The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
aSHIFT.

Re: The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

2 positive points at least for dirtybenny:

1 - you come with your own observations, share them and base your ideas upon that - vs. relying upon ANY 3rd person data
2 - you come with an original idea, no matter how bonkers I think it is, with the right amount of shrooms I'd go along I guess, but it is at least, that I know of at least, an original narrative, not taken from carnies, so some unmarkedness in there, or is this "ghost plane theory" (sounds Simon Shackish...) a common conspie concoction of how we're gonna make the population crazy

in the style as pasterno, good we find agreement in the end, earlier outlined.

it is very Flat Smurf like indeed...

these narratives, the more """alternative""" the bettah, just made to make people crazy. Or just unreasonable in light of the obvious, the more painful aspect....
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:55 am I think physical trails are just condensation of the water coming free at combustion.

Calling these "chem trails" is just an intelligence program.

Just like the efforts to focus on "flat earth", "ritual child abuse" and "5G".
These are also misdirections from good questions:

How are we sure about "space" and balls floating around it in orbits?
The answer is ofcourse, that we are not, it's just a predictive model (which is quite accurate), but a model is never reality.

Same is the misdirection to "5G" which detracts from essential questions what are the effects of all wifi, radio, cellular, microwave signals sent through the air. And what do all the cables do? Power, tv cables, etc etc.

When I'm mountain climbing with no reception, no electricity at all, I feel a certain ease. What's that?

The same goes about "air planes" something is weird about it, going in on height where none can live, with oxygen blasted in cabin, where the tempratures are way below 0.

Intuitively we feel these are weird devices, airplanes, and we feel what we feel what we see in the air in not a a mathematical model of balls, and we feel there is something weird with all these cables and data flowing through the air.

It's also a weird feeling that it's always the same people that seem to be deciding what's going on. So they give us 1 allowed answer "they come together to abuse kids"

Chemtrails,"5G kills you" and "flat earth", "ritual abuse" are the only "answers" the rulers allow us to far more deep and intuitive problems with air travel, cables, air communication, globally centralized power and the mathematical model of the universe. They give us these so they can mock us.

This dictatorship is the worst history has ever known as all opposition in controlled & misguided.

Which makes truth a lonely endeavor.

If you question:
mathematical orbit ball theories -> flat earther
the positivity of air travel -> chemtrailer
global power -> ritualistic child abuse believer
the effects of powercables / data communication through the air -> 5G weirdo

I think it's a demonic spirit of sorts. Why take all the effort to steer away from truth? Why do all this effort to protect your lies?

I can't even grasp the ones like "alex jones" or the people working for them.

Do they really feel good just spreading lies? Or the spokesmen of the politicians? Doesn't it tire them to keep pushing out lies.

Rather them then me.
Yessss, this.

So much of this.

The New Fearmongering.

Add Graphene to it.

"It is nano scale, but I can see it with a microscope" ehhh ok...

It's Invisible Monsters

add "we cannot visit Antarctica"

be honest about how the situation is

yes, the Treaty
yes, only the Peninsula is viably visitable
yes, it is extremely expensive

but it's not Verboten, impossible, "an impenetrable ice wall", "infinite planes", no "Nazi bases with secret alien tech, cause aliens must be a a hoax, cause they're impossible, just like our Space Travel is, Wern Herr bad actor von Braun...."

in the end the psyopaths are NOT as intelligent, insightful and creative as many think....

and therefore you should conclude

also not powerful

it's mostly fluff

that's what psychopaths do.

Elon (now it occurs how close it is AND I WANTED TO WRITE) Alien Musk (Mask)

Elon Musk = Alien Mask

(I think in hebrew there are no vocals, so you can make different words with the same letters, but I ain't no expert of that dead revived by the Zionist Revolutionaries (Moses Hess and up) language....)

now I may be bonkers, or cheesy, or both but

what about Eva Braun

was family/prescriptive programming for "Professor Herr Doktor Operation Paperclip North America #1" Warner Bros von Braun....

Wernher (strange first name in German)

von Braun (common last name, "of Brown" of course)

Warner
Bros

both producing spacey cartoons !

W Br is in both, even Bromium and Wolfram... wow, now I get bonkers and start seeing ghost connections.

If the Bogotá savanna skies would not be nearly completely clouded, with a Sué luckily breaking through, I'd be able to spot "ghost planes"....

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

WOW WOW WOW

as if, and it is self evidently so, it was supposed to happen

literally

I was observing a plane

flying over
quite low, cause just took off from El Dorado...

and its trajectory EXACTLY came over the Sun, I mentioned in the Pub....

and indeed, it disappeared.

that is what I predicted would happen with a plane at such distances as dirtybenny observed

but didn't expect that also so close

makes total sense

the iight of the Sun is SO overwhelming

that the dark, almost black from below looking plane

fades out

and when it was past the Sun, just a flash later

it was just as dark as before passing the Sun

beautiful

1 sample size, but this is light wise completely logical. I literally said it to myself it would happen with your plane, at cruising altitude, but cool to see the Sun is SO strong, Sué our father, Chía his wife, that even so low flying it happens.

No video, I am listening to my first TOP of 2023 production on my phone on my lap...

pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:44 pm Nice, mentalversity, at least 2 observe the same phenomenon, in this case a much easier, more logical, more sensible, and financially suitable solution for this "problem" that no matter what comes up with us, the ones """denying""", (well, GAIA's Laws indeed deny any species to leave their homeland, planet, moon, exoplanet, or whatever you call it, if you believe in them) the Possibility of Space Travel.

It was for me the hardest nut to crack also, having worked with "satellite" data, which involves much more than just the to-us-all-visible parts as Google Earth/Maps/Bing/whatever photo-"satellite" data...

monitoring of weather patterns, forest fires, urbanization, oil spills, deforestation & agriculture, sooo many applications more than just photos.

Those data I think are taken by those high flying military planes, in the end the NOAA's, NASA's, USGS's, Topographic mapping agencies, all of it, just like the military, even officially belong to "The State". NASA's origins ; NACA are military anyway.

It's the military who has control over airspaces.

The satellite acquisition programmes also explain those typical criss-cross hatched patterns in the skies, that absolutely are there and no imagination, CGI or "ghost planes", they are there.

Makes total sense, satellite data comes in grid format anyway.

I have just very minor experience with ArcGIS, but that is one of the standards in mapping and using "satellite" data industry...
What for me changed was GPS; Which is a time stamp mimicking a very fast moving "satellite" which behaves perfectly according to a mathemathical model.

And when I flew over a large ocean my GPS didn't work. (huh!)

Haha

I think "GPS" is just a deceptional mathematical intermediate step controlled by the US government.

The receiver sees a time code.

There are 3 parts to the GPS signal:

- A satellite ID (called the Pseudo Random Code)
- Almanac data (orbital information for all the satellites)
- Ephemeris data (the orbital information for the single satellite in question, including the very precise clock information necessary to calculate the distance)

The funny thing is, you don't need a satellite. Just a radio transmitter can send it. You can receive it as if it was sent by a satellite.

The satellite just exists in the model. Not in the reality. That's so funny.

It's a made up pseudo reality. My expectation is that some large radio antennas globally send out the "GPS signals"

It's quite an awesome magic trick. It just exists in the data reality.

What's also awesome they never break down! :lol:

I took a look at maps, a satellite cellphone coverage at GPS. And all the same nonsense.

I'm convinced it will be the same for other "satellite" services.
Grand Illusion

Unread post by Grand Illusion »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:55 am Same is the misdirection to "5G" which detracts from essential questions what are the effects of all wifi, radio, cellular, microwave signals sent through the air. And what do all the cables do? Power, tv cables, etc etc.
I agree. Why is there so much emphasis on 5G and not the potential harmful effects of the G's previous? All the wireless radio signals whether radio or internet or cell towers could pose a risk to people well being whether mentally or physically. It's not just radiation, it's also the idea that the supernatural like demons or dark entities traveling through the air like WiFi signals or using them or creating a more suitable playing field for demons to operate on with this electromagnetic signals traveling through air.
Grand Illusion

Is anybody here aware of ground based satellites existing? I'm not talking about people who got their Direct TV mini satellites.

Sat.jpg

About 2 years ago, I pulled into a park sitting atop a high hill top where a barb wire fence with cameras monitored an area with gigantic ground based satellites, probably about 10 total. It was serious business including the poisonous radiation they must emit.

These ground based satellites are your GPS. They aim at the sky bouncing a signal off of the ionosphere and then back down to the ground. Ab has explained this before as to that's how he thinks GPS works

Outer space satellites don't exist because outer space doesn't exist. Let's not complicate the magick of satellites and GPS. It's really simple. Ground based technology + ionosphere. Really simple.

Some people think the chemtrails are to aid the GPS tech. It's possible, it could be one, of many purposes, but still if that's the case, chemicals are being sprayed in the sky. It still counts as chemtrails.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

"Some people think the chemtrails are to aid the GPS tech. It's possible, it could be one, of many purposes, but still if that's the case, chemicals are being sprayed in the sky. It still counts as chemtrails."

1 - which first hand evidence (not based on carnarratives - carny narratives) do you have that "chemicals are being sprayed in the skies" - the "chem" in the trail tragedy...
2 - which purpose does spraying at high altitudes has, knowing that for efficient spraying planes fly as LOW as possible and I calculated that even the most toxic substance on Earth (Botulin toxins) over a whole year someone sitting outside 24/7 and drinking a drink that would be sprayed from just cruising altitudes doesn't kill them....
3 - who pays for the poison programme you imagine and do you have evidence of those transactions, just anything tangible that is not a military psyop ?

Grand Illusion

That video I posted above with Ab explaining GPS is also on Fakeotube in case ScrewTube takes it down

To address your points Gaia, I see planes flying very high in the sky emitting a smoke behind them as they fly. The smokey substance lingers in the sky for hours. Now besides anything that can be called a chemical, what other explanation would there be as to what is producing those trails the planes leave. It has to be a chemical. Planes run on chemicals such as fuel.

How can I produce evidence of who pays for chemtrails to be sprayed? When has anyone here or another conspiracy website produced evidence for who if fucking us over via all the various lies that the perps use against us?

What difference would that make anyways? All I care about is somebody is piloting a plane and they are spraying the skies. I don't need to find out the financials of how the perps pay to poison us.

It's like do I need financial proof for who got paid off to do 9/11 to realize it's a hoax or fake? No. The planes look like they are Air Force planes, so obviously then it's the military. I could care less about the financial part of it.

You always want to complicate stuff when the K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) works. We don't have to make this hard. You look up in the skies. You see planes spraying a trail of something that only a chemical reaction would produce and that poisons the air by default. Is it worse than car exhaust? I have no idea. It still counts as another chemical in the earths atmosphere just like the chemicals on the ground can make their way into the air and skies.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Grand Illusion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:49 amTo address your points Gaia, I see planes flying very high in the sky emitting a smoke behind them as they fly.

The smokey substance lingers in the sky for hours. Now besides anything that can be called a chemical, what other explanation would there be as to what is producing those trails the planes leave.

I gave an explanation for
1 the fact we observe patterns of those trails
2 the fact they sty visible for so long and dissepate so widely
3 a more logical purpose, also financially, for those trails than "spraying"
aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:26 pm My thesis is:

- there are high flying airplanes, not the civil airlines dirtybenny photographed, but higher, at 20,000 ft+ altitudes
- they produce contrails, like any engine in the atmosphere, if we see it or not
- those contrails, the higher you get, 2 things happen:
1 - the bigger the Temperature difference between the HOT exhaust fumes and COLD atmosphere, the longer we see them ; the longer the crystallized particles reflecting sunlight (hence why we see it as white striped "clouds") take to melt/dissolve/get into equilibrium with the cold environment
2 - the higher up you go, the lower the atmospheric pressure gets (closer to the """vacuum of Space"""), meaning that with the former Temperature-based effect, you get "blanketing", the sky can get clouded just because of too much of those lines in the skies, it creates a high altitude "haze"

the 2nd part is why the tinfoil hat conspie type, who just as sheepily as "ze normies" follows a pre-cooked narrative, shout that "they are poisoning us".

I think it is just a natural effect, and a convenient by-product for (((them))) , the least we can personally, privately observe of the skies, the more (((they))) can make up in stories, Project Bluebeam sounds very much like that.

and when the especially photographic acquisitions are done, by those planes you see, it doesn't matter anymore the skies are hazy. The job is done for the plane.

and... for the plane, looking down it may not be hazy, if they manage to stay below the clouds they themselves produced, that they do surveys downwards, starting as high as possible and then go lower.
How can I produce evidence of who pays for chemtrails to be sprayed? When has anyone here or another conspiracy website produced evidence for who if fucking us over via all the various lies that the perps use against us?

What difference would that make anyways? All I care about is somebody is piloting a plane and they are spraying the skies. I don't need to find out the financials of how the perps pay to poison us.

It's like do I need financial proof for who got paid off to do 9/11 to realize it's a hoax or fake? No. The planes look like they are Air Force planes, so obviously then it's the military. I could care less about the financial part of it.

You always want to complicate stuff when the K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) works. We don't have to make this hard. You look up in the skies. You see planes spraying a trail of something that only a chemical reaction would produce and that poisons the air by default. Is it worse than car exhaust? I have no idea. It still counts as another chemical in the earths atmosphere just like the chemicals on the ground can make their way into the air and skies.
"We don't have to make this hard."

I disagree. I like to understand what is going on, make my own mental model of it that I can defend if it makes sense.

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »