Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Technocracy, Digital Chat Topics

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Raging Bull

Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Technocracy, Digital Chat Topics

Unread post by Raging Bull »

Hi All

I thought I would start a thread relating to all things digital, blockchain, Crypto etc as I can't see a dedicated one on here.
Please join in the conversation & my hope is to actually be a part of overturning their technocratic dictatorship by out teching them.

My 2 cents worth.

The banksters control our world via the monetary system they control. So whether we like it or not they intend to eliminate cash & introduce a Chinese style credit score system controlling us via CBDC's (Central Bank Digital Currencies).
That being the problem, what's our response & solution?
The blockchain & cryptocurrencies afford us a unique opportunity to actually retake back our world. As with most things in this world it's a double edged sword with technology. They want to use it to totally enslave us, we must use it to set us free.
Unfortunately this isn't a problem we can ignore hoping it goes away, it won't. Thus if we do nothing they win so we must do something but what?
I believe the solution is the Qortal platform. It's how the crypto space was meant to be.
It's the decentralised Internet 3.0 where everyone is anonymous & privacy is literally built from the ground layer up. I'll leave a link below so won't bore you with it too much here.

With everything that's being going on since the SCAM-demic it's hard to feel optimistic about the future as it seems they hold all the cards. However with the advent of the decentralised Internet 3.0, the blockchain used properly & private digital currencies we have started to turn things around back in our favour.
It maybe that until there is mass adoption we may even have to live in both world's until we overcome their system but overcome it we will, we really have no choice.
I'll leave it their for now & urge people to look at the Qortal platform & research it yourself. Everything from the wiki page to walk through video's can be found on the main page.

Do please add your thoughts as this subject matter is & will be of vital importance going forward.

https://qortal.org/
Raging Bull

Re: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Technocracy, Digital Chat Topics

Unread post by Raging Bull »

Here's an interesting interview conducted by "The Hated One" on YT. He has done some good work explaining how people can protect themselves online & it's worth checking out his channel for much more information on this.
In this Interview "THO" interviews "realguyman" from privacy guides (links below) & he explains how the web really works & how encrpytion is a word often used but is it what they say it is?
It can be a bit of a minefield & as 1 YT commentator said it gets a bit tiresome as it's hard to know what's really secure & what's not.
Hopefully this interview will give people a better understanding of this subject matter & the links to privacy guides Github & website can be a usefull resource for finding out what's the best browser. e-mail, VPN etc for those who want to be as private & secure as possible while online.

YT Interview:

Privacy Guides website: https://www.privacyguides.org/

Privacy Guides Github: https://github.com/privacyguides
xileffilex

Re: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Technocracy, Digital Chat Topics

Unread post by xileffilex »

Just one person's take on how the current financial system will be replaced.

From about 18.00
The Currency Reset Will Wipe Out Creditors and Usher in CBDCs.
Nov 24 2022