the weather. But so local as here??? When I ask the older local people, it has never been like that as far as they can remember...

If it was just seasonal, I could understand it. But it is year round! ! ! !
Still trying to figure it out...
My Reality is Nesrality... :D
My Music: https://pixabay.com/accounts/media/?typ ... reated&qs=