Pharmakeia/pharmacy is the pillar necessary to prop up the illusion of transgenderism

dirtybenny

Pharmakeia/pharmacy is the pillar necessary to prop up the illusion of transgenderism

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Remember, without their drugs and synthetic hormones, the illusion of transgenderism melts like the wicked witch of Oz with water.

From the below article....

Did you know that the word once used to describe witchcraft, sorcery and magic evolved into the word we now use for the place we pick up our medications?

It’s true! You can even find it in the Bible (if you check out the original Greek).

Read on to find the story behind the word: Pharmacy.

How witchcraft, magic and sorcery became pharmacy
Our modern word for pharmacy came from the Greek word, pharmakeia.

But in the original Greek text, the word used for sorcery was pharmakeia.

And in Greek, pharmakeia could mean magic, sorcery, witchcraft, enchantment, drugs or medication. As previously mentioned, its meaning depended on its use in context.

When the pharmakeia is used various places in the Bible, it has these meanings:

1. The administering or usage of drugs.
2. Magic, sorcery, witchcraft; often found in connection with idolatry. (Galatians 5:20; Exodus 7:11, 22; Exodus 8:18; Isaiah 47:9; Revelation 18:23)
3. Poisoning. (Found in Revelation 9:21)
4. As a metaphor for the seductions or deceptions of idolatry.

https://reclineyourmind.com/2019/06/wor ... -pharmacy/
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Pharmakeia/pharmacy is the pillar necessary to prop up the illusion of transgenderism

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This is one of the best tutorials ever on the power of hormone therapy. And of course AIB punctuates it with her inimitable sarcasm.

On some level, the gender inversion of the wetiko power structure does not bother me as much as seeing this infection spread to the community. I get the same pit in my stomach when I see a child boarding a school bus.

Remember, without their pharmakeia black magick, transgenderism is nonexistent.

rachel

Re: Pharmakeia/pharmacy is the pillar necessary to prop up the illusion of transgenderism

Unread post by rachel »

It's insane how much those people in that video are obsessed with themselves.