PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

President Barack Obama visited the construction site two months later and wrote, on a steel beam that would be hoisted to the top of the tower, the sentence "We remember, we rebuild, we come back stronger!"
joker-the-dark-knight-heath-ledger-movies-wallpaper-preview (1).jpg
The Mirror of Wisdom and the Invisible College
One of the mysterious Rosicrucian Manifestos was the 1618 Speculum Sophicum Rhodostauroticum, "The Mirror of the Wisdom of the Rosy Cross.” Thought to have been written by the German alchemist Daniel Mögling, it revealed the existence of the so-called Invisible College, a secret Rosicrucian society of scholars whose purpose was to transform the mystical notions such as alchemy and astronomy into the disciplines of experimental chemistry and observational astronomy.
1743955.jpg
A cryptic illustration in the text depicts the college as a building on wheels, symbolizing that the institution had no fixed abode – it was a meeting of minds, rather than an actual university – and above it, to the left, shines the new star of 1604 and the representation of Ophiuchus (the constellation of the serpent-bearer in which it appeared), the celestial sign that inspired the organization’s founding.
The Building of our Modern World
The psychological influence of the new star of 1604 seems to have been considerable. Those inspired by the Rosicrucian Manifestos laid the foundations of experimental science, biology, chemistry, and the modern understanding of the universe which led ultimately to the development of today’s technology. It’s even possible that the French Revolution, the modern Dutch monarchy, and even the creation of the United States may have been very different, or may not have happened at all, had Kepler's Supernova not occurred.
6bb13f37d6867776a220e180716e478a (1) (1).jpg
napoleon

hhkjhkjh.JPG
The original 7 World Trade Center was 47 stories tall, clad in red granite masonry, and occupied a trapezoidal footprint. An elevated walkway spanning Vesey Street connected the building to the World Trade Center plaza. The building was situated above a Consolidated Edison power substation, which imposed unique structural design constraints. When the building opened in 1987, Silverstein had difficulties attracting tenants.
iuoiio.JPG
Salomon Brothers signed a long-term lease in 1988 and became the anchor tenant of 7 WTC.
]
[/quote]Construction of the new 7 World Trade Center began in 2002 and was completed in 2006. The building is 52 stories tall (plus one underground floor), making it the 28th-tallest in New York.[2][3][4]
7_World_Trade_Center.jpg
7_World_Trade_Center.jpg (33.84 KiB) Viewed 191 times
It is built on a smaller footprint than the original, and is bounded by Greenwich, Vesey, Washington, and Barclay Streets on the east, south, west, and north, respectively. A small park across Greenwich Street occupies space that was part of the original building's footprint. The current building's design emphasizes safety, with a reinforced concrete core, wider stairways, and thicker fireproofing on steel columns. It also incorporates numerous green design features. The building was the first commercial office building in New York City to receive the U.S. Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
napoleon

Salomon Brothers, and 7 World Trade Center alternatively became known as the Salomon Brothers building.[27] Most of the three existing floors were removed as tenants continued to occupy other stories, and more than 350 tons (U.S.) of steel were added to construct three double-height trading floors.
WTC_Area_With_Building_Numbers_50dpi_contrast.jpg
ipiccy_image (48).jpg
Nine diesel generators were installed on the 5th floor as part of a backup power station.
download (31) (1).jpg
"Essentially, Salomon is constructing a building within a building – and it's an occupied building, which complicates the situation", said a district manager of Silverstein Properties.[27] According to Larry Silverstein, the unusual task was possible because it could allow "entire portions of floors to be removed without affecting the building's structural integrity, on the assumption that someone might need double-height floors."[27]
napoleon

The talk was about axes, scaffolds and the gibbet when suddenly a strong booming voice was heard and the speech began:

Gibbet! They may stretch our necks on all the gibbets in the land; they may turn every rock into a scaffold; every tree into a gallows; every horne into a grave, and yet the words of that parchment can never die! They may pour our blood on a thousand scaffolds, and yet from every drop that dyes the axe a new champion of freedom will spring into birth! The British King may blot out the stars of God from the sky, but he cannot blot out His words written on that parchment there. The works of God may perish: His words never!

The words of this declaration will live in the world long after our bones are dust. To the mechanic in his workshop they will speak hope: to the slave in the mines freedom: but to the coward kings, these words will speak in tones of warning they cannot choose but hear …

Sign that parchment! Sign, if the next moment the gibbet’s rope is about your neck! Sign, if the next minute this hall rings with the clash of falling axes! Sign, by all your hopes in life or death, as men, as husbands, as fathers, brothers, sign your names to the parchment, or be accursed forever! Sign, and not only for yourselves, but for all ages, for that parchment will be the textbook of freedom, the bible of the rights of man forever.

Nay, do not start and whisper with surprise! It is truth, your own hearts witness it: God proclaims it. Look at this strange band of exiles and outcasts, suddenly transformed into a people; a handful of men, weak in arms, but mighty in God-like faith; nay, look at your recent achievements, your Bunker Hill, your Lexington, and then tell me, if you can, that God has not given America to be free!

It is not given to our poor human intellect to climb to the skies, and to pierce the Council of the Almighty One.
But me thinks I stand among the awful clouds which veil the brightness of Jehovah’s throne.
Me thinks I see the recording Angel come trembling up to that throne and speak his dread message. ‘Father, the old world is baptized in blood. Father, look with one glance of Thine eternal eye, and behold evermore that terrible sight, man trodden beneath the oppressor’s feet, nations lost in blood, murder, and superstition, walking hand in hand over the graves of the victims, and not a single voice of hope to man!’
He stands there, the Angel, trembling with the record of human guilt. But hark! The voice of God speaks from out the awful cloud: ‘Let there be light again! Tell my people, the poor and oppressed to go out from the old world, from oppression and blood, and build My altar in the new.’

As I live, my friends, I believe that to be His voice! Yes, were my soul trembling on the verge of eternity, were this hand freezing in death, were this voice choking in the last struggle, I would still, with the last impulse of that soul, with the last wave of that hand, with the last gasp of that voice, implore you to remember this truth-God has given America to be free!

Yes, as I sank into the gloomy shadows of the grave, with my last faint whisper I would beg you to sign that parchment for the sake of those millions whose very breath is now hushed in intense expectation as they look up to you for the awful words: ‘You are free.’[/b][/b]

The unknown speaker fell exhausted into his seat. The delegates, carried away by his enthusiasm, rushed forward. John Hancock scarcely had time to pen his bold signature before the quill was grasped by another. It was done. The delegates turned to express their gratitude to the unknown speaker for his eloquent words. He was not there.
The identity of the stranger is not proven, the incident is preserved only in a rare old book. One needs only to go within for Truth; the embodiment perhaps irrelevant.
THE_WIZARD_OF_OZ-055.jpg
THE_WIZARD_OF_OZ-055.jpg
Most Holy Trinosophia, by Count St.Germain [1933], full text etext at ... He was on familiar and intimate terms with the crowned heads of Europe
ONE of the most mysterious characters in modern history is Saint-Germain, described by his friend Prince Karl von Hesse as “one of the greatest philosophers who ever lived, the friend of humanity, whose heart was concerned only with the happiness of others.” Intimate and counselor of Kings and Princes, nemesis of deceptive ministers, Rosicrucian, Mason, accredited Messenger of the Masters of Wisdom, he worked in Europe for more than a century, faithfully performing the difficult task which had been entrusted to him.

Eighteenth century Europe witnessed a constellation of remarkable spiritual men who laboured to ease human suffering, pointed to a regenerated human community, and played a central role in the transition from the regal notion, “L’Etat, c’est moi,” to the contemporary concept of nations. The Comte de Saint-Germain was the most mysterious and enigmatic figure among them. Though he was on familiar terms with most of the crowned heads of Europe, little was known of his own life. No date or place can be assigned to his birth, and his recorded death is almost certainly a fabrication. Though brilliant and accomplished, his origin and education are unknown. Ceaselessly moving among the important capitals of the day, his activities are largely hidden. H.P.Blavatsky suggests an intimate connection between Mesmer, Saint-Martin, Cagliostro and Saint-Germain and affirms that Saint-Germain “supervised the development of events” in the career of Mesmer and directed Cagliostro to assist him. The vast span of time in which Saint-Germain operated and the level at which he worked suggest that his vision and efforts are not bounded by any single locale or period.
Ageless, Ambidextrous, Alchemist, Musician, Artist Extraordinaire
Saint-Germain first appeared in Venice early in the century, looking about forty-five years of age, extremely handsome, with intense eyes and a charming manner. About 1760 Countess von Georgy met him at the court of Louis XV. Stunned to see the Count completely unchanged over fifty years, she asked if it were really he. The Count not only confirmed her guess, but related several incidents which the two alone would have known.
napoleon

I TURNED aside and noticed an immense palace
the base of which rested on clouds. Its mass was
composed of marble and its form was triangular.
Four tiers of columns were raised one above the
other. A golden ball topped the edifice. The first
tier of columns was white, the second black, the
third green and the last one a brilliant red.
SophiaMystical.jpg
I
intended, after having admired this work of
immortal artists, to return to the place of the altar,
0x0.jpg
the bird and the torch; I desired to study them
further.
They had disappeared and with my eyes I
was searching for them when the doors of the
palace opened. A venerable old man came forth
clad in a robe like mine, except that a golden sun
shone on his breast. His right hand held a green
branch, the other upheld a censer. A wooden chain
was about his neck and a pointed tiara like that of
Zoroaster covered his white head. He came toward
me, a benevolent smile on his lips. "Adore God"
said he to me in Persian. "It is He who sustained
thee in thy trials; His spirit was with thee. My son
invisible guide left me and I descended again. For
quite a long time I rolled through space; already
the earth spread out before my confused vision . . .
I could estimate how many minutes would pass
until I would be crushed on the rocks. But quick as
thought my guide darts down beside me, takes hold
of me, lifts me up again, and again lets me fall.
Finally he raises me with him to an immeasurable
distance. I saw globes revolve around me and
earths gravitate at my feet. Suddenly the genius
who bore me touched my eyes and I swooned. I
know not
how long I remained in this condition . When I
awoke I was lying on a luxurious cushion; the air I
breathed was saturated with the fragrance of
flowers ... A blue robe spangled with golden stars
had replaced my linen garment. A yellow altar
stood opposite me from which a pure flame
ascended having no other substance for its
alimentation than the altar itself Letters in black
were engraved at the base of the altar. A lighted
torch stood beside it, shining like the sun; hovering
above it was a bird with black feet, silvery body, a
red head, black wings and a golden neck. It was in
constant motion without however using its wings.
It could only fly when in the midst of the flames.
In its beak was a green branch; its name is

the name of the altar is

Altar, bird and torch are the symbol of all things.
Nothing can be done without them. They
themselves are all that is good and great. The name
of the torch is
3000.jpg
napoleon

ipiccy_image (43).jpg
Flammarion_Woodcut_Completed_copy.315190928_large1.jpg
napoleon

Mos Eisley is a spaceport town in the fictional Star Wars universe. Located on the planet Tatooine, it first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars, described by the character Obi-Wan Kenobi (played by Alec Guinness) as a "wretched hive of scum and villainy".
If we posit the equation that 'Luke = Dorothy', we can begin to unlock some of the parallels between the two characters.
Both Luke and Dorothy live with their aunt and uncle on a farm
They both are looking for something more. Luke wants to go to the Academy to fly things and likes to stare into the Binary Sunset and ponder such things. Dorothy states her deal when she sings Somewhere over the rainbow.
They each have complementary farmhands. Hunk, Zeke, and Hickory for Oz and C–3PO and R2-D2 respectively.
critics in 1977 claimed that Star Wars cribbed from earlier movies in a self-conscious, or even downright cynical, fashion. Derek Malcolm of The Guardian called it “an incredibly knowing movie” which “plays enough games to satisfy the most sophisticated”. Russell Davies in The Observer wrote of the fun people were having playing a “hunt-the-source game”. Alan Brien of the Sunday Times complained: “These movie references, somewhere between a pun and plagiarism, exist only to be recognised and then discarded”
star wars every shot was famous before you saw it
[/quote]Each has their world turn upside down. Dorothy's is literally thrown around by a tornado, and Luke's by the Vader's stormtroopers murdering his family (which was actually a call out osama parents burning to death,
The two characters also become surrounded by familiar companions.
Chewbacca steps in for the Cowardly Lion
C–3PO steps in for The Tin Man (and both enjoy some oil for their joints early in each film! "Thank the maker")
R2-D2 steps in for Toto. Both don't speak English and one could argue that R-TWO D TWO is a play on TO TO. or as in inception totem were home,as he uses that to separate dream from realuty,No-lens is tight

It is very important to bear in mind that the duo of R2 and C3PO were directly inspired by characters from The Hidden Fortress, so don't think Lucas is wholly copying from Oz.
It was noted film critic Roger Ebert who quickly noticed how Lucas had perhaps drawn inspiration from the 1939 film when he write in his 1977 review of what was then still called Star Wars:

"Star Wars" is a fairy tale, a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fiction. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz."

The Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine tatwin sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi jihadi(as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star)twin towers with onlookers dancing with israelis ewoks
tumblr_odvpjjYyuY1t1hpnwo2_500.gif
.When we first meet Luke Skywalker, he’s an orphaned farm boy with barely any friends, living with his Aunt B-eru and Uncle O-wen,(O.B) and wanting to join the Galactic Academy like all the other guys his age. You see, Luke didn’t become a space terrorist overnight
TRYRTY (1).jpg
Aleister Crowley was a early twentieth century magician. One of his less mentioned books, Magick in Theory and Practice, was first published, as far as I can tell, in 1929.
uiyuiu (1).jpg
It defines magick as “the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will…..Every intentional act is a Magical Act.” By this definition, every time we cause change to occur we are doing magic. But notice that capital “W” in will. The Will that Crowley is talking about is not merely the act of wanting and acting on those desires, it is our True Will, the will of our higher self which is in touch with the power of the universe. He continues: “A Man whose conscious will is at odds with his True Will is wasting his strength. He cannot hope to influence his environment efficiently…… A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.” power of the force
An amusing parallel is that when Darth Vader kills Obi-Wan Kenobi, only Kenobi's robes remain as his body has disappeared into the Force. When Dorothy accidentally kills the Wicked Witch of the West, only her robes too remain after the water is thrown on her
napoleon

killing osama
Using night-vision goggles green (power on the street had been cut off), the SEALs infiltrated the compound, killing anyone who put up resistance,
they literally went into the emerald city for ozma
photo_2023-05-16_17-35-21.jpg
photo_2023-05-16_17-35-21.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 233 times
dfgfggf.JPG
photo_2023-06-02_15-02-53.jpg
photo_2023-06-02_15-02-53.jpg (17.5 KiB) Viewed 233 times
napoleon

[/quote][/quote]
oiuiuioi (1).jpg
napoleon

and i did say were off to see the wizard
EeV4naaXoAATeMF (2).jpg
remember 911 was an innitiation
The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born
a total inversion of natural birth forced on you, what they call a starchild ,an alchemical birth of a saviour or messiah ,maybe as i say the inversion of what the fecking star wars franchise is about mi forgot your scared of my spaceship,after all the rosicrucians and rosencreutz black mirror origin ,is just a metaphor for his mythos ,erected the chamber 1409 monolith dimensions 1-4-9-,ergo the millenium hilton monolith is the looking glass for the future ,as kubrick shows all the way through 2001 ............

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order
(1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484.
and the monoliths dimensions are 149
David rain-Bowman is this chap Christian Rosenkreuz,he did get taken up and made an immortal starchild,in the french hotel room With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792 Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)
bowmans final resting place in 2001 is the rosicrucians chamber of reflection, this is j tobin plaza the 7 trade buildings were the walls of the tomb ,the koenig sphere is the illumination of the tomb.
and in 2001 bowman sees the film crew in 2001 ,the perfect kubrick show and dont tell,so kubrick did not hide shit ,he puts it in your face
the chamber of reflection ,star wars it's the cave, return to oz from lucas uses a mirrror and dorothy retreives ozma her alter from within.
junglings
kubrick even shows you the camera crew in bowmans visor ,kubrick was not an amateur ,the ultimate truth about 2001 space odyssey ,its all the under the supervision of oz ,psiriously hahahhaah

so what do you think that big black monolith in manhattan the millenium hilton hotel reflected ,rosencreutz tomb
The opening of Rosenkreuz's tomb is thought to be a way of referring to the cycles in nature and to cosmic events,hence the monolith from 2001 dimensions match the date the tomb was erected 1409 and 1-4-9, kubricks narrative of wizard of oz and rainbows plus his schema of using wizard of oz ,from 68 onwards ."My god, it's full of stars" is a phrase associated with a scene from the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey"
02542931-48e8-4bfe-acda-5412fa38f74b.gif
On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre, Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
------ape a planet-----
the twin tower complex was built to emulate ruby rosicrucians founder Christian Rosencreutz tomb ,all the 7 buildings that george lucas used to create the millenium fall-con spaceship were and are the walls etc and the doorway or mirror to see this alchemy was highlighted in 2001 a space odyssey ,when rain-bowman (rosicrucian oz schema and rainbows) when bowman enters the monolith on 2001 ,and where was the monolith on 2001 in a basin like neew york's counterpart the millenium hilton,not really to cerebral there.

The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born a new man. the rebirth of america relies on these fucks romantically named starchild, i call them fucks houseclowns ,maison entertainers liber oz fucksticks
hence oz schema on 911 ,because ozma will be blamed for 911,or his other name lucifer
Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel.

,which i am gonna take back that fella too,can't have gullible apes being fooled by the prettiest angel of all, no chance ladies were taking lucifer back too.

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484. and the monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9

everything from 911 was mirrored years before 24 ,20 ,and 18 years before the innitiation on 911,all mirrored
ipiccy_image (79).jpg
EeV4naaXoAATeMF (2).jpg