A hoax to commodify children into digital citizens

All info related to the new biggest hoax of our time.
historyburied

A hoax to commodify children into digital citizens

Unread post by historyburied »

The Coronavirushoax a half time show during the fourth industrial revolution?
Digital citizenship and crypto currency delusions of freedom -here Alison explains it's unfolding in the US and that it's always been the children they are after.
I'm sure anyone can find the exact same roll out under different names going on in their so called nations.
Samson79

Re: A hoax to commodify children into digital citizens

Unread post by Samson79 »

Ever heard of the Canaanite?

The "oldest" culture on earth to sacrifice children?

Guess who "rules" you?
Guess what they are likely to do with your children?

Who can hear the warning?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

It's interesting Alison McDowell mentions the Baha'i Faith as maybe the one world religion. Yes definitely, I've looked a fair bit into this and it is the religion that can brinh in a new Messiah.

bahai_infographic faiths.png

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, if all the PCR test were about gathering DNA, then that data has been sent and is now stored in the Universal House of Justice.

baha'i principles.jpg

The UN is based on and most represented by Baha'i. And if you look at “The Seven Valleys”, it is about behavioural change. This is one take on it, written in 2010...

The Plan of Seven Stages of Behavior Change
https://mankindlastchance.wordpress.com ... or-change/
The aim of this plan is awakening in the citizen a sense of fraternal cooperation with the government. It’s main ally is the mainstream media that executes the supposed role called “moral education” of the future Global Citizen, one of the main functions of the Global Citizen is denouncing rebels to the World Government. ...
It continues, The Seventh Valley - The Valley of True Poverty and Absolute Nothingness is rather like, "You'll own nothing and be happy." ... Biblical "poverty" has nothing to do with material things, it is the absence of the Sprit of God.
Stage 7 (The Valley of True Poverty and Absolute Nothingness) – The Unity chases and kills the opponents, then the New World Order is formed by a materialistic and spiritualist economy together.

Even with all the scientific evidence, a group of people are still skeptical about it and do not accept the Unity. These people begin to object to the government and its global image. The credentialed scientists will make with that the image of the Beast [Bahá’u’lláh] also speaks. All the ambiental and global tragedies are attributed by the government of the Beast to this group of people because they are not “cooperating”. The people with their puzzled minds during Stages 1 and 2 have a new brainwashing done by the mainstream media and begin to cooperate with the government chasing the rebels and delivering them to death. ...

Baha'i Faith "The Greatest Name"
Baha'i Faith "The Greatest Name"

While looking up Bahá'u'lláh's "The Seven Valleys", I came across this essay via the Way Back Machine. It's interesting in the first section about "Sufism", how it is explained, after Vatican II, which fundamentally change the Catholic service, it has become more like a type of "Sufism" as explain below, and this is exactly mirrored in the Protestant "Alpha Course" which is now a standard formula for faith.
What is Bahá'u'lláh's message to the Sufis?
by Roberta Law

In a mystical treatise called "The Seven Valleys", written ca. 1856, Bahá'u'lláh, Founder of the Bahá'í Faith, wrote answers to certain questions put to Him by Shaykh Muhiyi'd-Din, a judge in the town of Khaniqayn, northeast of Baghdad, near Persia. The judge was a Sufi and his questions dealt with certain themes of that movement. This reply was written in the style of a well-known Persian Sufi teacher and poet, Faridu'd-Din-i-'Attar, with copious quotations from another well-known teacher and poet, Jalaluddin Rumi. He argues that the ultimate knowledge of God is not available to the seeker, except through recognition of the Messenger and obedience to revealed Laws.

What is a Sufi and what does he believe?

The movement which became known as "Sufism" grew up originally within Islam. The people attracted to it were attracted to the idea of reaching the Divine Essence personally. The sincere amongst Sufis truly wanted to experience the Presence of God themselves. Teachers introduced repetitive practices which were calculated to assist people to have this personal experience. Some examples of these practices, which are still in use today, are dancing in circles or repeating certain prayers over and over again while bowing up and down. From time to time drugs were used, but this was considered by the sincere as decadent practice. Songs, prayers, dancing and other repetitive practices were more often used to induce ecstasy, presumed to be a direct experience of the Presence of God. Stories, especially about the mythical Sufi teacher, Mulla Nasrudin, were also used to illustrate spiritual truths.

In the earliest days of this movement two teachers, who were also poets, arose. They were Fariduddin Attar (called "The Chemist") and Jalaluddin Rumi (called "Our Master"). Their writings became very well-known to all literate Persians, and modern commentators have suggested that Rumi is, "surely the greatest mystical poet in the history of mankind." (Shah 132). It has been said that reading his poetry is sufficient to induce an ecstasic state. (Shah 132)

Sufism is not a religion, but rather that mystical experience which is at the heart of every religion. Religion, with its rituals, organization and laws, was the outer shell of an experience with the divine. Among themselves Sufis would say, " Sufi is a Moslim, a Christian, a Buddhist. A Sufi is a carpenter, a housewife, a banker." Sufism had (has) to do with the full development of the person by way of recognizing his True Self, i.e. God,within himself. Anyone, therefore, who is in touch with the reality of his religion, the reality of this world, is, they would say, a Sufi.

However Sufism, like religions, experienced time when its forms were used and the contents forgotten. This led, for example, to "dervishes" (Sufi wanderers) begging and expecting to be cared for because they were the holders of special, spiritual knowledge. Another problem was a feeling of superiority to recognized laws and codes of behavior which came about because they felt they had discovered the "real" truth of life. One of the beliefs that had crept in was that it was possible to experience God (the Divine Essense) yourself without a Mediator. This was a corruption of Sufi wisdom because the learning was always given from person to person. A modern Sufi said that reading a book about Sufism was like eating canned pineapple. You have to get the wisdom from a person. However, this was still not as far as Bahá'u'lláh's claim that you needed a Divine Mediator, a Person of another station than human, a "Manifestation".

How did Bahá'u'lláh speak to them?

In the Seven Valleys Bahá'u'lláh talks to the Sufis of his day in their own symbols and forms. For example, he uses the oldest form of the Sufi literature, the Seven Valleys (or Cities, as it is also known), of the poet Attar, to present His vision to the Sufis. His also quotes copiously from Rumi. Thus he built credibility for His argument.

And His argument? What was it exactly?

In the Seven Valleys Bahá'u'lláh sifts the wheat of Sufi teaching from the chaff that had crept in over the years. His point is that mankind can have an experience of the Divine (Valley of Love), can grow in understanding (Valley of Knowledge), can experience the unity of all things (Valley of Unity), be content (Valley of Contentment), and experience amazement (Valley of Wonderment), but there is a veil between the Creator and the created which can only be penetrated by a Being of another quality than man. He is the Messenger and His counsels must be followed. Bahá'u'lláh says: "In all these journeys the traveler must stray not the breadth of a hair from the 'Law', for this is indeed the secret of the 'Path' and the fruit of the Tree of 'truth', and in all these stages he must cling to the robe of obedience to the commandments, and hold fast to the cord of shunning all forbidden things, that he may be nourished from the cup of the Law and informed of the mysteries of truth."

In conclusion.

Bahá'u'lláh's message to the Sufis (and mankind) was that although a seeker of the Divine Essence can develop his consciousness considerably in this world, true contact with the Essence is impossible. Full development can only come through recognition of the Messenger and obedience to His Laws.

-----------------
Shah, I., The Sufis, Doubleday 1964

An example of what the Alpha Course is about - Designed to be an introduction to the Christian faith through talks, video presentations, small-group discussions and a special weekend-away, lots of churches are now employing it as part of their outreach.

The Alpha Course, by Chris Hand
http://www.banner.org.uk/misc/alpha.html
6. Conversions in Alpha are not like conversions in the Bible.

On the Day of Pentecost, Peter’s hearers were ‘…cut to the heart…’(Acts 2:37). The Philippian jailer asked urgently ‘Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’ (Acts 16:30). They understood that they were sinners. They realised that they needed mercy. It was clear to them as it was to the believers in Thessalonica that the gospel was ‘…in truth, the word of God…’ (1 Thessalonians 2:13).

Conversions in Alpha come differently from this. More often than not it is an emotional experience about the love of God but without any understanding of holiness or the need to be saved from our sins. There is no recognition of the need to repent and to turn to God as a matter of life and death. People feel forgiven but do not seem to have realised the depth of their sinfulness or repented of their sin. People feel cleansed without having consciously put their faith in Christ. Often this happens when people are in some ecstatic state. Alpha may regard this as conversion but it is not what we find in the Bible.

For all its efforts, Alpha does not help us to know God. It does not describe the true and living God for us. It does not diagnose man’s condition accurately enough. It is unable to adequately account for Christ’s death and substitutes an unbiblical view of God’s love and God’s Holy Spirit in its place. To cap it all, the whole issue of conversion is grievously misunderstood. By sparing us the ‘bad news’ about ourselves, it is unable to supply us with the ‘good news’.
Samson79

Written specifically for "Christians" by just about anyone who has no knowleadge of the life and teachings of Yeshua.

I find some of the most highly opiniated people regarding religion and faith have absolutely no grounding in the truth whatsoever. I spent years debating these people and now I just realise I need to remain true to Yeshua and the Father. The teaching about people having the ability to see and hear is true. Some people can literally honor Yeshua in word (spoken/written) form only.

Also 99% of Christians follow Paul and have no idea there are 2 different Christs mentioned in the bible or to that matter which Christ they are following.

Yeshua never mentioned Christianity. He came in the flesh to offer "the way" back to the home of the Father, Christianity though is first mentioned in the book of Acts and penned by a friend of Paul.
Samson79

Also people use Peter to offer credibility to Paul.
In doing so they have to deny the teaching Yeshua gave specifically to Peter regarding where he would go if he did not feed Yeshua's sheep.
Also the Deuteronomic test given to the bible reader is never properly performed by those who give credibility to Paul because Paul negated the law of Moses (Paul even tells the reader he uses lies to gain your trust) but it was Yeshua who warned his faithful to beware the yeast of the Pharisees.
Paul admits he is a Pharisee also.

2 Christs. Both independantly will lead people in different directions. One Christ leads to safety, the other to punishment.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Samson79 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 pm Ever heard of the Canaanite?

The "oldest" culture on earth to sacrifice children?

Guess who "rules" you?
Guess what they are likely to do with your children?

Who can hear the warning?
I don't disagree, the Canaanites were the city builders. Do you ever watch Walter Veith? I think this following video is a very interesting run through of Biblical history with regards to Cain, Enoch, Freemasonry, the UN... I've skipped the starting section as it relates specifically about the problems in his church, which in their own right are interesting because they follow the same pattern as the entire body of Christianity.

FREEMASONRY and THE MARK OF CAIN throughout History

Personally, I do think the Seventh Day Adventists had the clearest revelation of the truth as they built upon Martin Luther's teachings and the Reformation writers. But when the Pioneers died and the second generation took the faith forward false doctrine was introduced. Ellen G. White, a founder and the SDA church's profit (also a contemporary of Helena Blavatsky and this mirror of their prophetic writings is not to be underestimated with regards to the Great Controversy between Christ and satan) warned the 'alpha' heresy of pantheism John Harvey Kellogg had attempted to bring in through his book 'The Living Temple' (1903) would return as an 'omega' and would be accepted by the church. This has come to pass.
'A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.' - Galatians 5:9

The unbiblical concept of the Trinity - the three-in-one god - has been incorporated into the church's fundamental beliefs, the people at the top are now chosen to perpetuate this false doctrine and in this way the Seventh Day Adventist church are in lock-step with the Church of Rome even though their founding doctrine states the Pope id the anti-Christ.

If a person, as a member of the SDA church, teaches against this error and makes the salient point that the founders of the faith would not be allowed to join given what they believed, they are brought up in front of the church council and excommunicated... Does that not remind us of King John's excommunication from Rome which ultimately led to the signing of the Magna Carta - Veith also has a good series on this.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Samson79 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 7:14 am Also 99% of Christians follow Paul and have no idea there are 2 different Christs mentioned in the bible or to that matter which Christ they are following.
Yes, there is definitely two different doctrines, there always has been. I find it interesting that the Christian faith is always twisted away from what the Bible says in plain language.

Paul wrote over half of the New Testament, are you dismissing everything he wrote as bunk? Do you believe, Ephesians 2:8-9, written by Paul?
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:50 am If a person, as a member of the SDA church, teaches against this error and makes the salient point that the founders of the faith would not be allowed to join given what they believed, they are brought up in front of the church council and excommunicated... Does that not remind us of King John's excommunication from Rome which ultimately led to the signing of the Magna Carta - Veith also has a good series on this.

annulment.png

I haven't re-listened to this yet but looking for another reference I came across me talking about King John with this link, I think this will be the video showing why 'The City of London" is the global centre of the New World Order. It explains the events that led up to the signing of the Magna Carta and the creation of Common Law, and then goes on to fit it into what we are now seeing with the UN Agenda 2030.
Around 48:00 minutes Walter Veith puts up a slide that says Pope Innocent III annulled the Magna Carta. But the Pope also claims to be the Vicar of Christ - VICARIUS FILII DEI

vicarius-filii-dei.png

934 - The Beamable Sustainable Princes / Rekindling the Reformation - Walter Veith
rimGloBAL

Unread post by rimGloBAL »

thanks
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

rachel wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:05 pm It's interesting Alison McDowell mentions the Baha'i Faith as maybe the one world religion...
Baha'i principles
Baha'i principles

I just received a link to this, I'd heard a little about the new schools bill, and it is right on course with the UN/Baha'i agenda. The state will own your children, that's part of the Seventh Vally of owning nothing.

The Schools Bill – Another Astonishing Power-Grab By The Government
https://freedomalliance.co.uk/the-schoo ... 86bcd838e3

Written by Lynn Irving, Freedom Alliance, UK
The Johnson government over the last two years has overseen the most farcical and abusive education system ever. From pulling the rug from under children’s futures by cancelling exams then making the process of assessment obscure, absurd and meaningless, to forcing children to sit in social isolation with their faces covered, this government is in no position to expect trust in running the Education system. True to form, the Johnson government does not try to put its house in order, or even stop at trying to micromanage state education, but instead tries to dictate every aspect of a child’s life whether they are in school or not.

Home Educators are particularly punitively treated. It seems many parents committed the cardinal crime of taking their children out of the abusive school system during the last two years. The increase in home educating is not treated as an indication of failure on the part of the Department for Education, but rather as an outrageous act of non-compliance which must be crushed at all costs.

The Bill, which home educators were repeatedly assured would contain nothing further than a requirement to register with the Local Authority (LA), effectively ends the parental legal responsibility to determine how their child is educated (Section 7 of the Education Act 1996 states that: “The parent of every child of compulsory school age shall cause him to receive efficient fulltime education suitable— (a) to his age, ability and aptitude, and (b) to any special educational needs he may have, either by regular attendance at school or otherwise). Education Otherwise states “The Bill goes considerably further and if enacted, will destroy the very basis of home education: provision of an individualised education to a child, suitable to the child’s age, ability and aptitude”.

Home Education (HE) is chosen by a tiny minority, however it is a safety net for all. For those who find their children are abused in schools not able to be kept safe exposed to sexualisation by other students or indeed teachers teaching the curriculum being discouraged from critical thinking, for example: about climate change, having the transgender agenda pushed down their throats, not coping with being institutionalised, self-harming or showing other signs of mental illness, becoming miserable or isolated, being bullied and being fed propaganda, such as the teaching pack about the experimental Covid jab not being sufficiently challenged by the curriculum, needing to travel or work or compete (eg athletics, acting) becoming apathetic or discouraged because they don’t tick the boxes and many other reasons; HE provides an alternative. It also puts the brakes on the excesses of government trying to hijack the curriculum for its own interests. Many parents choose HE when schools have failed, but some actively choose it because they want to spend time with the family, they like learning alongside their children, they want to take full responsibility and provide a child led, wide ranging and stimulating experience with the whole world as their classroom.

Bizarrely, the government justifies the need for mandatory registration by saying there are ‘too many home educated children’. Many would have looked at that statement and questioned why parents were giving up work and their social and free time and turning their back on the free state provision. Or maybe they would ask how come the Department or Education can’t perform the simple administrative task of subtracting those in school from the current register of all births and seeing clearly who is home educated? However, the government did not ask that. It asked ‘How can we ensure we make it as difficult and as deleterious as possible for children to be home educated?’ ‘How can we ensure these children are as controlled as school children?’

When looking at education requirements it is important to ask ‘how does this benefit the child?’ ‘How does this improve their education?’ A register, as well as only being needed because of administrative incompetence, does not in any way enhance the education of the child. We can see this from the 100,000 plus children registered with schools who fail to meet the low minimum standards by the time they leave school. It simply creates an onerous task for the parent and a foot in the door for future interference. And of course, it doesn’t stop at registration. What the Bill does is fundamentally change the rights of parents to bring up their own children. The Local Authority is given carte blanche over what information – medical, religious, personal relationships, routine, income, expenditure, health – it requires for the register. This means that private information about the child, the family and anybody looking after that child is on a register that we know local authorities are incapable of keeping secure. Not only that, the local authority can share the information, apparently without limits and in contravention of GDPR. Clearly this is a safeguarding risk for all concerned and a Mecca for those with nefarious intent.

How does this massively increased risk of data breach and safety benefit the child? It doesn’t.

There is no need for the local authority to provide any support or even to justify asking for this information. They can ask for “such details of the means by which the child is being educated and any other information that may be prescribed” (Part 436C). This incredibly intrusive into family life. Imagine having someone turn up on your doorstep asking how much sugar the children eat, what you taught them about sex or transgender issues, whether they’ve had their vaccines, who their friends are and where they live and what they do together, why you are reading a Muslim/Christian/Jewish story, why haven’t they learnt to read yet (many children naturally do not learn to read until much later than 4-5 years old), why do they have animals in their room, are they members of the library, how have they learnt about Covid, when did they last go to the dentist, what is their diet…it is just incredible. To quote a colleague ‘All I want to say is who the [bleep] are you to tell me what to do?’.

Failure to comply with this intrusive administrative burden carries heavy penalties, the local authority can simply issue a SAO (school attendance order – no hope of redress – not once have they been overturned) and big fines or even prison (Part 436 Q).

From Education Otherwise “Is this really the path that our elected officials wish to follow; coercion by imposing record fines, by separating parents from their children for up-to 51 weeks, over-riding double-jeopardy and frustrating parental choice? These coercive sweeteners have bitter additional after tastes given that local authority schools fail far too many of our children. Or are these children simply acceptable casualties, in the eyes of the local authorities, of their schooling ambitions?

We have been told to ‘follow the science’ – we know it is a nonsense phrase, but let’s apply it here. Where is the evidence on which this incredible intrusion into family life is justified? There is, of course, none. - [SEE THE GRAPHIC ABOVE TO UNDERSTAND WHERE THESE POLICIES ARE ACTUALLY COMING FROM]

We hear words bandied around like ‘safeguarding’ and yet every single death of a child caused by abuse or neglect was known to Social Services and related to CME (children missing in education – ie they were registered in schools). Putting the blame on a minority group, rather than looking at failings in Social Services has been the modus operandi for successive governments who have been desperate to stop children learning outside of their prescribed dogma.

There is no evidence that thousands of children not in schools are being abused because it is extremely rare. On the other hand, there is ample evidence of abuse in schools. In 2018/19 Government figures report that 92% of school children report witnessing or suffering from sexual abuse. Bullying and sexual harassment or even assault are commonplace and very often ignored or excused. Despite these incredible failings, the government considers itself best-placed to determine how to keep children safe even when they aren’t providing the service. Home education is the last resort for many who have found their children are simply not safe in school. Likewise, there is no evidence that children do not receive an adequate education at home – of course measuring this by attainment is almost impossible as many are trying to ‘catch up’ having ‘fallen behind’ at school and many will have complex needs that school was unable to meet. However, there is evidence of school failure – for example 43% of children leave primary school without adequate reading, writing and maths (Education DataLab, 2016) – quite incredible given that primary schools have children for the most productive six hours of the day, many days a year, often for 7 years and require homework, and they focus heavily on reading, writing and maths. A home educator would have to try really hard to fail so badly given all that time and focus. Parents all over will be shouting ‘put your own house in order before telling me how to run mine’.

The term ‘suitable education’ is peppered throughout the Bill and yet fails to recognise that it is parents who determine the suitability of the education. Local authorities are not in a position to decide what is suitable for an individual child. Without a legal definition of ‘suitable education’ LA’s can simply state children are not receiving it and impose a School Attendance Order (SAO). Many LA’s will likely impose the National Curriculum, which many HE parents see as entirely unsuitable as it is very limited, box-ticking and takes no account of differences in interests and learning patterns.

Parents are the children’s first educators and almost always in the years of 0-5 when learning is at its most prolific. Parents are their most likely defenders, cheerleaders, comforters, providers and carers and know them best. Parents are not without fault or their own issues, or even outright evil, but nor are state employees and institutions seem to become amplifiers, especially for the more undesirable elements.

Education Otherwise conclude “Local Authority staff are often not competent to review home education due to not being qualified, lack of experience, or because they possess a singular personal desire to enforce their rigid school-based approach irrespective of the needs of the child. LAs routinely use school-based criteria for assessing home education which are irrelevant. LAs view parents who elect to home educate as irresponsible, lack judgement and are therefore unfit’ or should we say LAs will kill a child’s educational prospects (the Indian) in order to save the school (man)? This Bill will exacerbate this overall situation”.

This from an excellent piece by Jessica Turpin in the Daily Sceptic “Six years ago, the Scottish Government tried to bring in the Named Person scheme and the Supreme Court in London ruled that, “The first thing that a totalitarian regime tries to do is to get at the children, to distance them from the subversive, varied influences of their families, and indoctrinate them in their ruler’s view of the world.”

Let’s look at the evidence that this has been decided because of ‘the consultation’.

Actually, the stakeholders here objected strongly to any government interference and with good reason. Many have already been let down or suffered harassment from a variety of state workers. They have absolutely no reason to trust the local authority with personal information, or to help them with their child in any way. Indeed, many parents from all walks of life look back on their time at school with sadness at the waste and misery it brought to their childhood. This was a pre-decided outcome supported, not by evidence of consultation, but by the demands of those with a prejudiced belief system ideologically opposed to individual responsibility and intolerant of difference, who are simply committed to getting children into school at all costs. Home educators did identify that the most effective way the local authorities could help would be to make public exams accessible and pay for them as they do for school children. There is no reference at all to this in the bill. The consultation was, therefore, ‘a public illusion of practiced democracy’. The views of the public were sought, then deliberately and in plain sight, ignored.

This is the behaviour of a dictatorship.