Smart phone...dumb phone....no phone

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Smart phone...dumb phone....no phone

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Hugo Talks addresses the mind control of articles about Smart phones versus Dumb phones. This is an example of the mind control techniques that Jason Christoff discussed in his recent interview that Ab posted on the blog.

I lived the vast majority of my life without mobile phones or computers. I chose to give up a smartphone 15 years ago by choice, and have never regretted my decision.

Grand Illusion

Re: Smart phone...dumb phone....no phone

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

To add on to this, I'm pretty sure these "Smart Phones" are for demonic entities to operate through. Smart Phones are Black Mirrors. Black Mirrors are portals where demons have better access to our physical world to do their bidding. So all these people carrying around black mirrors are bringing about a Hell on Earth situation, where Satan and his Demons are having a free reign like never before. People think these phones are harmless or whatever is bad about them is from staring at the phones text messaging, taking selfies, scrolling through photos, playing games, spending time on apps or the internet. All that is bad in the sense people are living in a virtual world and ignoring the physical world like never before. What is far worse about these phones is that dark spirits are able to have more power because hundreds of millions (Billions?) of people have a black mirror. People fail to realize the grip by demons is tighter with these things. People need to wake up to this because "dumb phones" are not black mirrors and the masses were better off with them.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

:D
How did you both manage to post this on a internet forum without any demonic devices?
Just askin.

I grew up im the 80s and pretty much everything was done on "word" and as kids we were loose with punctuality, but it worked, better times than now.
Grand Illusion

Of course we are using demonic devices for the internet. What choice to we have? Demons are a double edge sword, so you have to be careful with technology like computers, IPads and Smart Phones/Black Mirrors.

I wish we could go back to the time you grew up in where there wasn't so much anti-social tech surrounding us and people talked to each other in the physical reality as opposed to the virtual reality. It's sad what the physical world of social interaction has become now that the virtual reality has taken over and simple stuff like having a discussion with someone in the physical reality is becoming harder to do.
Samson79

Grand Illusion wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:04 am What choice to we have?
Deadly conditioning imho.

This is the part that baffles me.(Im not trying to be antagonistic towards you either by saying this as I use a device to post these rants of mine also....keeping my device purely as a means of communication to family.....but using all the features like camera, mp3 player etc etc)

See if you know anyone who can truthfully (to themselves privately if no body else) get their head around this.

As people, we are certainly ahead of others for our ability to question reality, we all herd together in similar places that question the "narratives", we are self aspiring towards truth, we know a fakery or two, we are warriors of truth etc etc ....we avoided the jab, we overcome the fear of being rejected by society, family, friends, work buddies, neighbours, to further debate our vaccine hesitancy (their definition not mine)....
Yet, we secretly, to ourselves at least, lie about our use of their infastructure, computing!!

We even run with the supposedly well reasoned arguements like...."it's not the technology or computing that is evil its what the government choose to use it for" or....this one bites home...."how can I chat to my mum without a phone or computer"..... (think terminator 2 arnie knew to destroy the last part to try and overcome a horrible future) most people questioning the narrative or are "in the know" are cashless adherants, they have food delivered via an app or use the satanic infastructure to disseminate their anti-system talk shows, they all have and use the "latest" technology to prove how much......they know...... technology is the problem, the endless debates and posts and arguements are fruitless towards solutions to end our own individual technocratic nightmares.....if you cannot hear me I should upgrade my computer, microphone or software.....built by satans agents.
We all take part in effectively endorsing with our usage, fund with our own physical work efforts and income, time serving effectively to ensure we always have the very thing with us that we all "know" spies on us, tracks our daily movements, algorithmically connects our social, career and family connections, weighs up our health and basically feeds our enemy with more information (private information) about us......we even complain, whinge, criticize and maintain this abusive relationship with our over lords.......willingly ....by choice.

That is a seriously underated observation imho.

To think that I can improve the situation simply by temporarily (?) helping satans world by spreading information (without solutions) will somehow "tip the balance" or create a "great awakening" goes over 99.9% of truthers, skeptics, fakeologists heads.....

Do any of us help our own specific individual entrapment simply by "discussion" based on the use of technology that requires perpetual upgrading, which itself requires funding and securing tax contributions to our "known" enemy??

All we are doing is going round in circles, preaching to the already converted covering old ground wearing new clothes and a newer more intrusive device each time.

That to me is as close to a paradox as per its definition.

Even degrading to a Nokia 3310 will still track you, listen in on you and those are possibly the two fundamentals to defining freedom from government.
Its sounds edgy but what do we gain from choosing to do this.

The system is an all in or all out dependancy, always was always will be.
Without divine intervention, we are all sitting ducks. Period.

It comes down to how you can function inside or outside "their" system.

Those who are outside the system will struggle to eat and drink.
Those who opt in and take the mark will eat and "survive" for a time but forfeit their soul.

None of it hinges on technology, unless you opt into satans government/beast system.
I think its a sick joke to believe in half hearted efforts to disprove serving satan.

Just my opinion of course.
Grand Illusion

I think over thousands of years this place has gotten closer and closer to Satan's playground. Especially within the last 20-30 years with the internet and everyone's personal black mirror. There is no going back to the way things used to be. That's impossible. Just like any demonic tech invention, once it's in place people don't want to go back to the old way of how things were done.

So to survive in this system you can have one foot in it and one foot out of it, hoping to get by without any serious harm being done to yourself.

Also they way I see it with the spiritual battle between the creator God and Satan, the Creator God allows Satan to influence reality through various ways but there are rules Satan has to play by. I would think if this all isn't supposed to happen then God would stop Satan and his influence but I feel what we are going through is allowed to take place because it's just part of the story of the creation being corrupted over time but within certain parameters.

I still find doing all this CONspiracy or Fakeology talk to be therapeutic whether we or I wake anyone up.
Samson79

Grand Illusion wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:50 am Also they way I see it with the spiritual battle between the creator God and Satan, the Creator God allows Satan to influence reality through various ways but there are rules Satan has to play by. I would think if this all isn't supposed to happen then God would stop Satan and his influence but I feel what we are going through is allowed to take place because it's just part of the story of the creation being corrupted over time but within certain parameters.......
I agree with that.
Satan is used by God to tempt man, as are the enemies of Gods children sent to them as a form of correction, much like immigration into the west is seen as purely as a destructive force, its because the west has not reached any understanding of why it is happening or to who they can return to to ask for help. (Deuteronomy 30:3)....Our father has PROMISED to restore us, those who sought him!!
Which is why we are hated so much by Satans children. They have a sell by date on their future!!
God even offers to repay the damage caused by them!!(Joel 2:25)

No one is tested beyond their capabilities either.
Just like any good parent who corrects his son, the father gives wisdom in warning first and will forgive his child/children by encouragement and by his strength destroy his childrens attackers.