The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Re: The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

Unread post by dirtybenny »

What is the evidence that these ghost apparitions are actual physical planes spraying physical toxic chemicals? I have made these illusions disappear with my words within 10 seconds with witnesses. My sky is some holographic screen to project images based on energies from below. I live near an airport and see a striking difference between actual passenger airplanes and the ghost planes. Most are regurgitating conspiracy candy...barium, aluminum, and strontium, oh my.

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/ ... 7394181612
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

Rrrrright.

So the most logical, reasonable, photographable explanation you reject (based on nothing) and you postulate the most ridiculous possible, a """holographic screen""" WTF? Holographs are not natural, they are man made things. And much more modern than high flying planes.

"Wish them away".... ok, now I start to get worried. You really believe you can "wish away" things and then they disappear.

Call me a skeptic, but I call big phat taurine shite on your fantastical claims.
aSHIFT. - take control over your OWN life

the more we are, the more we share
the more we share, the more we are

listen to Eye AM Eye Radio
pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

I think physical trails are just condensation of the water coming free at combustion.

Calling these "chem trails" is just an intelligence program.

Just like the efforts to focus on "flat earth", "ritual child abuse" and "5G".
These are also misdirections from good questions:

How are we sure about "space" and balls floating around it in orbits?
The answer is ofcourse, that we are not, it's just a predictive model (which is quite accurate), but a model is never reality.

Same is the misdirection to "5G" which detracts from essential questions what are the effects of all wifi, radio, cellular, microwave signals sent through the air. And what do all the cables do? Power, tv cables, etc etc.

When I'm mountain climbing with no reception, no electricity at all, I feel a certain ease. What's that?

The same goes about "air planes" something is weird about it, going in on height where none can live, with oxygen blasted in cabin, where the tempratures are way below 0.

Intuitively we feel these are weird devices, airplanes, and we feel what we feel what we see in the air in not a a mathematical model of balls, and we feel there is something weird with all these cables and data flowing through the air.

It's also a weird feeling that it's always the same people that seem to be deciding what's going on. So they give us 1 allowed answer "they come together to abuse kids"

Chemtrails,"5G kills you" and "flat earth", "ritual abuse" are the only "answers" the rulers allow us to far more deep and intuitive problems with air travel, cables, air communication, globally centralized power and the mathematical model of the universe. They give us these so they can mock us.

This dictatorship is the worst history has ever known as all opposition in controlled & misguided.

Which makes truth a lonely endeavor.

If you question:
mathematical orbit ball theories -> flat earther
the positivity of air travel -> chemtrailer
global power -> ritualistic child abuse believer
the effects of powercables / data communication through the air -> 5G weirdo

I think it's a demonic spirit of sorts. Why take all the effort to steer away from truth? Why do all this effort to protect your lies?

I can't even grasp the ones like "alex jones" or the people working for them.

Do they really feel good just spreading lies? Or the spokesmen of the politicians? Doesn't it tire them to keep pushing out lies.

Rather them then me.
xileffilex

Unread post by xileffilex »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:55 am I think physical trails are just condensation of the water coming free at combustion. ***
Calling these "chem trails" is just an intelligence program.
Just like the efforts to focus on "flat earth", "ritual child abuse" and "5G".
In a nutshell.
Obviously planes at airports at all points of a compass from the observation point, on a certain day, are suddenly, and in a co-ordinated global fashion, charged up with "chemtrail goodness" and all start "spraying" on a day with perfect blue skies....

Give me strength..

*** in the right atmospheric conditions
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:55 am I think physical trails are just condensation of the water coming free at combustion.
That ("contrails") is my answer too, but with a motivation.

What do you think those planes are doing that high in the skies? Intercontinental flghts, just money as water and let empty planes fly over with no purpose, just to let some conspies think "they are gonna poison us!!!1!!" (again, from the air is the most stupid method) ?

And where do you think satellite data comes from? Do you believe in man-made satellites? If not, where does the data come from and why can't it come from planes (as is prominently shown on Google Maps ; Airbus, Boeing)....?

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

aSHIFT. wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:13 pm Rrrrright.

So the most logical, reasonable, photographable explanation you reject (based on nothing) and you postulate the most ridiculous possible, a """holographic screen""" WTF? Holographs are not natural, they are man made things. And much more modern than high flying planes.

"Wish them away".... ok, now I start to get worried. You really believe you can "wish away" things and then they disappear.

Call me a skeptic, but I call big phat taurine shite on your fantastical claims.
Gaia, you have not answered my first question, which I posed not to you but as a point of discussion. What is the evidence that these ghost apparitions are actual physical planes spraying physical toxic chemicals?

I have posted many videos in this thread demonstrating the visible differences in the ghost planes and real physical planes. I have personally observed these differences with binoculars which you are welcome to dismiss. The ghost planes also fly in bizarre pathways in straight vertical and horizontal lines. That is observation. My banishing planes is something I have done repeatedly. It is true, I had to believe that I had dominion over the demons to banish them, and I did. You are welcome to dismiss it. It is my own practice and observation which I shared to attempt to understand these phenomena in the sky. Physical planes spraying chemicals is not a model that I find plausible.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

dirtybenny wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:35 am What is the evidence that these ghost apparitions are actual physical planes
You can photograph them, track them with software and others can observe them in other locations.
dirtybenny wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:35 amspraying physical toxic chemicals?
I don't believe this, so don't hold this against me.

You claim they are NOT physical planes.
I have posted many videos in this thread demonstrating the visible differences in the ghost planes and real physical planes. I have personally observed these differences with binoculars which you are welcome to dismiss.
I will have to look at each video then.

Why do you conclude they are "ghost" planes?
Why not just high flying planes where your binoculars have a limited resolution capacity?
The ghost planes also fly in bizarre pathways in straight vertical and horizontal lines. That is observation.
Yes, this is one of the reasons I propose the "satellite acquisition" model for those planes.

My banishing planes is something I have done repeatedly. It is true, I had to believe that I had dominion over the demons to banish them, and I did. You are welcome to dismiss it. It is my own practice and observation which I shared to attempt to understand these phenomena in the sky.
have you done double blind tests? What is the scientific revelance of you on your own claiming you can do something and nobody can check it or repeat it?

What other possible mechanisms make planes "appear to disappear", etc.
Physical planes spraying chemicals is not a model that I find plausible.
Keep strawmanning then, just go on and present a false dichotomy that you take down as a straw puppet.

Physical planes is the most logical model, cause "imiaginary planes" still need to be conclusively proven (your observations are just 1 sample and your claims of "I can make ghost planes disappear" bordering on madness imho.

aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

dirtybenny wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 am My model is that they are not physical planes but visible manifestations of demonic energies in the realm.
Ehhhhhhh ok. Which other "visible manifestations of demonic energies" do you observe elsewhere?

I am open minded to the idea, the idea, of ghosts, but that come from human origins.

Planes are inanimate objects, how can THEY become ghosts??

I had one over my front yard last week, aiming for my sun/sol/soul. I verbally said outloud, "You are nothing, don't even try to attack me with your tricks" several times. As soon as it bisected my sun/sol/soul, the "plane" and trail disappeared right before my eyes.

ehh ok.

It cannot be that you stopped observing the plane, no it must have been actively disappearing (I wanted to write physically, but they are not physical according to you).

Did your friend observe the same thing after this "prayer" like statement?

I mean, I may be completely wrong and you are a unique clairvoyant and kinetic manipulator, then you have a lot of people to teach this skill, if possible.

If not, I say you are total bonkers.
I watch them with binoculars and the planes are nearly transparent.
What makes them "transparent"?

You observe something from very far away and the underside of the plane is clearly not blue, so transparent it's not. Translucent at most, but also that not.

If the "ghost plane" would be transparent and it would be a normal plane, you'd see the inside of the plane, the seat rows, the underlying engineering of the plane, all with different materal properties, so also applying to "transparency".

But in order to keep that "ghost plane" idea alive

You must shift the goalposts to your own "fantasy plane" that does not have anything other than the shape of a plane.

And trails behind it, which in all logical sense would be the crystallizing exhaust fumes (whatever comes out is hot and wherever it ends up in is ice ice cold ; -60 deg Celsius is what I have flown in, according to the plane computer appearing on our screens, but higher up it gets much much colder.
I have a friend who lives right next to the Providence,RI airport. We watch planes come in all the time. They look nothing like these ghosts.
Makes total sense.

You photographed planes at cruising altitudes
and closer to the airport they fly much lower

so you can also make out different colors and more detail

You uploaded the photos as attachments, which is annoying, cause they can't be directly copied now. So I took a screenshot of your photos and so-called "evidence" of so-called "ghost planes"....

Barium, strontium, aluminum....oh my. is .....another lie.
What do you mean "lie"?

Those elements occur naturally in petroleum, I don't know about the refinement process of kerosine, but because it's sold cheap, it may well be less refined than other oils.

(The Oil Price is fake, but not the costs of engineering, running costs etc.)

have you done sampling on fields?

My thesis is:

- there are high flying airplanes, not the civil airlines dirtybenny photographed, but higher, at 20,000 ft+ altitudes
- they produce contrails, like any engine in the atmosphere, if we see it or not
- those contrails, the higher you get, 2 things happen:
1 - the bigger the Temperature difference between the HOT exhaust fumes and COLD atmosphere, the longer we see them ; the longer the crystallized particles reflecting sunlight (hence why we see it as white striped "clouds") take to melt/dissolve/get into equilibrium with the cold environment
2 - the higher up you go, the lower the atmospheric pressure gets (closer to the """vacuum of Space"""), meaning that with the former Temperature-based effect, you get "blanketing", the sky can get clouded just because of too much of those lines in the skies, it creates a high altitude "haze"

the 2nd part is why the tinfoil hat conspie type, who just as sheepily as "ze normies" follows a pre-cooked narrative, shout that "they are poisoning us".

I think it is just a natural effect, and a convenient by-product for (((them))) , the least we can personally, privately observe of the skies, the more (((they))) can make up in stories, Project Bluebeam sounds very much like that.

and when the especially photographic acquisitions are done, by those planes you see, it doesn't matter anymore the skies are hazy. The job is done for the plane.

and... for the plane, looking down it may not be hazy, if they manage to stay below the clouds they themselves produced, that they do surveys downwards, starting as high as possible and then go lower.

- measurements of elevated levels of chemical elements that may be suspicious, can come from so many places that a good clean dataset is required from the start, make that available to all to do calculations with, that is the only way to solve such question.

It is very easy to use whatever cherrypicked set of measurements for whatever agenda possible, so going off of 3rd party tests I think is totally wrong ; it is literally using muddied waters.

we need a clean, open source available data set and test that. All over the world. Using the same standards, and have lists of which fuel compositions those airlines use.

a daunting task.

From the air poisoning is NOT an efficient method, so I reject it for that reason.

pumping sugar and Netflixation and "sexy AI" into the pupulation is effective enough, I think----

but maybe there are "almost transparent ghost planes you can wish away with antidemonic speeches", who knows....? :?

pasterno

Unread post by pasterno »

aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:49 am And where do you think satellite data comes from? Do you believe in man-made satellites? If not, where does the data come from and why can't it come from planes (as is prominently shown on Google Maps ; Airbus, Boeing)....?
Yes that's it I think.

Satellites don't exist.

"satellite" photos are just plane photos. Those Gulfstream G650 can get up to 50.000 ft. But I guess it's not necessary, just normal cheap planes, photo equipment, stitch it together, some cloud layer, this seems like a standard US program.

We pay for "satellites" photos we get stitched photos.
We pay for "satellite" phone, we just get a phone with a better antenna which connects to a normal cell phone tower.

Looked the stiched photos up:

Data SIO, NOAA, U.S. Navy, NGA, GEBCO

The acronyms "SIO, NOAA, U.S. Navy, NGA, GEBCO" refer to various organizations involved in oceanography and mapping. SIO stands for Scripps Institution of Oceanography, NOAA is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NGA stands for National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, and GEBCO refers to the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans. These organizations collaborate on global efforts to understand, map, and manage the ocean and its resources.

Lol. Basically pay a lot of tax for nothing.

Could you please stitch the photos uncle sam?

Modern life.
aSHIFT.

Unread post by aSHIFT. »

pasterno wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:08 pm
aSHIFT. wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:49 am And where do you think satellite data comes from? Do you believe in man-made satellites? If not, where does the data come from and why can't it come from planes (as is prominently shown on Google Maps ; Airbus, Boeing)....?
Yes that's it I think.

Satellites don't exist.

"satellite" photos are just plane photos. Those Gulfstream G650 can get up to 50.000 ft. But I guess it's not necessary, just normal cheap planes, photo equipment, stitch it together, some cloud layer, this seems like a standard US program.

We pay for "satellites" photos we get stitched photos.
We pay for "satellite" phone, we just get a phone with a better antenna which connects to a normal cell phone tower.

Looked the stiched photos up:

Data SIO, NOAA, U.S. Navy, NGA, GEBCO

The acronyms "SIO, NOAA, U.S. Navy, NGA, GEBCO" refer to various organizations involved in oceanography and mapping. SIO stands for Scripps Institution of Oceanography, NOAA is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NGA stands for National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, and GEBCO refers to the General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans. These organizations collaborate on global efforts to understand, map, and manage the ocean and its resources.

Lol. Basically pay a lot of tax for nothing.

Could you please stitch the photos uncle sam?

Modern life.

Nice, mentalversity, at least 2 observe the same phenomenon, in this case a much easier, more logical, more sensible, and financially suitable solution for this "problem" that no matter what comes up with us, the ones """denying""", (well, GAIA's Laws indeed deny any species to leave their homeland, planet, moon, exoplanet, or whatever you call it, if you believe in them) the Possibility of Space Travel.

It was for me the hardest nut to crack also, having worked with "satellite" data, which involves much more than just the to-us-all-visible parts as Google Earth/Maps/Bing/whatever photo-"satellite" data...

monitoring of weather patterns, forest fires, urbanization, oil spills, deforestation & agriculture, sooo many applications more than just photos.

Those data I think are taken by those high flying military planes, in the end the NOAA's, NASA's, USGS's, Topographic mapping agencies, all of it, just like the military, even officially belong to "The State". NASA's origins ; NACA are military anyway.

It's the military who has control over airspaces.

The satellite acquisition programmes also explain those typical criss-cross hatched patterns in the skies, that absolutely are there and no imagination, CGI or "ghost planes", they are there.

Makes total sense, satellite data comes in grid format anyway.

I have just very minor experience with ArcGIS, but that is one of the standards in mapping and using "satellite" data industry...