Ernst Zundel

fakeologist
Site Admin

Ernst Zundel

Unread post by fakeologist »

Figures that I'd start looking into Zundel now.

Surprised they didn't name the bill after him.
Even though it's a private member's bill, I'd bet money it will pass.

Its purpose will likely expand to those that question any number of narratives, including Covaids.

This is why I started researching the Zundel case.

https://canucklaw.ca/private-members-bi ... st-denial/
A Private Member’s Bill, Bill C-250, is circulating in the House of Commons. If passed, it would make Holocaust denial (or downplaying the Holocaust), punishable by up to 2 years in prison. There is also a provision included that would allow for the forfeiture of assets if they were used in the commission.

This appears to apply to public forums, and not in private conversations.
Voodoo Denier

Re: This section may not last long

Unread post by Voodoo Denier »

It always best to see all views. Sometimes change to learn something - we haven't been told.

https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8

My opinion - very much truch about Putin here;
https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Will-P ... he-World:0

Was Hitler A Rothschild Agent? (as Alex Jones say he was)
https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Was-Hi ... ld-Agent:e

I think Alex Jones is Rothschild Agent - not Hitler.

The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace. It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. [Man in audience shouts 'Jews!'] They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them. The people are bounded to their soil, bounded to its fatherland, bounded to the possibilities of life that the state, the nation, offers.“ — Adolf Hitler

Source:
https://quotepark.com/quotes/1742907-ad ... atred-amo/

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE Rothschild Agent SPEAKING THERE?
Best
Voodoo Denier
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I think Alex Jones is Rothschild Agent - not Hitler.
I blame Alex Jones for the position we are in now.
If he hadn't of ridiculed the '9/11 noplaners' back in 2007 when it was first gaining traction, the cabal elites would have fallen back then.

What is frustrating now, is well meaning anti Covid narrative movements seem to want to collaborate with Jones, and his info wars brand. Such as this well meaning platform.
https://counterspinmedia.com/?utm_sourc ... d-round-up
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Voodoo,

It’s difficult to know what to believe with Hitler and I think it’ll be much like JFK, the speculations will go on for ever but we’ll never know the truth.

Did one man really turn a country around without help? Without financial backing? Did he get tricked? Germany is under a dictatorship and has been seen the 2nd world war and they certainly wanted to break it and it’s people.

I’d be very interested to know why.
Peaches

Unread post by Peaches »

I don’t think this is even about the Holocaust
. It’s about everything else. This law is being discussed at the same time Trudeau and the pope are suddenly consumed with First Nation persecution in Canada? It will be called genocide soon. And you’re ancestors will be shamed as monsters just like they did to us in the US. And if you don’t agree that your ancestors were genocidal monsters than you will be a “Denier” of another Holocaust and 2 years in prison for you too. That’s where this is going. That’s why these stories are running parallel. You think they just “found” new mass graves? Nope. The more ashamed you can make a population of their ancestors and country, the less they will fight for their own rights and country. Because they’ll eventually think they don’t deserve them. They’ve been shaming us in the US for decades. Their plan is to be able to imprison ppl for denying any official dogma. 1619 Project, White privilege, systemic racism, school shootings, climate change, pandemics, gender fluidity, the importance of vaccines, masks, Ukraine/Russia and on and on. The “Denier” charge -of anything the govt/media says is true- will get you locked up. They’re going to lose in the end. But they’re going for broke.
Samson79

Unread post by Samson79 »

Helena wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:22 am Voodoo,

It’s difficult to know what to believe with Hitler and I think it’ll be much like JFK, the speculations will go on for ever but we’ll never know the truth.

Did one man really turn a country around without help? Without financial backing? Did he get tricked? Germany is under a dictatorship and has been seen the 2nd world war and they certainly wanted to break it and it’s people.

Germans are descendents of ISAAC, sons of Isaac (Saxons) the very name German has cross language linkage to GERM (which is part of the grain of Wheat) and MAN also "genuine" (tall, blonde, blue eyed, strong, intelligent and very socially acceptable to other european peoples) the whole point of WW1 & WW2 was to reduce the number of people from the west (the bible shows the migration of these people as north and west of palastine (Philistine) to live in coastal "Islands", many other cultures have their own historic accounts of these people migrating through their land and these accounts give clues to the "Israelite" dispersion due to their strange customs and diet (they kept the law so would not eat Pork) dispersion is to disperse, synonymous with seed, planting, being scattered. The Egyptian and Babylonian used them as slaves, for a time, which they persue to this day, to persue is synonymous with "persecution", which gives rise the analogy of Sheep that were once persued by Wolves throughout europe, the lost Sheep of Israel is another parable, needing both a Shepherd to ward of Wolves while being descended from Jacob (Israel was Isaac Jacobs direct lineage, Esau married hittite wives/Canaanites). Jacob was renamed Israel (Israel is a PEOPLE NOT A COUNTRY, the country becomes the imposter, not genuine!! Not GERMAN!!)
Last edited by Samson79 on Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Samson79

fakeologist wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:33 pm Figures that I'd start looking into Zundel now.

Surprised they didn't name the bill after him.
Even though it's a private member's bill, I'd bet money it will pass.

Its purpose will likely expand to those that question any number of narratives, including Covaids.

This is why I started researching the Zundel case.

https://canucklaw.ca/private-members-bi ... st-denial/
A Private Member’s Bill, Bill C-250, is circulating in the House of Commons. If passed, it would make Holocaust denial (or downplaying the Holocaust), punishable by up to 2 years in prison. There is also a provision included that would allow for the forfeiture of assets if they were used in the commission.

This appears to apply to public forums, and not in private conversations.
Another simplified way of looking at this is if they could of scientifically allowed people to prove the hollocaust they wouldn't need to rely on censorship, which actually does more damage to their cause, only they are so heavily invested in this narrative, it cannot now even become a choice to allow people to study the places or ask why census data contradicts their narrative.

The truth fears no scrutiny so why didn't they allow the truth to speak for itself?
Samson79

Samson79 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:42 pm
Helena wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:22 am Voodoo,

Germans are descendents of ISAAC, sons of Isaac (Saxons) the very name German has cross language linkage to GERM (which is part of the grain of Wheat) and MAN also "genuine" (tall, blonde, blue eyed, strong, intelligent and very socially acceptable to other european peoples) the whole point of WW1 & WW2 was to reduce the number of people from the west (the bible shows the migration of these people as north and west of palastine (Philistine) to live in coastal "Islands", many other cultures have their own historic accounts of these people migrating through their land and these accounts give clues to the "Israelite" dispersion due to their strange customs and diet (they kept the law so would not eat Pork) dispersion is to disperse, synonymous with seed, planting, being scattered. The Egyptian and Babylonian used them as slaves, for a time, which they persue to this day, to persue is synonymous with "persecution", which gives rise the analogy of Sheep that were once persued by Wolves throughout europe, the lost Sheep of Israel is another parable, needing both a Shepherd to ward of Wolves while being descended from Jacob (Israel was Isaac Jacobs direct lineage, Esau married hittite wives/Canaanites). Jacob was renamed Israel (Israel is a PEOPLE NOT A COUNTRY, the country becomes the imposter, not genuine!! Not GERMAN!!)
After Assyria fell, ancient records tell of a new people living around the shores of the Caspian Sea. These people were variously known as Sakai, Sacae, Sagetae, Sakki, Scyths, Scythians, Scuths, Scuits, Scolotoi, and Scots. In his book The Tribes, Yair Davidy writes:

SACCAE was the contemporary Middle Eastern term for Scyth and the name is believed to be a derivative of 'Isaac'. The appellation 'Saxe' or 'Saxon' is a further development of the same name. (p. 128)

Sharon Turner, author of History of the Anglo-Saxons, agrees, "Saka-Suna or the Sons of Sakai abbreviated into Saksun, which is the same sound as Saxon, seems a reasonable etymology of the word 'Saxon'" (p. 87). It takes no great leap of reason to conclude that "Saxons" is a corrupted form of "Isaac's sons."

Where do we find the Anglo-Saxon peoples living in these last days? In the very same place the Bible tells us Israel would be: northwestern Europe and its colonies! (Canada America NewZealnd Australia etc...)
Places that are given every part of chaos the children of Satan/the Devil are actively trying to destroy, persuant to the end times war between the children of God and the children of Satan.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Ernst Zundel

Paul Fromm discusses the case.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Ernst Zundel

Good piece by Greg Reese.
https://gregreese.substack.com/p/antise ... in-of-hate
Climate Denier, Racist, NAZI, and Antisemitism, are words that have been exhaustively misused to psychologically beat people into a submission of shame. It is a human-control technology that works on many people.