Snakebite

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
rachel

Snakebite

Unread post by rachel »

Watch the Water (2022) | The Plandemic Documentary by Stew Peteres

The plandemic continues, but its origins are still a nefarious mystery. How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis (www.ardisantidote.com) has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began in the Garden of Eden.

In this Stew Peters Network exclusive, Director Stew Peters, award winning filmmaker Nicholas Stumphauzer and Executive Producer Lauren Witzke bring to light a truth satan himself has fought to suppress.

This is the Odysee version with introduction by Stew Peteres
https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Watc ... r-(2022):2

There is certainly some interesting information in this documentary, and I think they are on to something regarding poisoning water supplies. I'll probably add to this comment later, but the documentary is worth a watch
Helena

Re: Snakebite

Unread post by Helena »

Dr. Andrew Kaufman gets to the bottom of this

The straight unswiveled truth on snake venom claims:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-stra ... bL2js.html
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

With regards to why the water poisoning allegation in the documentary and CDC monitoring waste water to track COVID-19 pricked up my ears.

For no apparent reason at all, one of the first acts of the new Secretary of State for Health in the UK, Sajid Javid, the guy who replaced Matt Hancock...

Before continuing let me get this down: Matt Hancock left the post of Health Secretary by means of a contrived sexual scandal that was released to a complicit national media in order to give him an excuse to exit the post without prosecution for the DEMOCIDE of thousands of NHS hospital patients and care home residents by the use of enforced non-treatment of anyone aged over a particular cutoff point, evidence of one Local Authority as low as 50, who tested positive for COVID-19.

A 'DO NOT RESUSCITATE' was put on medical records, and in the case of the NHS, these patients were not treated for whatever they came into hospital for, instead they were injected to death. Matt Hancock, you ARE King David, and the Lord God will judge you as He judged him...

The scum-of-the-earth Guardian, as always, misdirects and deflects with an appeal to HELLENISTIC reasoning of a fallacy while not addressing the actual facts of what went on.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... c-uk-truth

The elderly didn't have DNRs put on them to save ventilators or because of the need to ration treatment. If you had a positive PCR test all treatment stopped, ALL, no matter what you actually went into hospital for. If the test came back positive, even a false positive, you were carted off to a place out of the way from usual foot fall in a locked COVID ward, you were not treated and you were not allowed visitors. A Government enforced DNR was placed on you, and you were injected with midazolam and/or morphine that hastened your death. The DNR was the legal instrument used to ORDER doctors to stand down because if the single intention is to kill you DO NOT then try to RESUSCITATE.

Clip from Parliamentary committee meeting at the beginning of the declared pandemic which included Health Secretary Matt Hancock, Professor Van Tam, and Tory MP Dr Luke Evans.

Clare Wills Harrison Discusses Blanket DNRs and Litigation Prospects
https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/26/cwh-d ... prospects/
“At the same time [as NICE issued guidance to use midazolam and morphine to treat Covid], we had blanket do not resuscitate orders being placed on care home residents. So, we have do not resuscitate orders, we have withdrawal of usual medication, we have people being put onto ‘nil by mouth’ for very spurious supposed risks of aspiration,” Clare Wills Harrison told Dr. Bryan Ardis.

Wills Harrison, a UK lawyer, has several legal cases where midazolam has clearly been misused. Midazolam seems to have been used in the UK the same way as remdesivir has been used in the USA so Dr. Ardis discussed the use of midazolam in the UK with Wills Harrison.

As the discussion covers a great deal of important information, we are taking extracts and publishing them in a series of articles. This article is the fifth (Part 5) in the series, see the links under “video chapters” at the end of this article for Parts 1 to 4.

An Amnesty International publication titled ‘As if Expendable’ “states everything I stated in my video in June 2020. That absolutely confirms what I said, what I saw actually happened,” Wills Harrison said, including: the blanket do not resuscitate orders (“DNRs”); the UK government’s failure to protect older people in care homes; and, the overreach of people’s human rights.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

As I was saying, for no apparent reason at all, one of the first acts of the new Secretary of State for Health in the UK, Sajid Javid, the man who replaced Matt Hancock was to announce this...

Health and Care Bill: water fluoridation
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... uoridation
Dr Niger Carter, Oral Health Foundation said:

We believe that water fluoridation is the single most effective public health measure there is for reducing oral health inequalities and tooth decay rates, especially amongst children. We welcome these proposals and believe they represent an opportunity to take a big step forward in not only improving this generation’s oral health, but those for decades to come.

This fact sheet explains how the government plans to transfer responsibility for water fluoridation from local authorities to the Secretary of State.

Lord Reay calls out the way mandatory water fluoridation has been slipped into the Health Bill without its own debate or proper scrutiny.

To be able to have free reign on poisoning the country's water supply above the heads of local authorities, you first need to gain control of the entire country's water supply. Do you get that? Under the guise of "oral health inequalities", the Government is passing a BILL to TRANSFER RESPONSIBILITY for DRINKING WATER to the SECRETARY OF STATE OF HEALTH.

This guy...
rachel wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:19 pm Strangely enough my intention wasn't to go after Joe Biden, more that he is low hanging fruit as many relatively mainstream people think there are two of him. Really it's this guy, former city banker, board member of Deutsche Bank International, British MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer under Theresa May, current Secretary of State for Health and now poking his nose into Foreign Affair saying Ukraine should shoot down Russian planes. Is there no end to this man's talents...

Is that bald head of Sajid Javid's real? Remember the side ridges I pointed out on Biden's head, well what do you know looking at it closeup?

To confirm the similarity.

Just so you know where I'm referring to, There is a similar triangular ridge at the temple area of Sajid's head, it's somewhat smaller than we see on Biden. I've put arrows where I think the transition from a firmer cap to stretchy latex is. It's hard to tell exactly what is going on at the sides of Sajid's head, but I think it might come more forward into the face as it seems to jut out a little in this area.

Am I drawing lines on natural skull features or am I indeed exposing a con? I have given you an idea what we are looking for, so can we find a better image that shows what I think is underneath the skin?

I do intend to continue with the above study when I am moved to do so. But in the mean time I am interested to see if the criminals in the Commons will cease and desist. Their hubris is based on the idea they wear a cloak of invisibility and therefore they will not be judged.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Thanks Rachel, look forward with interest. (I don’t know how to give thanks, can someone explain please?).

Thought you’d find this interesting:

World map of countries who have had fluoride added to the water.

https://fluoridealert.org/content/bfs-2012/
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

The cynic inside of me says it's just one of the prongs of attack so they can give them "a good death" instead.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/8afe ... 914c4c83ad
Some 410,000 staff quit social care last year. Vacancies in the sector have almost doubled in the past year, with one in ten posts now empty — a shortage of about 160,000 staff.

Widespread labour shortages and the cost-of-living crisis means staff are being lured to jobs in supermarkets with higher wages, while companies such as Amazon are offering “golden handshakes” of up to £3,000.

This has reduced capacity in care homes, with four in ten refusing to take on new admissions — meaning elderly and vulnerable patients end up stranded on hospital wards.

NHS England figures show a record 13,000 patients a day are taking up beds because they cannot be discharged, creating a logjam in hospitals and ambulance services that is “costing lives”.

There are fewer vacant hospital beds than at any point since the start of the pandemic, and ambulance response times and A&E waiting times are the worst since records began.

Last month 22,506 people waited at least 12 hours to be seen in emergency departments — a 30-fold increase compared with March last year, when 688 patients waited this long.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

I believe a big part part of this psyop is to dismantle any free healthcare worldwide.

I also see it as a way to denigrate old people, the first line in ‘useless eaters’.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:42 pm As I was saying, for no apparent reason at all, one of the first acts of the new Secretary of State for Health in the UK, Sajid Javid, the man who replaced Matt Hancock was to announce this...

Health and Care Bill: water fluoridation
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... uoridation
Dr Niger Carter, Oral Health Foundation said:

We believe that water fluoridation is the single most effective public health measure there is for reducing oral health inequalities and tooth decay rates, especially amongst children. We welcome these proposals and believe they represent an opportunity to take a big step forward in not only improving this generation’s oral health, but those for decades to come.

This fact sheet explains how the government plans to transfer responsibility for water fluoridation from local authorities to the Secretary of State.

I always find it interesting when I come across old articles and when reading, it's like someone pointing out what is happening right now. Unfortunately I don't know the exact date, its first web capture is 11/11/2014. It is discussing Obama’s new Science Czar, who advocates for "forced abortions and mass sterilisation, all overseen by a planetary regime".

https://www.truthandaction.org/obamas-s ... -regime/2/

So with regards to me quoting the above, currently travelling through the UK Parliament, that bastion of muppets, is a Health Bill that intends to give complete control of the UK's water supply to ex-Deutsche Bank senior executive, Sajid Javid.

You already know what I think about him, when he's not pretending to be other panellists on BBC Question Time. Let me suggest his bio is utter hog-wash, complete with the standard rags to riches "son of a Pakistani-born bus driver" that matches diddy Sadiq Khan's bio exactly, current Mayor of London. Previous post holder current PM, Boris Johnson, who's dad is eugenicist Stanley Johnson; and they are all, as I type, supporting Nazi ACTOR Volodymyr Zelensky.

So after that awkwardly worded last paragraph, let me get on to some quotes that caught my eye.
Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn’t harm livestock

Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets[/color], or livestock.

Remember, this was co-authored by Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren.
Page 942-3: A “Planetary Regime” should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born

Toward a Planetary Regime

Perhaps those agencies, combined with UNEP and the United Nations population agencies, might eventually be developed into a Planetary Regime—sort of an international superagency for population, resources, and environment. Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable, at least insofar as international implications exist. Thus the Regime could have the power to control pollution not only in the atmosphere and oceans, but also in such freshwater bodies as rivers and lakes that cross international boundaries or that discharge into the oceans. The Regime might also be a logical central agency for regulating all international trade, perhaps including assistance from DCs to LDCs, and including all food on the international market.The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.

Planetary Regime >>> Sustainable Development >>> Global Public Private Partnership

rachel wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:44 pm
Iain Davis summarises his two part article 'The Not So Great Carbon Reset', links below.

COP26 - Success of Failure?

Sources:
UKC Article: The Not So Great Carbon Reset – Part 1 - https://bit.ly/3I20kHN
UKC Article: The Not So Great Carbon Reset – Part 2 - https://bit.ly/3fmXWPy

Remember the UN troops in Canada who didn't wear badges and beat people up?

no-badges.png
Page 917: We will need to surrender national sovereignty to an armed international police force

If this could be accomplished, security might be provided by an armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force. Many people have recognized this as a goal, but the way to reach it remains obscure in a world where factionalism seems, if anything, to be increasing. The first step necessarily involves partial surrender of sovereignty to an international organization.

And under the guise of COVID-19 mismanagement, remember western governments failed to enact any of their emergency preparedness plans because no emergency was ever called. Instead they all used smoke and mirrors by quoting the WHO, then passed pre-written in detail emergency legislation so they could stop inquests, give doctors indemnity against gross negligence, put a vast stave of old people on "Do Not Resuscitate" then medicate them to death, section people on the say so of one doctor, post out abortion drugs to anyone without in-person consultations based on how pregnant women thought they might be for at-home abortions, stopped all cancer treatments and elective surgeries no matter what, etc, etc. And we get this from the very same criminals...

World Health Assembly agrees to launch process to develop historic global accord on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response
https://www.who.int/news/item/01-12-202 ... d-response
In a consensus decision aimed at protecting the world from future infectious diseases crises, the World Health Assembly today agreed to kickstart a global process to draft and negotiate a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General, said the decision by the World Health Assembly was historic in nature, vital in its mission, and represented a once-in-a-generation opportunity to strengthen the global health architecture to protect and promote the well-being of all people.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has shone a light on the many flaws in the global system to protect people from pandemics: the most vulnerable people going without vaccines; health workers without needed equipment to perform their life-saving work; and ‘me-first’ approaches that stymie the global solidarity needed to deal with a global threat,” Dr Tedros said.

“But at the same time, we have seen inspiring demonstrations of scientific and political collaboration, from the rapid development of vaccines, to today’s commitment by countries to negotiate a global accord that will help to keep future generations safer from the impacts of pandemics.”

The only real "global threat" is the one-trick-pony "VACCINATE THE WORLD" United Nations and its Global Public Private Partnerships.

Parliamentary questions
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/do ... 21_EN.html
On 1 December 2021 the 194 members of the World Health Organization (WHO) reached a consensus to begin the process of drafting and negotiating a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.

An intergovernmental negotiating body will now be constituted and hold its first meeting by 1 March 2022 (to agree on ways of working and timelines) and its second by 1 August 2022 (to discuss progress on a working draft). It will then deliver a progress report to the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, with the aim to adopt the instrument by 2024.

Many who favour the treaty believe that it offers the best way to increase political commitment from states to reform global health governance. However, the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrates that this proposition has no basis in fact. Government responses to COVID-19 have purportedly violated or manipulated many treaties, including human rights agreements.

To what extent will the Commission ensure that the citizen, who has no direct vote in a body such as the WHO, is not bypassed in the decision-making process and that a shift of competence further and further away from the voter does not lead to an increasing ‘de-democratisation’ of our society?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Page 917: We will need to surrender national sovereignty to an armed international police force

If this could be accomplished, security might be provided by an armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force. Many people have recognized this as a goal, but the way to reach it remains obscure in a world where factionalism seems, if anything, to be increasing. The first step necessarily involves partial surrender of sovereignty to an international organization.

And as if by magic...
The launch of Joint Armed Forces of the European Union

rachel

Unread post by rachel »