The matrix reincarnation soul trap

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

The matrix reincarnation soul trap

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This may be too far out there for most fakeologists, but this is my current model of reality.

Mark from Forever Conscious Research and Dan from Overwatch discussing the state of the matrix, loosh, the astral realms, and the soul trap.
These are the 2 best researchers out there on this model.

I presume the fakery in this realm is prepping us for the afterlife deception. The parasites need us to SUSTAIN themselves by harvesting our energy, i.e. SUSTAINABILITY. Sovereignty and severing attachment to this realm is the key to escaping the trap and reclaiming our true nature. They use our true human nature (empathy, care, emotions, and attachment to loved ones) as weapons against us.

The planned metaverse may be a way to plug the escape route from this soul trap.

Wizard of Oz discussed at one hour 24 minutes @napoleon wilson
anthonystark

Re: The matrix reincarnation soul trap

Unread post by anthonystark »

This is an interesting chat. Lots of cool ideas
dirtybenny

This is a counterpoint to the above model. As opposed to the matrix soul reincarnation trap, this gentleman espouses the earthly life experience and reincarnation as a soul learning tool. That is not the model that I embrace but it is nonetheless a fascinating listen.

Crow and Jason do a rapidfire Q&A with an alchemical master.

https://www.crrow777radio.com/396-fortu ... of-3-free/

Helena

Unread post by Helena »

The problem I have with that is, if they need us for sustenance why are they killing us off?

That soul trap terrifies me though. What can you do about it? Some people say go to the light, others say don’t. I mean, you’ve just died, probably not feeling great, all you want to do is chill a bit and get your bearings then there’s a whole new paradigm you’ve got to navigate and no one to talk to, get a little support from.......
dirtybenny

Hi Helena,

I am not of the opinion that they are purposely killing us off. There are much easier, more efficient ways to do this, if that was the goal. A parasite usually does not kill their host.

The main unspoken rule of this realm and likely other realms is consent, either explicit or tacit. IF you agree to the terms and conditions, click this box. If you accept the cookies, click this box. If you agree to US citizenship, these are the terms and conditions. This is why voting is pushed so avidly, as it gives your tacit consent for the evil being done to you. Sign a passport application, you agree to the terms and conditions. They want you to sign your traffic ticket. You sign for your credit card bill. You apply for a social security number. You sign your tax return. You apply for a fishing license and sign their form. We often don't realize how freely and unconditionally we give away our consent. In my opinion, the vax will NEVER be forced on you. You will have to consent to it. The desperation of these demons to gain your consent gives itself away.

One of my favorite clips is watching the dancing demon Harry Reid masterfully speak about the voluntary nature of taxes. Taxes are voluntary, unless you are a US citizen as opposed to a citizen of the state. Ironically the worst thing you can be is a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen. Reid never quite spills the truth but dances around the issue.

I believe that it will likely be the same in the immediate afterlife. The majority of NDE's, pre-birth hypnosis sessions, etc describe being greeted by a spirit guide, loved relative, loved pet, Jesus, Buddha, etc to guide you. They will try to guilt you into a life review, hit you with the love bomb, and guilt you into helping others back in 3D form. BUT, it requires your consent. For me, no life review, no love bomb,no spiritual guide, just stay the f*ck away from me. I don't care whether the entity looks like my grandmother, my mom, my girlfriend, etc. Just stay the f away from me. Look at the deception in the realm they run, and you can bet that they will up their game when your soul is at stake. We must purge all fear now and forever.

My plan is to move in the opposite direction of any of these entities. Into the darkness, alone, exercising my sovereignty with fierce resolution. I think the coercion to take the vax is good preparation for our afterlife challenge. If you move in anyway in their direction, it is tacit consent. As it is here, everything will be a deception and a trick....but with much higher stakes than damage to a physical body.

You are getting your support right now. You will be especially well-prepared because of the wisdom shared by so many for so many years in Ab's creation of Fakeologist.

cheers, db

@Helena
dirtybenny

Another interesting listen from Crow and Jason. This is not my model of this existence, but it is rare to hear anyone tackle these big questions. He sidestepped the question about a past peaceful civilization. He also said that he has visited the Vatican's library, so strongly suspect that he is a disinformation agent. On some level, the questions are more revealing than the answers. Fortune says this "planet" is a school for souls to advance and learn. The model I embrace is the soul trap reincarnation matrix. I once again, present this as a counterpoint to that.

https://www.crrow777radio.com/403-a-for ... ties-free/
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Hi Benny,

Unfortunately, I can’t copy and paste text on this iPad but this is in reply to your personal plan when you leave this place for the next step of your journey. That’s excellent advice and in times of feeling both courageous and devastated, I dream of being in a position to fight these entities who have caused so much pain and suffering once I’m over there. In truth, I don’t know how strong or courageous I’ll feel/be in an unknown territory where there is no longer a safe place to retreat to to gather sustenance/re-align my thoughts. I can only hope I will be able to hold on to my strength, sanity and determination once there.

Yes, this place is great for sharing resources, ideas and information and I’m extremely grateful to Ab for it. I actually want to donate but don’t know how to anonymously so if you or anyone else know how to do that I’d appreciate it.
dirtybenny

Hi Helena...

To be clear, I do not intend to fight anyone or anything. I want no engagement. As I do not protest the system now. I recognize the evil for what it is and severely limit any interaction or influence of it on my life. I will move in the exact opposite direction that I am being encouraged to move.

I donate via Donorbox. Jpeg attached from the main blog page. Although Ab knows my "real" name, whatever that means, I use my "dirtybenny" moniker for internet purposes.

This Star Trek clip may be a hint of the afterlife experience. Star Trek has been known to tip its hand more than once. Excuse the omnipresent androgyne.

@Helena
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

dirtybenny wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:05 pm Hi Helena,

I am not of the opinion that they are purposely killing us off. There are much easier, more efficient ways to do this, if that was the goal. A parasite usually does not kill their host.

The main unspoken rule of this realm and likely other realms is consent, either explicit or tacit. IF you agree to the terms and conditions, click this box. If you accept the cookies, click this box. If you agree to US citizenship, these are the terms and conditions. This is why voting is pushed so avidly, as it gives your tacit consent for the evil being done to you. Sign a passport application, you agree to the terms and conditions. They want you to sign your traffic ticket. You sign for your credit card bill. You apply for a social security number. You sign your tax return. You apply for a fishing license and sign their form. We often don't realize how freely and unconditionally we give away our consent. In my opinion, the vax will NEVER be forced on you. You will have to consent to it. The desperation of these demons to gain your consent gives itself away.

One of my favorite clips is watching the dancing demon Harry Reid masterfully speak about the voluntary nature of taxes. Taxes are voluntary, unless you are a US citizen as opposed to a citizen of the state. Ironically the worst thing you can be is a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen. Reid never quite spills the truth but dances around the issue.

I believe that it will likely be the same in the immediate afterlife. The majority of NDE's, pre-birth hypnosis sessions, etc describe being greeted by a spirit guide, loved relative, loved pet, Jesus, Buddha, etc to guide you. They will try to guilt you into a life review, hit you with the love bomb, and guilt you into helping others back in 3D form. BUT, it requires your consent. For me, no life review, no love bomb,no spiritual guide, just stay the f*ck away from me. I don't care whether the entity looks like my grandmother, my mom, my girlfriend, etc. Just stay the f away from me. Look at the deception in the realm they run, and you can bet that they will up their game when your soul is at stake. We must purge all fear now and forever.

My plan is to move in the opposite direction of any of these entities. Into the darkness, alone, exercising my sovereignty with fierce resolution. I think the coercion to take the vax is good preparation for our afterlife challenge. If you move in anyway in their direction, it is tacit consent. As it is here, everything will be a deception and a trick....but with much higher stakes than damage to a physical body.

You are getting your support right now. You will be especially well-prepared because of the wisdom shared by so many for so many years in Ab's creation of Fakeologist.

cheers, db

@Helena
@dirtybenny The whole consent deal ties into the laws of magick? In order for the spells to work on you or me the magicians have to get our consent so the spells work?
dirtybenny

Thank you, I did not know that. Appreciate the input.

@Grand Illusion