Demonic Possession, Intrusive Thoughts and an Account of Human Courage and Resilience.

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Demonic Possession, Intrusive Thoughts and an Account of Human Courage and Resilience.

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Fascinating conversation

Interview with Paul Ponssot in France - The voices schizophrenics hear ARE REAL, they are not hallucinations. They run well defined, repeatable patterns that are not random as are real hallucinations. Schizophrenics can be cured. Schizophrenia is not a life sentence as the psychiatric mafia will have you believe.

Jerry Marzinsky BA M.Ed.— Jerry is a retired licensed psychotherapist with over 35 years of experience working with and studying the thought processes of psychotic and criminally insane patients in some of the most volatile psychiatric institutions in the nation. He has held the positions of 2nd Lt. Arizona Civil Air Patrol and Assistant Scout Master. His formal academic training comprises a B.A. in Psychology from Temple University, a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of Georgia, and two years of study in a Ph.D. Psychology program. He is the co-author of An Amazing Journey Into The Psychotic Mind - Breaking The Spell Of the Ivory Tower.

Skhate and Destroy

Re: Demonic Possession, Intrusive Thoughts and an Account of Human Courage and Resilience.

Unread post by Skhate and Destroy »

Wow Benny! I can't even describe how close to home this hit. I will try to give you a real brief synopsis.

I have been focusing on getting these entities out of my mind and life lately. I am going on 4 months of sobriety as well trying to cut ties with the cell phone addiction. My Mom recently gave me back an old bible of mine from my childhood. Each morning I have been choosing a random verse to read. It's so crazy how things have improved since then, as well as how the verses tie into what is happening in my life. I could give you countless examples but I don't want to go on and on with this post. I can finally sleep again and I am having the most intense dreams. My heart is filled with joy and love again. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it right now. The stalking aspect of these parasites is 100% real. Thanks again for sharing this video, it's another great example of how magical this realm we live in is! See you tomorrow in the chat hopefully!
✌❤
Skhate and Destroy

Re: Demonic Possession, Intrusive Thoughts and an Account of Human Courage and Resilience.

Wow Benny! I can't even describe how close to home this hit. I will try to give you a real brief synopsis.

I have been focusing on getting these entities out of my mind and life lately. I am going on 4 months of sobriety as well trying to cut ties with the cell phone addiction. My Mom recently gave me back an old bible of mine from my childhood. Each morning I have been choosing a random verse to read. It's so crazy how things have improved since then, as well as how the verses tie into what is happening in my life. I could give you countless examples but I don't want to go on and on with this post. I can finally sleep again and I am having the most intense dreams. My heart is filled with joy and love again. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it right now. The stalking aspect of these parasites is 100% real. Thanks again for sharing this video, it's another great example of how magical this realm we live in is! See you tomorrow in the chat hopefully!
✌❤
dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Thanks for sharing your struggle and triumph, Skhate. It is the only reason I actively participate here.

From my current research on demons, which has nearly replaced my interest in transgenderism, the thing they hate most is Psalm 23. Mind you, I left catholicism as a teenager, moving to atheism and was spurned by my family for doing so. So for me to learn alot of this is jarring. I have also learned that actively saying outloud LUX CORONA binds a demon. " The sound of these two words means To be bound in a ring of light. The light of the golden ratio binds this evil and rubs it out. Gone forever. On the other hand the saying also protects oneself and others ,removing evil from them."

This knowledge gives new meaning to what corona virus might REALLY mean to them.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I personally remain suspicious of the "god" concept, and thinking more that we are existing in a lucid dream or simulation. Men and women are active powerful creators, perhaps we are all co-creating this experience as we create our dreams each night.

But this is where my research has led me, so I am sharing it with you. Your story really "lifted my spirits." Thank you for sharing.

db

https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/faq
Skhate and Destroy

Thanks for sharing that Benny! I have a very similar life path as yours. I had Catholicism pushed on me my whole life. I understand what you mean about the god concept as well. I use the term loosely to define whatever this powerful force at work is. That is an amazing verse you shared, thanks! Sorry for the double post. Thanks for the link as well, here is one I found this morning that you might be interested in. ✌❤

https://hiddeninthecrag.wordpress.com/2 ... new-world/