Corona madness

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Corona madness

Unread post by rachel »

Not listened to Lift the Veil in a long while, but thought I'd check him out. This from six months back about the social media, like the twitter files, government collision.

Why They Deleted My Channel: Twitter Files
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Jimmy Dore going through a John Campbell video. This is a Dutch European study, which follows on from an Australian study.

Latest Covid Vaxx Study Is Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS & ENRAGING!
The COVID vaccines developed by the likes of Pfizer and Moderna were produced in batches that were sent separately to different regions of the world and, according to a recent independent study, different batches of the vaccines produced wildly varying instances of adverse events. Retired U.K. nursing instructor and YouTube star Dr. John Campbell reviewed the data and finds it very curious and can’t come up with a reasonable explanation for the results.

John Campbell notes that the larger batches seem to have the most adverse events. This is the actual video, then below, current excess deaths. July +17.1 excess death across EU, up from +8.4 excess death in June.

Viral Vaccine paper

European excess deaths

ScreenShot-VideoID-ovyI17TYaP8-TimeS-638.png

And according to the Deagel 2025 Forecast by Country on population changes.
https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-conte ... ountry.pdf

Bulgaria ... 7,100,000 ... 6,128,360 ... -13.7%
Romania ... 21,790,000 ... 21,014,080 ... -3.6%
Lithuania ... 3,510,000 ... 2,709,640 ... -22.8%
Ireland ... 4,770,000 ... 1,318,740 ... -72.4%
Netherlands ... 16,800,000 ... 16,809,740 ... 0.1%
Australia ... 23,230,000 ... 15,196,600 ... -34.6%

Inconclusive.

Anyway, I'll link the video proper with the Australian one.

Bad Australian vaccine data

ScreenShot-VideoID-1l6Q2r5VWLo-TimeS-68.png
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

FS3lKQxWIAEbMMp.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just going through my bookmarks.

It's a real site.
https://johnsnowproject.org/

I'm guessing it is a holding pattern until the point they re put the peddle down the COVID.

---------

That'll be because he's not a constant real person, "he" (played by a woman) only gets paid per gig.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

German MEP, Christine Anderson: The so-called "pandemic" was a beta test—conducted by unelected globalists—to see how easy it would be to seize totalitarian control, under the pretext of a global "emergency".

"The goal, ultimately, is to transform our free and democratic societies into totalitarian societies. Their goal is to strip each and every one of us of our fundamental rights, of freedom, democracy, the rule of law. They want to get rid of all of this."

"In the entire history of mankind, there has never been a political elite concerned about the well being of regular people, and it isn't any different now... For god's sake, stop complying. Start rebelling. They are out to get you if you do not resist."

Source: https://t.co/F6rXwiBQAE

For more content like this, visit: https://wide-awake-media.com
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I already put this up from Jimmy Dore.

I think Jimmy sums it up best.

At the end of the video, FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)...

F3LnPKMXcAAPoxY.jpg
PotatoFieldsForever

Re: Corona madness (Eris)

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

What to know about 'Eris,' the new COVID-19 subvariant sweeping the US

The EG.5 "Eris" variant is now the dominant COVID-19 strain in the U.S. Here's what to know about transmission and symptoms.

A new COVID-19 variant called EG.5 is sweeping across the United States as cases and hospitalizations rise. The fast-spreading new COVID subvariant, also referred to as Eris, is now the dominant strain circulating in the U.S., health officials say.

As of last week, EG.5 accounted for the largest proportion of COVID-19 infections in the country compared to any other variant, according to the latest data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,

Eris is also on the rise in several other countries around the globe. On Wednesday, Aug. 9, the World Health Organization decided to classify EG.5 as a "variant of interest."

The new subvariant, which experts nicknamed “Eris” on social media, started circulating in the U.S. earlier this spring. Last month, EG.5 quickly overtook the prevailing omicron XBB subvariants, which had been driving the largest share of cases in the country.

During a two-week period ending on Aug. 5, Eris accounted for an estimated 17.3% of new confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S., up from 12% two weeks prior, according to the latest CDC data.

Many are wondering if the EG.5 subvariant is more transmissible or severe, and whether it's causing different symptoms.

What is EG.5 , aka Eris?

EG.5 is a descendant of the omicron XBB sublineage of the virus (specifically, XBB.1.9.2), but it has an extra mutation in its spike protein, according to a WHO risk evaluation report.
. . .
source:
https://www.today.com/health/coronaviru ... -rcna98833

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_(mythology)

I wonder why they chose that name :?:
YouCanCallMeAl

Unread post by YouCanCallMeAl »

'Eris' is 'sire' backwards. Which reminds me of the royal connections we have had, eg 'corona', 'Elisabeth truss', qe2's sad demise.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »