Voicevestigation

MrE

Voicevestigation

Unread post by MrE »

Another thing to analyze is the voice. It's probably not the final nail in the coffin but just another data point to throw into the mix.

I'm especially interested in the possible FTM or castrato voices of male rock singers. They often have unusually high voices.

Is this because they are FTM or castrati? Possibly. Or maybe they are real men that just have an unusually high voice. They almost always have EGI wives, girlfriends, and children, so they are in the cult either way. They usually have an androgynous look so you could even call them trannies, even if they are MTF.

As an anecdote, 99% of all cover bands I've seen play AC/DC have a female singer. The average male vocalist simply cannot sing Brian Johnson. Females have no problems. Axl filled in for Johnson a few years ago so whatever is going on, they are both doing it.

Here's an opera coach analyzing Geddy Lee's voice (born Gary Lee Weinrib). At around the 4 minute mark she says that his voice could be a female contralto voice. The female contralto voice is also the same as the male castrato voice.

Rush is a great band but we need to stay objective and analyze the evidence.

Other singers on the list based on high voices are Jon Anderson from Yes, Axl, Journey, Neil Young, Michael Jackson, etc.

Here's an interview with Sebastian Bach and he seems male to me, but I know I'm in the minority view. He's 6 foot 5 and has long arms. He has female hair and an androgynous image so I would still call him a tranny, but more like an MTF. A girl told me she slept with him and I believed her. She was a loose Japanese woman that I also enjoyed some quality time with, but maybe she was lying. Who knows. Long time ago.

You'd think FTMs would actually have a lower voice than a castrato because of the testosterone therapy. Castrati do not have testosterone. FTMs do, from injections. Bach has a high speaking voice, but Axl has a low speaking voice, and their singing range seems about the same.

I have a theory that the male raspy rock vocals like Johnson and Rod Stewart are caused by castration or being FTM and the unique effect this has on the vocal chords. Castrati have been around for thousands of years and were even used in the Catholic church. I've searched my entire life to find a male rock vocalist like these guys to play in a band with but I could never find them. They simply do not exist in the real world.

Just a few thoughts as we continue to examine the evidence. There are good arguments to be made for them being either FTM and castrati, but castrati would be the simplest and probably most common explanation historically for male singers with high voices who dress in effeminate clothing.

Castrati and eunuchs have been around a long time. Eunuchs also have a role in their cult. FTMs would usually try to look more masculine, while these rock stars always look quite feminine. An FTM looking feminine would not be achieving "balance" of the polar opposites. A male castrato who wears makeup, has long hair, and wears effeminate clothing would fit right into their cult. It's possible that they have both FTM and male castrati in the rock world.

MrE
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: Voicevestigation

Unread post by fakeologist »

On behalf of the entire fakeologist community, let me say we're grateful to have the leading transvestigator here.

Great post.

I love Rush, but do agree that Gary's voice is beyond odd. His speaking voice is as low as his bass, but that doesn't mean he isn't taking injections, was born a woman or became a castrated man.

We should interview the cover band I found last year. Their lead even looks like him and gets close to some of the high notes.
MrE

Unread post by MrE »

Vocal coach reaction to Jinjer: “I didn’t know a human female could make that sound. I thought it was a guy.”

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

My model is that of demonic possession. My belief is that there are many spiritual entities at work within this realm. Malevolent actions of governments, mass media, allopathic medicine, entertainment/entrainment, pyschopathy, abortion, corporate poisoning are easier to understand when incorporating this model of the presence and influence of demonic energy. Transgendering in my model opens a physical body up to demonic manipulation and possession. That is why they are intent on transgendering children to spread demonic energy.

I firsthand witnessed an exorcism in a temple in Myanmar years ago. The village people put out offerings to spirits each night as well, food, drink, etc.

My gut reaction when I watched the above video is that is not a man or woman spiritually. We manifest reality through our voice, through the cymatics of vibration. What is this one manifesting with that sound? My first reaction....that is demonic energy. Its physical body is just a flask for the demonic spirit.

I previously looked at the inverted Amyl of Amyl and the Sniffers. Do the below lyrics sound like the musings of another derelict rock vocalist? I don't think so.

viewtopic.php?t=215

Guided by Angels

Guided by angels, but they're not heavenly
They're on my body and they guide me
Heavenly
The angels guide me heavenly, heavenly
Energy, good energy and bad energy
I've got plenty of energy
It's my currency
I spend, protect my energy, currency
I travelled and what did I see?
I see I don't like misery
It passes through my body
I never hold on to the misery or grief
Angels on my body
But they're not heavenly and they pray for forgiveness
Never give it, I never want it
I always carry on heavenly energy, fuck
But don't leave me alone
'Cause when I can't find ya I miss ya
But don't leave me alone
'Cause when I can't find you I search
Guided by angels, but they're not heavenly
They're on my body and they guide me
Heavenly
The angels guide me heavenly, heavenly
Energy, good energy and bad energy
I've got plenty of energy
It's my currency
I spend, protect my energy, currency
I travelled and what did I see?
I see I don't like misery
It passes through my body
I never hold on to the misery or grief
Angels on my body
And they're so honest and they pray for forgiveness
Never give it, I never want it
From the angels guiding heavenly, fuck
But don't leave me alone
'Cause when I can't find ya I miss ya
But don't leave me alone
'Cause when I can't find you I search
I search, search
For the angels guiding my energy
They're so heavenly, I love their energy
Angels return my energy heavenly
Angels on my body
And they're so heavenly and I pray for forgiveness
Never give it, never want it
From the angels heavenly guided, fuck

AC/DC and Angus Young came across to me as being possessed as well.

Then there is Pete Townshend with his guitar smashing and violent energy.

Hendrix and Page also invoked demons in their "music"

Does anyone believe a drugged up degenerate like Robert Plant came up with the lyrics of Stairway to Heaven?

"Plant is well aware of the questions surrounding the lyrics. At one point, he even said, “Depending on what day it is, I still interpret the song a different way – and I wrote the lyrics.”"

The lead singer Robert Plant who wrote the song “Stairway to Heaven” also was involved in the occult and stated that the song just came together by a spiritual power.

In the book “Hammer Of the Gods”. Robert Plant speaks on writing “Stairway to Heaven” and reveals a term called “automatic writing” which explains how the lyrics were formed: ” I was just sitting there with Pagey in front of a fire at Headley Grange. Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding a paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. There’s a lady who’s sure, all that glitters is gold, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” Pg. 164. In the book “Automatic Writing” PHD Pat Holiday states, ” Automatic writing is the occult process or production of spiritually writing material that does not come from the conscious thoughts of the author. It comes by Spirit Guide (demon) that works in agreement with the will of the person who has given permission of the spirit (demon) to use them as a messenger. The person is under the deceptive power of a demon.” “He [Robert Plant] often remarked that he could feel his pen being pushed by some higher authority.” ( Hammer Of the Gods Pg. 262). Holiday goes further and states “Automatic writing is another tool used in the occult to make direct contact with real, live, demonic spirits. The practitioners of this dark occult art feel they are making direct contact with helpful and benevolent spirits, but as the testimony I will give you below will show you, there is no such thing as a benevolent demonic spirit.” (please seek link above “benevolent spirits”)

http://tripintothesupernatural.com/deep ... l-meaning/

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven
There's a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven
You know
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
And the voices of those who stand looking
That's you
And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter
Remember laughter?
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah...
And it makes me wonder
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all is one and one is all, that's what it is
To be a rock and not to roll, oh yeah
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Morrison also struck me as being possessed. His voice did the same transitions from the smooth Light my Fire to angry aggression.

Just drugs, I don't think so...

Morrison had no interest in music, did not play a musical instrument and yet supposedly wrote all these songs out of nowhere.
From McGowan's book....and he's a limited hangout as well.
Untitled.jpg

I submit that almost none of these pop artists write their own music. It is channelled through them by demonic energies and that is how they perform live as well. This is not your aunts and uncles singing around an old piano. This is not the folk music of the indigenous peoples.
dirtybenny

Marvel and demonic possession. One of the many reasons I don't watch movies.

fakeologist
Site Admin

MrE wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:34 am Vocal coach reaction to Jinjer: “I didn’t know a human female could make that sound. I thought it was a guy.”
Love that coach. I put a comment in her intro video to ask her for her opinion on castratos.
dirtybenny

Nice to see MrE consider the possiblity that this is a demon.

JINN JER

jinni, plural jinn, also called genie, Arabic jinnī, in Arabic mythology, a supernatural spirit below the level of angels and devils. Ghūl (treacherous spirits of changing shape), ʿifrīt (diabolic, evil spirits), and siʿlā (treacherous spirits of invariable form) constitute classes of jinn. Jinn are beings of flame or air who are capable of assuming human or animal form and are said to dwell in all conceivable inanimate objects—stones, trees, ruins—underneath the earth, in the air, and in fire. They possess the bodily needs of human beings and can even be killed, but they are free from all physical restraints. Jinn delight in punishing humans for any harm done them, intentionally or unintentionally, and are said to be responsible for many diseases and all kinds of accidents; however, those human beings knowing the proper magical procedure can exploit the jinn to their advantage.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/jinni

I am working on Elizabeth Zharoff......the "CHARISMATIC" voice.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Here's a one-on-one interview. The backstory of this person is interesting and I'm not convinced either way on either so here is more evidence to help make a decision.
@mrsfakeologist asks why we believe this isn't electronic altering of the voice?
dirtybenny

"@mrsfakeologist asks why we believe this isn't electronic altering of the voice?"

As always, anything presented on a screen should be questioned. There are ALOT of phone videos of live performances on the net of it doing the same voice.

Interesting, it had a lot less tattoos back in 2017. My model includes tattooing and body piercings as invitations for demonic possession.

Goodness, the demonic energy is so clear to me through these entities and these "rituals".

Does anyone believe they "wrote" these lyrics?

Pisces
Song by Jinjer

Lyrics
Step forward and meet a new sunrise
A coward is shivering inside
Today I'll be a friend of mine
Who swallows suffering with smile
I drew a different reality
With unconditional loyalty

Ego hardly can be piqued
'Cause I'm selfless
Scale armour blaze
Virgin innocence
One being brings life
Another runs for death
Scale armour blaze
Virgin innocence
One being brings life
Another runs for death
No promises I ever give
Don't rely on me and I won't deceive
The beginning or the end you can't tell
When I wave my fin and shake my tail
I grew in different normality
With unblamable morality

Hooks and nets are there for me
But I'm skittish
Scale armour blaze
Virgin innocence
One being brings life
Another runs for death
Scale armour blaze
Virgin innocence
One being brings life
Another runs for death
A Neptune's child shivering inside
Drowns in the liquid gold
Cherished his life to the underworld

Meet me flashing when winter cries
Pisces swimming through the river
All their life against the stream
Searching for a hook to catch on and see their sun beam
Then suffocate in painful tortures
On cutting tables of callous men
Under a knife of handsome butchers
Emeralds are ripped away
Emeralds are ripped away
Emeralds are ripped away
Emeralds are ripped away

From a 34 year old UKRAINIAN for whom English is not its native language? I don't believe it.
fakeologist
Site Admin

I agree the whole story is suspicious.
I watched a 90-minute interview with her and the voice coach, and she seems like a perfectly nice person and I still tend to think that it's a female. I also am not convinced that there isn't some kind of electronic morphing going on- even the phone evidence can just be evidence of lip syncing which we know is extremely common.
I was curious why the voice coach didn't ask her to give a few seconds of the guttural noise she allegedly can make.
It's fun to speculate but this one will need more investigation.