The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
Helena

The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

Unread post by Helena »

I have an open mind on the possibility of chemtrails but I can honestly say I remember pure blue skies and fluffy white clouds without the endless streaking patterns I see now.

However, it’s all been put to bed now so nothing to see here because even if they did want to use them they couldn’t. https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/23/scientis ... g-8171211/
dirtybenny

Re: The chemtrail conspiracy conclusion, apparently

Unread post by dirtybenny »

My model is that they are not physical planes but visible manifestations of demonic energies in the realm. I had one over my front yard last week, aiming for my sun/sol/soul. I verbally said outloud, "You are nothing, don't even try to attack me with your tricks" several times. As soon as it bisected my sun/sol/soul, the "plane" and trail disappeared right before my eyes. I watch them with binoculars and the planes are nearly transparent.

I have a friend who lives right next to the Providence,RI airport. We watch planes come in all the time. They look nothing like these ghosts.

Barium, strontium, aluminum....oh my. is .....another lie.
Attachments
tumblr_b2245d31b9f7f42c926f15eb26ad3989_54ba5140_540.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Contrail.fourengined.arp.jpg
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

That’s very interesting, particularly with what happened yesterday.

The day started off beautiful, that great big golden sun high in a clear blue sky, really hot even at 9.00am. Fast forward to early afternoon and this happened:
Attachments
22E3ED29-D3F5-4988-9E97-2DE6DF2261F0.jpeg
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

281B351D-0E4C-4334-8B00-B03C33E6BCAA.jpeg
The sky was covered within hours
6D5DA850-6C53-4605-B6A3-639384012E2D.jpeg
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

It ended up like this:
224F60BB-1CCE-47BA-83E5-1047927A87FD.jpeg
Helena

Unread post by Helena »

What I noticed was, as the sun was behind one of those trails it temporarily lost it’s heat, as it does when it a cloud goes over it. And I never heard any of the planes or saw any, just those trails getting wider and wider.

The day was ruined, purposefully, I think. In my first post I said I had an open mind regarding chemtrails as, like everyone else, I don’t know what the trails contain but I do know they aren’t contrails.

I’ve had the thought for a while that they’re trying to cover up the sun and after yesterday I now believe it.

Very sinister. And your post, Benny, has definitely made me wonder.
heretical1

Unread post by heretical1 »

I've leaned towards Aaron Dover's take:

But it seems obvious that the trails turn into large clouds. I'm disinclined to believe they are effectively poisoning anyone--many will readily point out that the water and food supplies are far more potent, direct, and already in use for that purpose.

Given the deep, occulted understanding that begets such great technology as airplanes (see video below), I'm also not inclined to think it is merely a vain and misguided attempt at climate control, but moreso an attempt to block cosmic energies/influence from the target populations.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 am My model is that they are not physical planes but visible manifestations of demonic energies in the realm. I had one over my front yard last week, aiming for my sun/sol/soul. I verbally said outloud, "You are nothing, don't even try to attack me with your tricks" several times. As soon as it bisected my sun/sol/soul, the "plane" and trail disappeared right before my eyes. I watch them with binoculars and the planes are nearly transparent.

I have a friend who lives right next to the Providence,RI airport. We watch planes come in all the time. They look nothing like these ghosts.

Any thoughts whether these were the type of "planes" that were filmed on 911. Richard Hall has done a video where he matched up all the plane footage he could find and was usable, and imported them into a 3d model he created, he's found they all have the same flight path.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... rt=1&gen=3

Whatever you think of Richard Hall, I don't see any flaws to what he explains, so given we can use it as a solid piece of evidence, all videos were created in the same environment at the same time. So they are either all faked in some 3d software or scale model, or they all really do pick up something that was in the sky, that wasn't a plane. It wasn't a plane because it was travelling too fast.

The problem with the idea they were faked, there is no competing "real footage" doing the rounds.

Have you got any thoughts?
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Interestingly, this just came up on my feed.

People jumping all over it in the comments, interesting.

dirtybenny

Unread post by dirtybenny »

rachel wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:14 pm
dirtybenny wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 am My model is that they are not physical planes but visible manifestations of demonic energies in the realm. I had one over my front yard last week, aiming for my sun/sol/soul. I verbally said outloud, "You are nothing, don't even try to attack me with your tricks" several times. As soon as it bisected my sun/sol/soul, the "plane" and trail disappeared right before my eyes. I watch them with binoculars and the planes are nearly transparent.

Any thoughts whether these were the type of "planes" that were filmed on 911. Richard Hall has done a video where he matched up all the plane footage he could find and was usable, and imported them into a 3d model he created, he's found they all have the same flight path.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... rt=1&gen=3

Whatever you think of Richard Hall, I don't see any flaws to what he explains, so given we can use it as a solid piece of evidence, all videos were created in the same environment at the same time. So they are either all faked in some 3d software or scale model, or they all really do pick up something that was in the sky, that wasn't a plane. It wasn't a plane because it was travelling too fast.

The problem with the idea they were faked, there is no competing "real footage" doing the rounds.

Have you got any thoughts?
Hi Rachel..

Thanks for sharing that video. I like entertaining any fresh ideas on these operations. As I shared with Napoleon in the past, I used to spend ALOT of time in the lower east side...ALWAYS with a camera, as photography was a passion. So, the story we have is that this is the biggest city in the world with news outlets, private journalists, international news outlets, artists, and freelancers all over the streets all the time, and yet we have no authentic footage of what happened on this day. That is an unbelievable story to me. The footage presented looks completely unrealistic, remember how realistic The Towering Inferno was as well as the other disaster movies of the day, such as Poseidon Adventure and Earthquake.

Before George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, Irwin Allen broke box office records with two of the biggest movie blockbusters of all time: The Poseidon Adventure and The Towering Inferno.

I find it revealing that this movie, complete with OJ SImpson, never gets mentioned as psychological preparation for the 9-11 event.

The branchpoint echoes back to an issue you raised on my transgender quiz. Can we believe the footage or are we just looking at models and Holly wood film?

If it is Holly wood film...why is it so unrealistic? It had to be purposeful or more likely, competing light energies were at work against the dark occultists, stifling their abilities to do it more realistically.

If what is shown in the films actually existed in the skies, then we must entertain the concept of coalescing demonic energy manifesting, perhaps as a result of a magick ritual.

My model of this realm is way out there, even for conspiracy junkies.

Our senses are severely limited to decode this realm, even relative to deer, bats, dogs, and cats.
gallery_pencil_2.jpg
We cannot see wifi, radio waves, television signals (back in the day). We cannot hear ultrasound and many frequencies. We cannot see ultraviolet light or infrared. We decode this place using our bodies as a transducer to roam about in a somewhat cohesive factor.

There are other spiritual forces at work in this realm, specifically demons. Demonology is my primary working model now for many maladies within this realm including schizophrenia, depression, psychosis, abortion, murder, government, vaccination, etc. I am of the belief that transgendering and tattooing open one up to the potential for demonic possession. A large portion of the BLM violence especially in Portland OR was committed by individuals who were tattooed and/or transgendered.

The September Clues operation, of which I am beyond suspicious of as a limited hangout, fails to specifically lay out a model or models and continually modify them in time. They give you a tidy well-packaged box with no loose ends or further questions to be asked. Events of that day are still inexplicable to me. The sheer number of people that would have been "in on it" is unbelievable to me. Government officials, media, firemen, police, local businesses, etc. The lack of any "authentic" still photography or video is unbelievable to me. The occult symbology and numerology is overwhelming. The number of people in the streets, surrounding buildings, skyscrapers, apartment buildings, etc. would have been IMPOSSIBLE to control and manage without another model.

I do not believe it was a controlled demolition. The idea that military put up a smokescreen is not believable to me. No one has a photo of a smokescreen in the biggest city in the world and yet that is the accepted belief. I propose that some other spell or mechanism, well-known to the parasite was likely used. The same they used to take down Chicago, Boston, San Francsico, and the demolition of Richmond and burning of Atlanta from the "civil war". All caused by cannon balls...

Same as the Easter Rising destruction of Dublin...another given narrative that is unbelievable.

I was trapped in the elevator of WTC as a teenager and the elevator started dropping 5-10 floors at a time. Everyone was screaming and we all thought we would die. Energies that are outside of our senses I believe were used to execute that ritual magic at the WTC. I believe that elements manifest in this reality based on intention, will and intensity. In the same way that rain clouds gather before a rainstorm, indicating that it is going to rain. I believe that demonic energies coalesce into manifestation to us in this realm when the energy is high and intense. Examples include one eye symbolism, sticking out the tongue, the numerology including the 33's and 9-11's. I do not believe that these are scripted by men and women, unless they are being used as organic portals for demonic energy entrained to AI. The chemtrail planes are another example of this in my opinion. Just as tattoos were unheard of in my teen years, so were these ghost planes.

Were these demonic energies manifesting through the planes on 9-11? I don't know. We need another model as to why Rumsfeld was picking up debris at the Pentagram and what happened at Shanksville. I know of no one who has even attempted to present a model that incorporates all of these apparently disparate elements.

I watch the ghost planes over my land everyday with my own eyes, faulty decoders that they might be. I practice vanishing them with my will and voice. I can also attest to seeing "real" airplanes that head towards Boston or Providence. They are COMPLETELY different than the ghost planes referred to as chemtrail planes. They have different appearances, sizes, and trajectories.

This is Richmond after the "Civil" war... doesn't look too civil to me.
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (15.24 KiB) Viewed 10330 times
wtc_p200009-1.jpg