Over 70 blinks in 31 seconds

General chatter that doesn't fit any forums below.
dirtybenny

Over 70 blinks in 31 seconds

Unread post by dirtybenny »

This is not a human blink rate. Now mirror her blink rate whilst talking and tell me this thing is human,

The normal spontaneous blink rate is between 12 and 15/min. She is blinking over 140 plus times PER MINUTE even trying to copy that blink rate makes a human UNCOMFORTABLE

?CGI ?Organic portal

anthonystark

Re: Over 70 blinks in 31 seconds

Unread post by anthonystark »

It's morse code. She is asking us for help.
dirtybenny

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:45 pm
The thing with this stuff. when someone puts something like the above up, I can't help but get interested in other aspects of the setup. So Sky News is apparently on location in Kyiv. Is that for real, or is it a set with a green screen wall behind them?

ScreenShot-VideoID-GNpNgKS-t_Y-TimeS-3.png

I found the location as close as I can determine from the ground view.

Desyatynna St, Kyiv City
Desyatynna St, Kyiv City

https://goo.gl/maps/bYZBrvfD9HMhHVTW6
If you swing around the view and zoom in, it is possible the image is from this location, granted the Google Image is 2011, but if so, we should see some sort of window frame in the Sky report. Could possibly be the top one.

Opera Snapshot_2022-05-07_134845_www.google.co.uk.png

There is another balcony around the corner that looks a bit like the open view, but I thing the angle is off and it would seem unlikely to have the metal railings given its design.
https://goo.gl/maps/kL8eJfUGxXjE6h2V9

But the slam-dunk that it's a studio set for me is look at how much bigger the male reporter is to the female. How many steps in front of her do we think he is, two, three? So given that, if I have found the correct balcony, how can the background image look that big using that camera's vanishing point?[
heretical1

Unread post by heretical1 »

Pharmakeia comes with side effects.

If it's on TV, it's [necessarily] a TV show (complete with props & special effects)!
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

This is another odd one, when he's talking he blinks a lot, and when he's silent he does an odd thing with his neck. He does seem to make a slight noice why his neck is going.

full interview:
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

dirtybenny

The opposite end of the spectrum. No blinking in 2.5 minutes.

rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Michael Caine spent 8 years not blinking on screen to keep audience 'mesmerised'
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... s-24811432
Sir Michael Caine used to frighten everybody by not blinking – and not a lot of people know that.

The screen legend, 88, confessed he spent eight years avoiding closing his eyelids so he would look more convincing on screen.

Sir Michael, veteran of more than 130 films, including A Bridge Too Far, picked up the tip from a book, Teach Yourself Film Acting.

He said: “One thing that stuck in my mind was, ‘Don’t blink. You must never blink’.

“For the next eight years, I walked around trying not to blink. People around me, my mother and everybody, thought I had gone nuts.

“They thought I was a psychopath. I used to frighten the life out of people.”

Michael’s staring earned him the school nickname of snake eyes but even now he never blinks shooting a scene.

d clearly it worked as he has starred in hit films such as The Dark Knight, Zulu, Get Carter, Alfie and The Italian Job. He also won Oscars in 1987 and 2000.

The first was for the comedy Hannah and Her Sisters, the second for drama The Cider House Rules.

This week a Czech film festival honoured him for his contribution to cinema.

Sir Anthony Hopkins also used the ‘don’t blink’ tip when playing cannibal Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs.

He has said: “If you don’t blink, you know you can keep the audience mesmerised. It’s not so much not blinking, it’s just being still. Stillness has an economy and a power about it."
rachel

Unread post by rachel »

Another one with a mad blink rate...

I think there is reason to consider a possible Noam switch pre-pandemic. Why the lack of glasses? I'll leave it to other people to decide. He's a player either way.