100 dead scientists and microbiologists

Helena

100 dead scientists and microbiologists

Unread post by Helena »

Bing Lui was a Chinese doctor allegedly shot dead at the start of the so-called covid pandemic. Another doctor Dr James Taylor also died but his death went relatively unnoticed. As this article explains, they were well-esteemed in their field of work: https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... -in-month/

Further to the topic title, here is a list of the dead scientists and microbiologists: http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/inde ... entry36879
fakeologist
Site Admin

Re: 100 dead scientists and microbiologists

Unread post by fakeologist »

We really need proof that any of these people are
  • real
  • really dead
  • are/were researchers
I propose they are likely sims meant to scare any real whistleblowers away.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Can you give a suggestion on how I’d do that please? Would be interesting to expose it.
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

As Ab has highlighted, Helena....that is exactly the issue.

How do we know what to believe on screens? We already know they lie to us incessantly. So someone "exposes" it, like the Challenger frauds...then what?

I think it is more important to always consider the possibility/probability that it is another manufactured story of deception.
Attachments
EWay_ARWAAEbB9r.jpg
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Thanks dirtybenny. I think I have a handle on the mass deception then hit a bump in the road and there I go again!
dirtybenny

Me, too, Helena.....we all must recalibrate what we see on screens. It is part of our true nature as men and women to believe our brother and sister. The parasite has corrupted the realm and forced us to be skeptical of what is presented to us.

Cheers, db
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

dirtybenny, when you say parasite (which moniker I completely agree with btw), how do you think all this came to be?

Up to now my take is that this world was created purposely and is meant to be a self-perpetuating organism and that we, who live on it, are also supposed to help maintain its balance.

I feel that, somewhere along the way, we have been invaded by a species that was never meant to be here, a parasite that continues to destroy everything good.

How this came about I don’t know and whilst I believe the bible was written as a form of control, I can’t help but see the narrative of the garden of Eden as holding a good explanation.
dirtybenny

Hi Helena.

I am pretty much aligned with your model. Based on my observations of a local sun and moon to my physical body, my model is that we are living in a simulation or lucid dream. Just as there are different rules and laws unique to our dreams, there are unique rules in this realm.

Parasite needs some other creature for its sustenance. The "rulers" are perpetually consumed with influencing and coercing the behaviour of manKIND. I do not attempt to influence the behaviour of the ducks on my pond. They are of no concern to me and we coexist happily in the realm. But the parasite spends 24/7 harvesting the attention, fear, and emotions of manKIND. I cannot fill up my car with gas without being assaulted by a screen and its black magick. They act like an insect hive, working in unison relentlessly to achieve their goal.

The ancient architecture is visible evidence of prior peaceful harmonious civilization that embraced beauty. The art and architecture of the parasite is cubist, base and toxic. I have travelled the world solo...Africa, Brazil, China, Eastern Europe, Bali, etc, Average men and women worldwide are kind, empathetic, and good. The parasite is hitting us with toxicity to corrupt manKIND, opening us up to demonic possession.

My model, which I am still working on distilling, includes the role of ancient architecture, world's fairs, orphan trains, civil war, and other cataclysms of the turn of the century.

We are in the middle of a spiritual war. The parasite likely invaded the realm in the 1800's is my guess.

@Helena
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Hi Benny,

I think we’re pretty much on the same page regarding how the parasite operates. I really struggle with your simulation/lucid dream though and can’t imagine it or how it could be. Could you elucidate on it please?

Another thing which bothers me a greatly is that, although I love the world/nature, it is by itself parasitical isn’t it. Everything feeds on something else which involves constant suffering on a minute to minute basis. Which then causes me to question myself (and I really hate going here) regarding ‘the parasite’ - does it, perhaps, belong here more than we do? I could argue that animals only kill to eat, that they don’t kill for fun, but have you watched a cat? They torture their prey for fun. I’ve rescued a few birds from their psychopathic little claws and loving birds as I do, I’d happily shoot the little ******** if it were permitted (apologies cat lovers). Dogs aren’t psychopathic and I don’t know if any other animals are or not. That alone makes me wonder.

We know that psychopathic humans make up a large number of the population and I would say, from what I’ve witnessed both personally and from the world at large, that that number is far, far greater than the experts would have us believe. Their nature is parasitical.

So, who’s the alien here? And who really belongs here?

I have thought deeper about this and wondered if some of us have been put here for a reason, to be witnesses maybe. For whom, I don’t know or for what purpose.

Not sure if any of that makes much sense!

Oh, and this being spiritual war, most definitely.