Over 70 blinks in 31 seconds

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Another Blinkfest.....Larry Silverstein

Unread post by dirtybenny »

Unreal

Re: Over 70 blinks in 31 seconds

Unread post by Unreal »

" Liars tend to blink more because lying is stressful. Under stress, eye blink rate increases (Mann, 2013). People tend to blink more rapidly when they become nervous or when they hear or see something unpleasant (Navarro & Schafer, 2001) " -Psychology Today
-
Being on TV is stressful in itself, and if we add presenting blatant lies, fear of being caught, smile or mix up lines,,, Blinking seems a very normal response to the situation.
Unreal

Unread post by Unreal »

" A total of 13 liars and 13 truth tellers lied or told the truth in a target period; liars and truth tellers both told the truth in two baseline periods. Their eye blinks during the target and baseline periods and directly after the target period (target offset period) were recorded "
-Blinking During and After Lying (2008) by Sharon Leal, Aldert Vrij
-
Changes in blink rate per second during the target period and directly after the target period (target offset)
-
The figures above tends to point out how a liar will actually blink less when delivering the lie, and blink much more after the untruth has been delivered. The blink rate per second above suggests that a liar in average blinks 0.9 times a second after lying, which is 54 times a minute.
dirtybenny

Non Human Blinker Sky News

PotatoFieldsForever

Unread post by PotatoFieldsForever »

How is that even possible? are these people computer generated?
dirtybenny

My model is that they are either CGI entities, or more likely organic portals, entrained to AI demonic energy. In the Peter Gabriel posting, I posted several videos of the portals malfunctioning. There are ALOT more.... the Roker, Clinton, Eminem, Beyonce, and Gaga clips are the most common.

viewtopic.php?t=174

My current model is that transgender is cover for THEIR alien essence. The Joan Rivers/Obama clip is THEIR misdirection. I don't believe THEY take hormones, surgeries, etc. I believe THEIR physical bodies manifest THEIR spiritual essence or lack thereof, which appears to us as transgender. Just as cymatics shows us that vibration and frequency manifests in form.

THEY act as a hive to achieve their goals, having no empathy, concern, or compassion for anyone or anything else. Perhaps this is why the hexagon or honeycomb is so prevalent in their symbology. I believe "psychopathy" is a ruse for entraining to this demonic energy. THEY preach sustainability, but THEY are talking about what will sustain THEM, not us. What sustains THEM? manKIND. THEY have raped this realm of natural and spiritual abundance, while blaming manKIND.

viewtopic.php?t=807

Perhaps it is the "wetiko" that natives knew of, perhaps not...it is, however, parasitic and malevolent.

Various First Nation traditions of North America have specific and long established lore relating to cannibalism and a term for the thought-form that causes it: wetiko. We believe understanding this idea offers a powerful way of understanding the deepest roots of our current global polycrisis.

Wetiko is an Algonquin word for a cannibalistic spirit that is driven by greed, excess, and selfish consumption (in Ojibwa it is windigo, wintiko in Powhatan). It deludes its host into believing that cannibalizing the life-force of others (others in the broad sense, including animals and other forms of Gaian life) is a logical and morally upright way to live.

https://www.kosmosjournal.org/article/s ... ransition/

They Live...