PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

you might enjoy paying houseclowns to talk shit in the livestream ,and they are being reembursed ,i don't but i will make them earn that money ,wehther it's by their handlers and acts having to come up with more ways of interacting and arguing with each other and ignoring me ,or inventing truthers for the man to talk too which then gives the houseclowns a reaction foil to argue against

i do not care !!!

i love my job it's awesome solving shit masons cannot talk about
napoleon

]

Alex is chosen to undergo an experimental program called the Ludovico's Technique, a brutal form of aversion therapy that includes Alex watching films of Nazi atrocities. The treatment causes him to become physically sick if he even thinks about committing a crime.
ludo-vico
Labyrinth (1986 film)
toys from sarahs room make the dream world
Labyrinth is a 1986 musical fantasy film directed by Jim Henson with George Lucas as executive producer. Based on conceptual designs by Brian Froud, the film was written by Terry Jones, and many of its characters are played by puppets produced by Jim Henson's Creature Shop. The film stars Jennifer Connelly as 16-year-old Sarah and David Bowie as Jareth, the Goblin King. In Labyrinth, Sarah embarks on a quest to reach the center of an enormous, otherworldly maze to rescue her infant half-brother Toby, whom she wished away to Jareth
w3-KSTjS7ezkSGPJRkcgILnkCGIB6qfDhXXhrlJgjJk (2) (1) (3) (1).jpg
Plot
While in the park with her dog Merlin, 16-year-old Sarah recites from a book titled The Labyrinth, but is unable to remember the last line. Realizing that she is late to babysit her infant half-brother Toby, she rushes home and is confronted by her stepmother who leaves for dinner with Sarah's father. Frustrated that Toby was given her treasured teddy bear, Lancelot, and by his constant crying, Sarah rashly wishes that Toby be taken away by the goblins from her book. Toby disappears and the Goblin King Jareth appears, offering Sarah her dreams in exchange for the baby. She refuses, instantly regretting her wish. Jareth reluctantly gives Sarah 13 hours to solve his labyrinth and find Toby before he is turned into a goblin forever. Sarah meets a dwarf named Hoggle who aids her to enter the labyrinth. She has trouble finding her way at first and meets a talking worm who inadvertently sends her in the wrong direction.
Sarah ends up in an oubliette where she reunites with Hoggle. The two are confronted by Jareth, escape one of his traps, and encounter a large beast named Ludo. Hoggle flees in a cowardly fashion, while Sarah befriends Ludo after freeing him from a trap but loses him in a forest. Hoggle encounters Jareth, who instructs him to give an enchanted peach to Sarah, calling his loyalty into question, as he was supposed to take her back to the beginning of the labyrinth. Sarah is harassed by a group of creatures called The Fire Gang, but Hoggle comes to her aid. She kisses him, and they fall through a trapdoor that sends them to a flatulent swamp called the "Bog of Eternal Stench" where they reunite with Ludo. The trio meet the guard of the swamp, the anthropomorphic fox terrier Sir Didymus and his Bearded Collie "steed" Ambrosius. Ludo summons a trail of rocks to save Sarah from falling into the bog, and Didymus joins the group. The group gets hungry, so Hoggle gives Sarah the peach and runs away as she falls into a trance and forgets her quest. She dreams that Jareth comes to her at a masquerade ball, proclaiming his love for her, but she rebuffs him and escapes, falling into a junkyard outside the Goblin City near Jareth's castle.
An old Junk Lady fails to brainwash her and she is rescued and has her memory restored by Ludo and Sir Didymus. They are confronted by the humongous robotic gate guard, but Hoggle comes to their rescue. Despite his feeling unworthy of forgiveness for his betrayal, Sarah and the others welcome him back, and they enter the city together.

Jareth is alerted to the group's presence and sends his goblin army to stop them. Ludo summons a multitude of rocks to chase the goblins away, and they enter the castle. Sarah insists she must face Jareth alone and promises to call the others if needed. In a room modeled after M. C. Escher's Relativity, she confronts Jareth while trying to retrieve Toby. She recites the lines from her book that mirror her adventure to that point, but she still cannot remember the last line. Jareth offers Sarah her dreams again, but she remembers the final line: "You have no power over me!" Defeated at the last second, Jareth returns Sarah and Toby home, turns into a barn owl and flies away.

Realizing how important Toby is to her, Sarah gives him Lancelot and returns to her room as her father and stepmother return home. She sees her friends in the mirror and admits that, even though she has grown up, she still needs them in her life, whereupon the labyrinth characters appear in her room for a raucous reunion party, hugging each other in joy. Jareth, in his barn owl form, watches their celebration from outside and then flies off into the moonlight.

Jim Henson's Views
The film's director Jim Henson viewed the entire film as a representation of Sarah's inner journey that culminates in her taking responsibility for her own life. Henson viewed the main events of the film as a dream of Sarah's, a view that is supported by the fact toys and figures resembling the creatures Sarah encounters in the Labyrinth are seen in her room at the start of the film.
ipiccy_image - 2023-12-13T000453.145.jpg
https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah%27s_room[quote]
Sarah's room is the real-world bedroom of Sarah, located on the second floor of the house she lives in with her father, step-mother, baby brother Toby (whose room is across the hall), and their dog Merlin.

The room is filled with a number of items that feed her imagination, directly tying to elements of the film as seen in the Labyrinth.

The walls are covered with posters for various musicals, and her bookshelves are filled with a number of fantasy books and games. She also has several dolls that look quite a bit like Ludo, Sir Didymus, and one of the Fireys, as well as a bookend that looks like Hoggle, a statue of Jareth, and a collection of bears, her favorite of which is named Lancelot.

While in Junk City, Sarah was led back to the room by the Junk Lady, only to discover that it was nothing but a trick to draw her away from finding her brother.
i'd sat the odd's on 911 having toys to bolster the affect has risen significantly
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-25T162756 (5).jpg
napoleon

windows on the world
]russ original simulants cult,russ coordinates the houseclowns
0 (4) (1) (1).jpg
alchemy-emerald-tablet-of-hermes-trismegistus-plate-from-the-1609-edition-of-heinrich-khunrath-amphitheatrum-sapientiae-aeternae-on-the-rock-which-is-symbolic-of-the-alchemical-stone-is-the-text-of-the-famous-e (1).jpg
eaglemountainca (3).jpg
should have put your boss on the phone russ,told ya
napoleon

if i was a mason and some mancunian deciphered solo-mans temple id shit my pants aswell,not sure the houseclowns understand whats coming
solomons cube on seal .jpg
In the fourth volume of his piece of scare-mongering, Barruel singles out the Swedenborgian Masons for particular attention (esp. 4:119-51), because he sees them as the heretical glue that binds together a variety of what he calls “antisocial” (i.e. revolutionary) societies. He describes Swedenborg’s visions as “prophecies of rebellion” and his teaching as intended to “eradicate true Christianity from the minds of their dupes, and to make their New Jerusalem a plea for those revolutions” that aim to overthrow “the present churches and government” (4:132). The underlying meaning of the claim for spiritual regeneration is really “to sweep from the earth every prince and every king, that the God of Swedenborg may reign uncontroled [sic] over the whole globe. And that revolution which they saw bursting forth in France, was nothing more in their eyes than the fire that was to purify the earth to prepare the way for their new Jerusalem (4:126).
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-24T223911.224.jpg
]goodluck you're gonna need it ,better have built them paywalls high because this gullible ape canclimb like motherfucker
Attachments
dest_hp_oz_v3 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
dest_hp_oz_v3 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 534 times
napoleon

now you should listen to this ,but especially 53 mins where the celestial solo-mans temple is brought up ,mark explains the celestial jerusalem ,and now should know why terra-ism on 911 made the millenium fall-con under "terra" you gullible apes

it's just a fucking shame i had to walk you all through this, i don't mind but as we have established for the past 5 years none of ab's guests or any of them houseclowns that he talks to are allowed to divulge the third temple is my millenium fall-con solo-mans temple ,and further more abs still posting israel whore of babylon propoganda ,you wanna be clever ab ,post some of my work

Building the Third Temple has been contested by Muslims due to the existence of the Dome of the Rock,[1] which was built by the Umayyad Caliphate on the site of the destroyed Solomon's Temple and Second Temple; tensions between Jews and Muslims over the Temple Mount have carried over politically as one of the major flashpoints of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict,

ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T144945.327.jpg
now obviously new jerusalem is dear to me and all fakeologists as the vehicle to get there was 911

the new yorker magazine shows in basic imagery 911 and the rosicrucian ceremony solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con which will be the vehicle to new jerusalem
of course my solo-mans temple is a combination of all three masonic temples which fell on 911

but we also see that the new yorker magazine has the orion nebula or kesil in hebrew

which matches my solo-mans temple and the kessel run not kesil kessel that han made in star wars ,now that is some real gold for you fakeologiststhere!!!! solomons temple the millennium fall conspiracy on 911 went to kesil and my solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con made the kessel run ,find me an honest man i dare ya
Appendix 5: The “open space in Orion”

WordPress.com
angusmcphee.wordpress.com › appendix-5-the-…
new jerusalem orion from angusmcphee.wordpress.com
“Then this ‘Holy City, new Jerusalem, the Zion of God, the Tabernacle of God, the Bride the Lamb’s Wife, the Mother of us all,
sit tight kids it;s kesil run time

What did the Hebrews call Orion?
Kesil (??????? K?s?l), usually understood to be Orion, a giant angel. Kimah (?????? ??m?), which may be the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Arcturus, through orion down to Sirius.same sequence that aligned on 911 ,it was the trigger for 911 after all
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-16T114620.813.jpg

In A New Hope Solo brags about doing the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs
so we now go times billions by billions and billions to gather this much sync,lol
so the kesil -in orion mirrors the kessel run our solo-man made ,you still gullible enough to think this isnt the biggest story ever ,you fool yourself haahahahaahahahahahahhahaaa,im not the ape with the club either
i am the monolith
]
The "Third Temple" (Hebrew: בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשְּׁלִישִׁי‎, Bēṯ hamMīqdāš hašŠlīšī, transl. 'Third House of the Sanctum') refers to a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. It would succeed Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple, the former having been destroyed during the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem in c. 587 BCE and the latter having been destroyed during the Roman siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The notion of and desire for the Third Temple is sacred in Judaism, particularly in Orthodox Judaism. It would be the most sacred place of worship for Jews. The Hebrew Bible holds that Jewish prophets called for its construction prior to, or in tandem with, the Messianic Age. The building of the Third Temple also plays a major role in some interpretations of Christian eschatology.

Among some groups of devout Jews, anticipation of a future project to build the Third Temple at the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem has been espoused as an ideological motive in Israel.[1] Building the Third Temple has been contested by Muslims due to the existence of the Dome of the Rock,[1] which was built by the Umayyad Caliphate on the site of the destroyed Solomon's Temple and Second Temple; tensions between Jews and Muslims over the Temple Mount have carried over politically as one of the major flashpoints of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, and the area has been a subject of significant debate in the Israeli–Palestinian peace process.[2] Most of the international community has refrained from recognizing any sovereignty over Jerusalem due to conflicting territorial claims between Israel and the Palestinian National Authority, as both sides have asserted it as their capital city.
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-06T195827.215.jpg

Attempts at rebuilding
Since the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE by the Romans, some Jews have expressed their desire to build a Third Temple on the Temple Mount. Prayer for this is a formal part of the Jewish tradition of thrice daily Amidah prayer.[3] Although it remains unbuilt, the notion of and desire for a Third Temple is sacred in Judaism.

Following the Second Temple's destruction, "most rabbis adopted the position that Jewish law prohibits reconstructing the Holy Temple [Third Temple] prior to the age of messianic redemption, or that the law is too ambiguous and that the messiah must come first."[3]

Bar Kochba revolt
Main article: Bar Kokhba revolt
In the early 2nd century A.D., Roman Emperor Hadrian granted permission to rebuild the destroyed Second Temple, but changed his mind. The forces of Simon bar Kokhba captured Jerusalem from the Romans in 132 CE and held the city for about three years. Construction of a new temple continued.[4] Bar Kokhba's failure to keep control of the city led to the writing of the Mishna, as the religious leaders believed that the next attempt to rebuild the temple might be centuries away and memory of the practices and ceremonies must be documented otherwise they would be lost. As punishment for the revolt, the Romans renamed Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina and the province to Syria Palaestina; Jews were prohibited in the city except for the day of Tisha B'av.

now if you don't think paying houseclowns to point at fake war in oz - israel - orion - kesil - is manifesting their magic well then you must think the jews are to blame like them acts ab speaks too weekly ,and lets face it were in may only 9 days til we hit year five of the houseclowns having to gnore the millenium fall-con solo-mans temple

could have avoided all this by getting rid of bellends,fucking good men !!! belt up this is not a hobby
napoleon

The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism
According to Barbara Aho, Rosicrucians and Freemasons, who believe in British Israelism, have a plan to place one of their bloodline on the throne of the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. This positioning of a false messiah whom the world will worship as Christ has been carefully planned and executed over many centuries.
Theosophists consider him to be a Mahatma, Masters of the Ancient Wisdom or Adept. Helena Blavatsky said that he was one of her Masters of Wisdom and hinted that he had given her secret documents.
ipiccy_image - 2024-03-06T201633.669.jpg
professor oz
Saint Germain's spiritual title is said to be Lord of Civilization, and his task is the establishment of the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius.[53] He is said to telepathically influence people who are seen by him as being instrumental in bringing about the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius. Alice A. Bailey stated that "sometime after AD 2025," the Jesus, the Master Rakóczi (Saint Germain), Kuthumi, and others in the Spiritual Hierarchy would "externalise", i.e., descend from the spiritual worlds, and interact in visible tangible bodies on the Earth
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-24T224419.772.jpg
Some esoteric groups credit him with inspiring the Founding Fathers to draft the United States Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, as well as providing the design of the Great Seal of the United States.
taking orders of the wizard of oz is tight!!
He was known as the "Professor." Together with Franklin and Washington, he was a member of the committee selected by the Continental Congress in 1775 to create a design for the American Flag. The design he made was accepted by the committee and given to Betsy Ross to execute into the first model.

A year later, on July 4, 1776, this mysterious stranger, whose name nobody knew, suddenly appeared in Independence Hall and delivered a stirring address to the fearful men there gathered, who were wondering whether they should risk their lives as traitors by affixing their names to the memorable document which Thomas Jefferson wrote and of whose ideals Francis Bacon, founder of Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism,
Dd8rivZU8AAOZP_.jpg
anyone who was complicit on 911 is not a traitor ,a cult member yes ,after all the country was destined for the "terra" ceremony nothing is hidden you gullible apes ,and i have shown you the vehicle is rosicrucian and they made toys from the cult ceremony ,its not my fucking country either you cowardly fucking degenerates

“Tisha B’Av”, means the 9th day of the Jewish month of Av. Tisha B'Av is the day that Solomon’s temple destroyed in 586 BC, but astonishingly, also the second temple was destroyed on 9th Av 70 AD and It's the date of the destruction of the Twin Towers and the destruction of the 2 Jewish Temples happened on their equivalent of 9/11 these temples make solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con ,george lucas's zerubabel prophecy star wars
napoleon

i was outnumbered in the discord by hackers and veteran houseclowns i left them to build up the stageshow you watched for over a year before covaids hit thank god!! ,three and half years later the blatant disregard for toys made from 911 only adds weight to the retardation tactic the discord and the houseclowns use ,he should pull the plug on all you ,because after all toys from 911 is another level of fakeology that was not in anyones vocabulary then,and still no one i have encountered till tothis moment ,pull the plug ab they have had half a decade to deal with me ,and they still follow the same rules set by masons and hackers and truthers because controlled opposition will lose their pensions and other jobs on the gatekeeping websites ,which they have to they pay them to be here pull the plug on the jew bashers the judy wood gang the clues forum crew and non fakeologist blog users ,they have never produced one item
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T201950.686.jpg
download - 2022-05-06T104341.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-04-25T232755.336.jpg
pull the plug on the cointel discord .or find a fakeologist
amateur fucks
napoleon

just the same as blakes nebudchadnezzar spawning sadams entire story ,of reincarnating as nebudchadnezzzar
toppling solo-mans temple (twin towers) ,and sadam ended up looking like the wildman nebudchadnezzar ,even hid in hole
william-blake-nebuchadnezzar.jpg
Nebuchadnezzar is a colour monotype print with additions in ink and watercolour portraying the Old Testament Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II by the English poet, painter, and printmaker William Blake. Taken from the Book of Daniel, the legend of Nebuchadnezzar tells of a ruler who through hubris lost his mind and was reduced to animalistic madness[1] and eating "grass as oxen".[2]

According to the biographer Alexander Gilchrist (1828–1861), in Blake's print the viewer is faced with the "mad king crawling like a hunted beast into a den among the rocks; his tangled golden beard sweeping the ground, his nails like vultures' talons, and his wild eyes full of sullen terror.

They searched two sites, "Wolverine 1" and "Wolverine 2", outside the town of ad-Dawr, but did not find Saddam. A continued search between the two sites found Saddam hiding in a "spider hole"
deposed-iraqi-president-saddam-hussein-entered-and-left-his-underground-hiding-place-near-his-home-town-of-tikrit-through-this-small-hole-in-the-ground-in-ad-dwar-15-kilometers-southeast-of-tikrit-iraq-seen-monday-.jpg
Nebuchadnezzar was adapted from an earlier print in Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell this marriage of heaven and hell is babylon and new jerusalem in one ,
solo-mans temple the millenium fall-con heaven and hell combined
history-uncut-saddam-hussein-captured.jpg
can't even read this marvellous piece of fakeology ,honestly year 5 soon girls ,of me solving shit you can't
napoleon

the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. filter don’t get any easier than sadam hussein
watch and pay attention
lets give you girls something easy to understand
so with the understanding that the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. in the chamber of reflection ,rosicrucian in origin and spawned the childs book wizard of oz (ruby rosicrucians) 100 years later the theosophical alchemical journey manifests it’s self via frank l baums book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,
published in 1900, and was the first fantasy written by an American to enjoy an immediate success upon publication.
download - 2024-05-13T001758.732.jpg
download - 2024-05-13T001758.732.jpg (6.15 KiB) Viewed 477 times

so we shall assume everyone knows 911 and the theatre was all agreed upon in the 70s minimum,and also assume that self any respecting fakeologists understands ozma bin laden was invented for this in the same way the c.i.a put saddam in charge of babylon a new nebudchadnezzar to be blamed for the destruction of solomons temple recreating the whore of babylon , ground zero 911

ipiccy_image - 2024-02-25T160038.428.jpg
they knew they was gonna blame their asset sadam hussein ,and say he was responsible for the funding of 911 attacks in new york carried out by ozama bin laden ,put that through the george lucas v.i.t.r.i.o.l. psi fi filter before it can be put into the childs space opera taking all the rainbow and oz v.t.r.i.o.l. used to generate dorothy's journey to the theosphist new jerusalem
sadam hussein will now be filtered through the same process v.i.t.r.i.o.l. in the oz chamber of reflection v.i.t.r.i.o.l. beep boop beep beep …………..
awaiting character bio…………
sadam husseins name now becomes lando calrizzian
(land of oz) !! calrizzian ,sadam lookalike
so crafty george named him after the land of oz , with lando being admin for cloud city mirroring sadam being blamed for funding cloud city!!
with ruby slipper flying machines smh and a city the same shape as a twister called be-spin
you see how gullible you are , ive took 911 star wars and kubrick the wizard of oz of the houseclowns ,made it so you can't read the only honest 911 blog in town and made truthers in other channels lose their piece of mind
tumblr_prf6mfnEuq1w4t7wqo1_1280.jpg
big shout to the hackers masons and their talking heads ,fucking embarrassing you boys daily
napoleon