The matrix reincarnation soul trap

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Helena

Re: The matrix reincarnation soul trap

Unread post by Helena »

Yes, valuable advice Grand Illusion, thanks.

Dirtybenny, thanks. A mate is going to make a donation to ab for me though, (he’s not as precious as me regarding privacy)! I wanted to do a regular payment but it’s going to have to be a one-off.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The final Q & A with Fortune confirms the model of going into the light and being reincarnated. Question is at 43:30. Admits meeting a spiritual guide at death or NDE. He says that you do have a choice, but it sounds like deception and trickery just like this realm. This is sImilar to the Harry Reid clip about taxes being voluntary.

"There are no victims. There are only volunteers" ( ....to be tricked again to reincarnate..) my words

"The first rule of the army is never volunteer. Nothing happens without our permission."

"Many people get scared and they look for the light. They go back into the light which means that you return to earth."

This once again confirms the soul trap model.

https://www.crrow777radio.com/404-finis ... main-free/
heretical1

Unread post by heretical1 »

dirtybenny wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:34 am Hi Helena...

To be clear, I do not intend to fight anyone or anything. I want no engagement. As I do not protest the system now. I recognize the evil for what it is and severely limit any interaction or influence of it on my life. I will move in the exact opposite direction that I am being encouraged to move.

I donate via Donorbox. Jpeg attached from the main blog page. Although Ab knows my "real" name, whatever that means, I use my "dirtybenny" moniker for internet purposes.

This Star Trek clip may be a hint of the afterlife experience. Star Trek has been known to tip its hand more than once. Excuse the omnipresent androgyne.

@Helena
Woah. I occasionally visit this obscure topic, but had no idea there was such an explicit pop-culture (albeit sci-fi) reference to a "matrix trap".

My thoughts return to the idea of fractals and as-above-so-below symmetry: the entities there may well be deceptive or good, just like here. Also, to be afraid of reincarnation is to have fear and to miss the point: there is nothing to be afraid of; fear is part of the illusion. Finally, what could it possibly mean to "go your own way" from the juncture? Are we not merely *part* of the All? If we were already the All, realized, what choice would there even be to make?
dirtybenny

If there was no significance to consent or choice, there would not be a relentless tireless effort to deceive us into giving consent, in this life and likely in the afterlife. No fear of reincarnation, no fear of the vax, but I fiercely defend my sovereignty and my consent. If they want to force me with a swat team to take the vax...go ahead. I really don't care....BUT, I will NEVER give my consent in this life... or in the afterlife. The Party's Over....

dirtybenny

Mark does another terrific detailed view of 18 different NDE's, highlighting the role that family members play to assist in the afterlife deception.

dirtybenny

Another excellent chat with Mark and Dan on strategies to escape the soul trap matrix.

dirtybenny

Mark and Dan have another superb conversation about hypnosis, suppressed human superpowers, and of course, how to escape the soul trap matrix by exercising sovereignty.

dirtybenny

Ten hours.....

I am over 5 hours into this and am beyond impressed with the awareness level of the participants as well as the chat. Dan and Mark are dwarfed by the guests and chat. Lots of spot on discussion of what this place is, how to escape it, and deception. I have downloaded this to go through it in more detail in the future. Superb references on lucid dreaming as well. Highly recommended.

One you lucid dream, it is the highlight of your existence.... create the world you want and experience it.

https://remspace.net/

Mark also goes into the bizarre nature of the moon and speculates on what it might be. This discussion starts at about 5 hours.
dirtybenny

Fortune de St. Germain returns to Crrow for a few more hours of questions. As I have stated before, the questions are in many ways more revealing than the answers. Fortune still considers this realm a learning realm, which I do not. He says that suffering is "optional". It is a good listen regardless.

He did say that he is headed to the VOID in the afterlife. Me, too. My current daily practice is to lie in the dark for an hour with eyes closed and practice creating my world. Just the opposite of the world of hyperstimulation created for us.

https://www.crrow777radio.com/473-q-a-w ... ound-free/

https://www.crrow777radio.com/474-q-a-w ... rt-2-free/