Teacher hosted after hours drag show for students at high school in Pennsylvania

dirtybenny

Teacher hosted after hours drag show for students at high school in Pennsylvania

Unread post by dirtybenny »

They are after your children, swallow the black pill. If you send your children to a public school, you WILL live with the consequences. Is Kelly Tyson inverted as well? Cannot find other photos online.

"Lancaster, Pennsylvania – An erotic drag show featuring professional dancers was held at the high school on Monday after school hours. It was announced to all the students attending school during second period that day. Allegedly no permission slips were issued or signed by parents for the event.

The GSA (genders sexualities alliance) advisor at the Hempfield High School is French teacher Kelly Tyson (center of photo). Tyson organized the drag show and is very proud of it. Children attended the show, and it was a student who took the video posted below. Tyson has allegedly hosted several drag queen shows previously."

https://hbg100.com/2022/04/29/teachers- ... -students/

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
dirtybenny

Re: Teacher hosted after hours drag show for students at high school in Pennsylvania

So, apparently, the "teacher" identifies as queer.

dirtybenny

Re: Teacher hosted after hours drag show for students at high school in Pennsylvania

From GLP

My daughter lives across the street from the school and is in the group of about 20 to expose this video. She posted on Facebook earlier in the week and it went viral. She's been attacked for exposing this. This was the 3rd year of this performance and the French teacher involved asked students to bring money to tip them. Myself, daughters all graduated from this district and it's mostly upscale conservative residents.

I live within the school district and my daughter was one of 20 parents that exposed this video. She is being interviewed by national news outlets. The school had posters around the school and made intercom announcements to promote this show. It was also the 3rd years they performed for this club. This was by no means unknown to the school. The teacher made Facebook posts bragging about the show.