Corona madness

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Re: Corona madness

Unread post by rachel »

Joe Rogan sure used to love vaccines
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

II think granny killed herself through not washing her hands after pooping. SMH
PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

6 millions...
cumulative-covid-deaths-region.png
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/cumu ... ths-region

not anymore, let's just say over 6 millions
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 10-50-26 COVID-19 deaths WHO COVID-19 dashboard.png
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 10-50-26 COVID-19 deaths WHO COVID-19 dashboard.png (11.53 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
https://data.who.int/dashboards/covid19/deaths?n=o
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Just a reminder of a NEW YORK hospital as tweeted on Apr 10, 2020.

EDIT: 24 JAN 2024: OF COURSE, THEY DELETED THEIR SHAME...HERE'S THE DATED GRAB.

1248661467760660480.png

LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS ONE LASTS.

Meanwhile, apparently this...

https://x.com/Wood_House76/status/1734375906091688120
When will America be ready to talk about THIS?

GBG9sZEW8AAOYKy.jpg

Does New York City 2020 Make Any Sense?
https://pandata.org/does-new-york-city- ... any-sense/
In a previous article we discussed the large spring 2020 spike in mortality reported for New York City (NYC). This spike comprises an extraordinary 26,000 unexpected deaths over an 11-week period, a much greater figure than would be expected based on experience from the Covid outbreak on the Diamond Princess cruise ship, as explained in that article. Our conclusion was that “something else beyond Covid… was responsible for a significant majority of the excess deaths.”[1] Accordingly, we suggested a few possible alternatives, namely “iatrogenic harms, psychological effects, neglect, panic, ventilators and sedatives, and policies….” Since publishing that article we have been digging deeper into what might have happened in NYC. After many discussions, and after poring over data, we have come to the point where we are forced to consider the uncomfortable possibility that there is another alternative: something is wrong with the data itself. In other words, there is reason to believe that the actual number and timing of the deaths in NYC in the spring of 2020 is different from the official government mortality records.

We are not currently in a position to prove that the numbers are wrong. Nor do we purport to know if the data is false on account of deliberate fraud. Despite our best efforts, the information required to certainly establish either point has thus far escaped our possession. What we do know is that the data that we have been able to obtain (whether from publicly available sources or by freedom of information requests) is incongruent with itself. Accordingly, we here present eight reasons why we think the NYC mortality data for spring 2020 might be false...
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Pope prays to Governments for a Covid 19 Vaccine!
One world Christmas speech

26 Dec 2020

Monster
10 Sept 2021

Oh what a tangled web we weave...
10 Nov 2021
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is a current twitter post relating to Community Notes on Twitter. But it shows the play. I've copied the text so you don't have to go to Twitter to read it.

Let’s talk about community notes.

FYI, I’m a community notes contributor.

What I am seeing is a direct attempt to silence, censor, de-prioritise, de-monetise, isolate & cast doubt against anyone that questions the current plans of Governments, Big Pharmaceutical & The Parasitic ruling classes.

Enterprising Desert Raven, is the user name for a single Community Notes Contributor.

Since joining Community Notes in March 2023 it has posted nearly 5000 community notes.

A Bot? A Group of paid agenda activists? Or 3 Letter agencies?

One thing is for sure, in my opinion, it’s impossible to be a single person.

It is posting over 70 Community Notes per day, every day. Without rest.

These notes have to be backed up with linked supporting evidence. It is just not possible to achieve this on a daily basis

This is a relentless attack on anyone that dares to questions the things that have happened to us, or the plans they have in place for humanity.

Community Notes works on a basis that when a Contributor sees a post and wishes to correct that post. They create a Note that provides information and links to data that support their note.

When enough Contributors approve the Note, it goes live.

If Contributors don’t agree with the note, they state why and can add counter information, it’s then not published, but left pending unless other contributors then agree with the original Note, then it goes live.

Attached is a video all of the Community Notes that Desert Raven has added, both published and pending in just the last 10 days.

This is from within the CN section so you will not normally get to see this.

The vast majority of these notes are in pending waiting to go live.

The video goes on forever! It’s only the last 10 days worth. Impossible for a single user to create.

There is no doubt you will know someone in this video that they have attempted to censor.

You will notice the recurring themes.

Desert Raven protects the Jabs, Big Pharma, Current Government Regimes, Climate Change & the WEF.

Anyone that questions what’s going on, that has a large follower base appears to be targeted, especially Blue Ticks.

The Community Notes that have been approved, all appear to be supported by the same group of contributors.

This is really bad and extremely concerning.

I will individually contact every single person that has had an attempt to de-popularise their posts in this video.

@elonmusk
You urgently need to do a complete audit of community notes, especially targeting the most active contributors.

They are either bots, or groups of bad actors working together to utilise a single account and push an agenda.

IP and Mac Address access would easily identify this.

I’m a community notes contributor and I am telling you that the system is compromised.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

rachel wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:55 am A reminder of the first vaccine given to William Shakespeare.

Shakespeare is an ancient Norman name that would have been used in Britain soon after the Conquest of the island in 10661. The name was originally derived from the Old English schakken, meaning to brandish, and speer, meaning spear1. The most reasonable and likely interpretation is that the surname derives from a nickname for a spearman or a belligerent person2. The derivation is from the Middle English "schak (k)en", to brandish, shake, with "speer", spear, a development of the Old English pre 7th Century "sc (e)acan" and "spere"2.
1 https://www.houseofnames.com/shakespeare-family-crest
2 https://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Shakespeare

Interesting, goddess Athena was depicted as the spear-shaker.

Athena Goddess of wisdom, warfare , and handicraft
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

good post
whilst reading it my monkey brain came up with a title for mike tysons biography
i'm all ears (i maul ears)
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

Nice one, I shall keep my ear to the ground
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Another blast from the past, Jan 2021. But we already had idea about Nigel Farage.

Fm6vjbzWQAEn4Rw.png
Hence the use of spies, of whom there are five classes: 1) Local spies; 2) inward spies; 3) converted spies; 4) doomed spies; 5) surviving spies.
When these five kinds of spy are all at work, none can discover the secret system. This is called "divine manipulation of the threads. — Sun Tzu