Nick Arcolla countering Mr. E.

fakeologist
Site Admin

Nick Arcolla countering Mr. E.

Unread post by fakeologist »

In the interest of fair and balanced, a new channel has sprung up criticizing @MrE .

I'm sure he won't mind addressing the videos found here.
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/tbP3nqGBligf/

I agree I'm on the female side for Tatiana.
dirtybenny

Re: Nick Arcolla countering Mr. E.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

The demonically aligned artificial intelligence responds, complete with synthetic voice, rock music in the background, cartoon voices, AI constructed faces, and canned laughter as ridicule.

Perhaps the "demon" model is the trigger element striking the nerve. Demons do not like to be named or recognized as a possessing entity. This is similar to sigils and runes, once they are recognized, they lose their power.

" Apocalypse_Watchman by MrE is a mega-shitter "

Now that is analysis that I will pay attention to.
fakeologist
Site Admin

Unread post by fakeologist »

I agree upon review there isn't much beside ad hominem attacks.
dirtybenny

Hey Ab,

I do support the idea of not just rubberstamping MrE or any other transvestigator's conclusions. The discussions and variations in perspective are healthy and should be encouraged.

I very much appreciate the fact that you have come to the conclusion that Tatiana is not inverted.
dirtybenny

Nothing gets me smiling more than AIB exercising her voice with fierce sovereignty over the dark forces of this AI-entrained enemy. Start at 8:55 for a spirit lift.

AboveIsBelow
I now realise that 'Nick Arcolla' is A.I. The robot voice and inflated channel views, coupled with the asinine 'debunking' and lack of critical thinking is indicative of a programmed bot.

Youtube is fully AI and simple words are auto deleted. It is totalitarian yet it was programmed to be that way. The gender investigations are such a threat because there are entities that eat your energy. Men are most vulnerable to them, because their reproductive instincts are exploited. If more men realised the 'women' they fantasised over are men, those entities would lose their 'food' source. It's not only myself the trolls target, but others doing similar revelations. I speak for them as well. These agents exist, hoping we will be quiet and suffer in silence. Abuse in all forms are unacceptable and to be exposed to the light of day.