The Climate Change Agenda

Cognitive Dissident

Re: The Climate Change Agenda

Unread post by Cognitive Dissident »

"The planet is fast reaching the point of no return."

A spinning ball never reaches any point, ever, least one of no return.

"We must act to save it now."

Their banal sophistry is their undoing.

The meta script. Blink and you'll not see it; pause, and it is revealed.
Marfer

Unread post by Marfer »

https://www.greenmatters.com/p/princes- ... erra-carta

The Terra Carta calls for major companies to sign on, in hopes that they will update, and green-ify their policies and actions, in a somewhat similar fashion to the Paris Climate Agreement. Thus far, several big brands such as the Bank of America, AstraZeneca, HSBC, Heathrow Airport, and BP have signed on, so it seems as though it's gaining traction.

Interesting that astrazeneca have signed up.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

nice one
dkladkds.JPG
yes them boys ,did a bit of work there as yong man
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Despite increasing CO2 emissions between 1895 and 2011, there was no corresponding increase in temperature.

This is how the narrative collapses. The climate swindle is the biggest fraud ever. We have to expose it once and for all or it will never end.
Fxo0d__X0AYSxQS.jpg
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

I've noticed of late people drumming of support for trying to debunk fake science with more fake science. It's like, you can get on the boat of being a climate skeptic as long as you use this other utter piece of crap science as your argument. I've thus far refused to take the bait. But here's another example of something we should apparently be up in arms about.

The New Scientist Cancels Former BBC Science Correspondent Because of His Links to the Global Warming Policy Foundation
https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/26/the ... oundation/
Renowned, multi-award winning science writer Dr. David Whitehouse – who has an asteroid named after him – has slammed the New Scientist as “offensive and prejudicial” for rejecting a feature it commissioned from him on the Earth’s inner core after it discovered that he serves on the Academic Advisory Board of the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF). The GWPF is a climate contrarian think tank founded by the former Conservative Chancellor Nigel Lawson.

"…it would be first about how we’ve finally confirmed the existence of this inner core… then I guess it becomes about what we know about it’s structure (speculation about iron crystals, etc.) and how it formed… And finally, I guess we’d want to explore what the various scenarios for how it formed might inform how we think about habitability on other planets."...

And then it goes on to cry about being cancelled, with this quote.
...The cancellation of eminent science writers and statisticians like Dr. Whitehouse and Professor Fenton for ‘wrongthink’ highlights the ever-shrinking boundaries of the discourse around science and medicine and the unwillingness of science’s gatekeepers to challenge groupthink and politically sensitive dogmas. As Dr. Whitehouse says, “science thrives on debate and scrutiny”. Silencing those who challenge prevailing orthodoxies was the approach favoured by the Catholic church in 17th Century Italy and is completely at odds with the scientific method.

Indeed. But the problem is, the Copernican heliocentric model and everything that goes along with it is copyright to that very same Catholic Church. And if you are going to base your brand on their intellectual property, then expect them to come along and vanish you when you bring their brand image into disrepute.

The Copernican model was specifically created so the Catholic Church could reintroduce the Indulgence System it had in place before the Reformation... The point of the model is exactly that, and how they've ended up devising their satanic story to remove the Creator God so they can play god. So you coming along trying to earn money on the back of their lies, they own you, and therefore they can cancel you. Because the end of the Copernican arc, it turns out, is 'climate change' and the 'carbon-credits system'. So you either repent and tell them where they can shove their entire satanic model, including the earth's core and asteroids, or you shut-up and buy your carbon credits, because you've chosen your God.

It is said the Elijah message will be preached before the end. This is it.
1 Kings 18:17-21
And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim. Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.

So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
rachel

Re: Thermometers recording record temperatures at airports

Unread post by rachel »

It worth a read, but the bit I'm pointing to is near the bottom, this is the way they fraud their 1 degree temperature change. It's such a big con.

The climate scaremongers: Wind power is cheap? Don’t fall for the con
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the ... r-the-con/
Dodgy records
WHEN the Met Office joyfully announced a UK record temperature of 40.3C at RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire last summer, suspicions were immediately aroused. After all, we have been accustomed to the thermometer next to the runway at Heathrow regularly topping the list every time there is a heatwave!

One of my colleagues did some sleuthing and discovered that the weather station at Coningsby is within a few paces of not only the runway, but a large building and two apparently concreted areas. (The red arrow indicates the weather station):

2023-06-29_14-36_1.png

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpre ... or-siting/

Judging by the Google scale, the runway is about 20m away, and those two areas to the left and right are closer still. The World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) set strict standards for the siting of thermometers; they say that a Class 1 station, regarded as high quality, must be at least 100m away from ‘heat sources or reflective surfaces, such as buildings, car parks and concrete surfaces’. Clearly Coningsby does not meet these criteria, or even the Class 2 standards. It would meet only Class 3, regarded as a poor quality site, which the WMO say could overstate temperatures by 1C. This means that the so-called record of 40.3C should not have been ratified by the Met Office.

It gets worse! The only other sites which registered 40C are also poorly sited, either in London, where the urban heat island effect is reckoned to add at least two degrees, or next to the runways at Heathrow and Northolt.

The Met Office of course was desperate to declare 40C somewhere, and was prepared to disregard proper quality standards to do so.

2023-06-29_14-36_2.png

That comes from this site, comments are worth a read. Good on you Ray.
https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpre ... or-siting/
Hi Jit thanks for the heads up. I am in the process of directly taking the Met Office “on”. I have challenged them to justify sites and their rather dodgy recording regime.
Here is my personal view and “Modus Operandi”. If I start querying the AGW theory then that (obviously) makes me a “Denier” and they dismiss me as a nut job/conspiracy theorist. But if I query the data accuracy relative to exact stated standards and they cannot justify their regime, then I am simply after accuracy for its own sake. If I identify their data as essentially bollocks (it clearly is) then THEY have aproblem and cannot deride me. Let’s see how they respond because my next step is to take it to their lords and masters….okay that’sGrant whatisname but nevertheless!
p.s. I am considering moving into politics in my retirement as I have completely lost the last vestige of faith I ever had in the mainstream parties.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

so their concrete evidence was tarmac ,babumtish
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It contines...

Exclusive: Three Typhoon Jets Landed Next to Thermometer When Britain’s ‘Record’ Temperature of 40.3°C Was Recorded
28 JUNE 2023
https://dailysceptic.org/2023/06/28/exc ... -recorded/
At least three Typhoon fighter jets were landing at RAF Coningsby around the time when the brief U.K. temperature record was declared at 15:12 on July 19th last year from a measuring device situated halfway down the runway. Following a Freedom of Information request, the Daily Sceptic has obtained portions of the log books of four pilots flying from the base that afternoon, casting considerable doubt on the record that made headlines around the world.

The pilots’ log books record three of the four Typhoons landing at 15:10, 15:15 and 15:15. However, since these log books round off all times to the nearest five minutes, we can interpret this to mean the three jets landed between about 15:07:30 to 15:17:30 at the latest. But pilots want to rack up the most possible flying hours, so a landing at 15:12:30 would be written down as 15:15 and not 15:10, and there is always wiggle room.

In reality, it’s likely that the three jets actually landed in very quick succession, rather than over the space of several minutes. Many videos are available online showing operations at Coningsby, with Typhoons flying (and landing) close to each other, and a very recent video shows three jets landing within 30 seconds. The lead jet of the three landing on July 19th was ZJ914 – the RAF’s primary display aircraft – suggesting the others were experienced pilots who may well have landed in close formation. Taken in context with the log books, this points to the three aircraft landing together at some point very close to when the record was set at 15:12, and likely a little before.

At 15:10, the temperature suddenly jumped by 0.6°C to hit the 40.3°C record at 15.12. Within 60 seconds, the record temperature dropped back by 0.6°C. At the time, the Met Office claimed that verifying the record had been a “rigorous process” and that all data was accurate...

...The World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) grades weather stations and gives lower classifications to those surrounded by tarmac and buildings. An interesting article in the blog Climate Scepticism looked at the five U.K. 40°C sites and found problems at all of them. According to the WMO, the classification set for Coningsby suggests a temperature margin of error of up to 1°C. The second place at London’s St. James’s Park is sited next to a metalled path, suggesting a 2°C uncertainty. Heathrow and Northolt are busy London airports with the same problems as Coningsby. The last site in Kew Gardens is marginally better, but it is sited near one of the largest tropical greenhouses in the world, and breezes wafting over the vast glass structure could corrupt surrounding measurements

For the purpose of taking temperature measurements to build a picture of long-term climate change, there are few places more unsuitable than an airport runway. But all airports measure temperature for operational purposes, and the easily-available data from numerous locations is embedded in both national and international datasets. In the U.K., the Met Office is fully signed up to the ‘climate crisis’ narrative. One-off weather events and measurements are fed to the unquestioning mainstream media by the Met Office and this helps promote alarm in the cause of the collectivist Net Zero agenda. The Met Office is particularly busy in the summer months where it seems to have decided to catastrophise what was once considered normal summer weather. Three balmy days of 25°C on the Cornish Riviera are now termed a ‘heatwave’, while national weather maps turn blood-red as temperatures climb through the 20s. On a global scale, the Met Office has retrospectively added over 30% warming to the last 20 years, removing a 2000-2012 pause clearly still seen in satellite data....

3sqn "Nightmare" Performance takeoff - 2 3SQN RAF Eurofighter Typhoons

(Ray - Noticed the weather station being blasted as the aircraft taxiid by.)
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

IMG_20230702_215501_599.jpg
rachel

Re: environment minister hypocrisy

Unread post by rachel »

Why are the people who show up to these climate events so brain dead?

environment minister.png