Christendumb

Good podcast? Good video channel? Please use this forum to post your recommends and give a good description.
Helena

Christendumb

Unread post by Helena »

Charles Giuliano on his youtube channel called ‘Christendumb’.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdRyXxr5 ... axA/videos

He’s an interesting character and I listened to loads of his shows which he presented on the Renegade Broadcasting site. I can honestly say he helped me in a massive way regarding the guilt and fear of religious mind programming. It was a very personal journey and one which had a terrible impact on my mental and spiritual health for too long. I can’t thank him enough for the freedom he gave me.

I apologise for any offence this may cause current believers in the bible but feel it has its place on here for those that wish to understand/explore a different take on religion and (to me) its intended purpose for control.
dirtybenny

Re: Christendumb

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Thanks for sharing that, Helena. I listened to Charlie for years on Renegade and he certainly is a passionate speaker. Glad to know that he is once again producing content. Unreal has Charlie, Kyle and Sinead on the Conspiracy Conspiracy list. I have not done the research on them and rarely hear them on other platforms. Plus you can't beat that Boston accent...haha!
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Do you know the background to why he became so passionate dirtybenny?

If not I’ll post the bare bones of it.

It’s difficult to know who’s genuine anymore in this paradigm isn’t it and I think, as people searching for the truth, we’re naturally cynical anyway.
napoleon

Unread post by napoleon »

he thinks rfk died
dirtybenny

Agreed Napoleon. He thinks Jack Onassis killed JFK too. I got off the J*ws train years ago.
Last edited by dirtybenny on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dirtybenny

@Helena

Are you referring to his time in the seminary where he challenged the trinity concept? If so, I do know that story.
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Yes, I was referring to that dirtybenny.

The reason I posted, if it wasn’t clear, was his copious talks on religion and how I got a lot from them.

Two things in response to yours and napoleon’s comments:

I don’t know about his take on rfk, it didn’t come up in his religious talks. I don’t agree with his belief in the scientific beginnings of the world either (I’m nonplussed that most people seem to feel the need to believe in one or the other, ie if their belief in the bible is gone that it must be replaced with scientism) that still doesn’t take away anything from his religious knowledge. For me.

So, because I’ve mentioned this guy for his talks on religion, or lack thereof, I also must share his views on Jews? If this isn’t what you meant dirtybenny fine, but you appear to imply it with you getting off the Jew train. In case you hadn’t noticed ab is currently reading up a great deal of Ernst Zundel’s work, searching for truth. We all are aren’t we?

I’m not on or off any train.
dirtybenny

Hi Helena,

I have learned alot from ALL of these individuals. There is no one I know of that embraces my model of this existence, so I do not exclude information or a speaker based on a litmus test for my world view. This includes Ab, Charlie Giuliani, Mark Passio, Unreal, Chris Kendall, MrE, Frank anounceofsalt, Napoleon, Markus, Rachel, yourself, etc, etc... All of these people have helped me to learn and sculpt my life view.

I do greatly value listening to how other people view things and what their models are as it may help me to see something from a new perspective. This would then help me to modify my model of this existence to become more accurate in living my life.

As I have shared previously, I listened to Renegade and specifically Charlie for years. I visited Dachau and Auschwitz. The given narrative is beyond a joke. It makes the lunar module look realistic. The train I referred to was the conclusion that the "Jews" are the source of the evil that currently runs rampant in this realm. That is not my model.

cheers, db
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

Thanks for explaining dirtybenny.

I’d love to hear your current model of this existence (I understand it’s a work in progress, if that’s an acceptable way of putting in)? But understand if you’d rather not.

Same for me really, my thoughts and feelings are in constant motion and I’m forever seeking. I felt really stressed about it all some time ago believing that I had to know everything with certainty before my time was up. Now, I’m just happy to travel the road and enjoy the journey.

“..it makes the lunar model look realistic”. That made me laugh, thank you!
dirtybenny

I will work on distilling my model into a few paragraphs. Thanks for being the inspiration to do so.

db