PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

just as they treat you like dorothy with fake fears trauma and films portraying oz schema ,thus the moment is sold the future land of inversion ,placing your suconscious there .

i use the latest version of dorothy after the shock treatment yes rey x to steal the the millenium fall-con our solo-mans temple and shoot os-iris or orion whatever your clestial tipple .
thus showing i understands all the magics and maybe even used a bit back on them

i long for the day the jokers pool scene gets compared with 2001 ,nolans got such a good eye
DapperNarrowClam-size_restricted.gif
he puts the the big gangs the catholics in purple magenta in the form of the joker sets him to rob solomons temple twice ,and after our bin bag wearing monolith joker springs up ,his henchmen cause the otherboys to mirror the statues from 2001
8a0acfb5-d051-4ac9-a223-9f05bc45d0f5.gif
and voila we have recreated the hotel at the end of 2001,doesnt mean much ,until you understand who oz is

or does it
photo_2023-04-26_19-04-15.jpg
well as i have said in the past they show the truth in their psi-neamtic equivalnt of solomons temple chamber reflection,usually what they want as the truth anyway ,that's the magickk part showing you exactly what they will try and fool you with ,in a cute angle xxx awwe so nice
the spaceship is a nono
napoleon

napoleon wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:04 am 911 was implanted years before it happened , the modern myth including all the imagery, amd when reading remember shanksville got a witch and a boulder,and a wand memorial ,so dont think oz schema is hard to fucking see.

star wars is is extrapolated from the sequence of events.
twins(one with a lightsaber) even the shining twins one was taller ,cloud city(new york after the collapse)cloud city destination after the deathstar blew up(twin towers) and land of oz looks like sadam ,ive already explained sadam declared himself nebudchadnezzar,ergo lucas uses this definative bad guy sadam gives him a lothario edge ,and he runs tibana gas mines or taliban gas mines (simple wordplay) and cloud city is a enormouse metal floating city looks like a twister, indicating oz schema ,ruby slipper spaceships in cloud city
QGRX41a.gif
,metaphorically thematically the next step after the collapse of the towers the twins go cloud city,blamed on ozma so will luke and leia meet a version of ozma ,will a sadam lookalike do called land of oz? suffice ????,real outcomes organised years in advance like finding sadam as the whipping boy for 911 is set in stone so it get's oz schema to disguise it ,land of oz calrissian ,spitting image of sadam, star wars shows all
unnamed (29).jpg
,a caveboy.farmboy loses his parents and sets out on new adventure (luke or ozama),ends up leading the rebels to destroy the deathstar(spherical twin towers) ,with r2d2(merrel lynch),leia(2nd tower),han solo(solomon building 7)left early and returned,chewbacca (toto),c3po is opEc backwards ,both have vaguely same job title,human cyborg relations ,then we have a jihad from the jedi's ,all warapped in oz schema .
Mercury) is the messenger of the gods. He is one of the few that has business in all three realms, the heavens, the earth, and the underworld. is associated with communication, writing, speech, mathematics, and knowledge. All the things you need to bring together abstract theories, formulae and divine power to manifest your monkey magick

inside the millenium fall-con (literal representation of the tower complex the 7 buildings that will collapse (two made of psi) ,c3po the tinman(opec - c3po)ends up in a sack (goldman sacks)
r2d2 is merrel lynch building blue dome at the heart of all the action ,, luke and leia,, luke has the antenna from the trade towers leia is the other tower no antenna or (light saber) the antenna was half the light saber the other half was a camera flash
if you were to stand in j tobin plaza at koenig sphere anytime before 911 and take a 360 picture and flatten it out , what you get is the outline of han solo,s spaceship the millennium falcon,plus his cockpit is represented as building 7!!!!!! carbonite block solo-han gets frozen in cloud city.
ipiccy_image (79).jpg
the Science and Art of causing Change to occur "artistocratic magic"
the masonic towers attacked by muslims turned into a spaceship ,
so the tell from kubrick was the star allignment from sep 11 ,you saw apeman and assumed we were witnessing evolution,no no that was tuesday mornin 2001 girls.
On April 3, 1968, two all-time greats of the science fiction genre, Planet of the Apes and 2001: A Space Odyssey,
al qa eda no no no ,ape ap la net
———ape ap la ——net——
---------al qa eda----------
------ape a planet-----
napoleon

WTC-Area-With-building-Numbers-Wikimedia-Commons-CMYK-WEB (3).jpg
download - 2020-03-04T153521.642.png
oiuiu.JPG
napoleon

heaths_joker_300x128.jpg
napoleon

hfdhffh.JPG
hfdhffh.jpg
MISS GULCH
That dog's a menace to the community. I'm
taking him to the sheriff and make sure he's
destroyed.

DOROTHY
Destroyed? Toto? Oh, you can't! You
mustn't! Auntie Em! Uncle Henry! You won't
let her, will you?

UNCLE HENRY
Of course we won't. Will we, Em?

DOROTHY
Please, Aunt Em, Toto didn't mean to. He
didn't know he was doing anything wrong.
I'm the one that ought to be punished. I
let him go in her garden. You can send me
to bed without supper --

MISS GULCH
If you don't hand over that dog, I'll bring
a damage suit that'll take your whole farm!
There's a law protecting folks against dogs
that bite!
SCARECROW
You promised us real things -- a real...
CS - Wizard - shooting past the Scarecrow at right - the Wizard reacts to
their demands - starts to speak -
SCARECROW
...brain!
TIN MAN o.s.
A real heart!
LION
Real courage. That's what we want.
WIZARD
You do? boys, you're aiming low. You not
only surprise, but you grieve me.
MS -- The Wizard speaks to Tin Man, Dorothy, Lion and the Scarecrow -- the
Wizard becomes eloquent -- steps closer to the Scarecrow --
WIZARD
Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a
very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous
creature that crawls on the earth -- or
slinks through slimy seas has a brain!
MCU -- Wizard -- shooting past the Scarecrow at right --
WIZARD
From the rock-bound coast of Maine to the
Sun.... oh - oh, no -- -- ah - Well, be
that as it may. Back where I come from we
have universities, seats of great learning
-- where men go to become great thinkers.
And when they come out, they think deep
thoughts -- and with no more brains than
you have.... But! They have one thing you
haven't got! A diploma!
MS -- The Wizard reaches back and obtains several diplomas -- selecting
one and presents it to the Scarecrow as Dorothy, Tin Man and the Lion look on --
WIZARD
Therefore, by virtue of the authority
vested in me by the Universitatus
Committeeatum e plurbis unum, I hereby
confer upon you the honorary degree of Th.D.
SCARECROW
Th.D.?
WIZARD
Yeah -- that...that's Dr. of Thinkology!
E pluribus unum
E pluribus unum (/iː ˈplɜːrɪbəs ˈuːnəm/ ee PLUR-ib-əs OO-nəm, Classical Latin: [eː ˈpluːrɪbʊs ˈuːnʊ̃], Latin pronunciation: [e ˈpluribus ˈunum]) – Latin for "Out of many, one"[1][2] (also translated as "One out of many"[3] or "One from many"[4]) – is a traditional motto of the United States, appearing on the Great Seal along with Annuit cœptis (Latin for "he approves the undertaking [lit. 'things undertaken']") and Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New order of the ages") which appear on the reverse of the Great Seal; its inclusion on the seal was approved in an act of the U.S. Congress in 1782.[2] While its status as national motto was for many years unofficial, E pluribus unum was still considered the de facto motto of the United States from its early history.[5] Eventually, the U.S. Congress passed an act in 1956 (H. J. Resolution 396), adopting "In God We Trust" as the official motto.[6]

That the phrase "E pluribus unum" has thirteen letters makes its use symbolic of the original Thirteen Colonies which rebelled against the rule of the Kingdom of Great Britain and became the first thirteen states, represented today as the thirteen stripes on the US flag.
thumb-1920-581706gfgfg.jpg
hfdhffh.JPG
hfdhffh.jpg
According to Richard S. Patterson and Richardson Dougall, Annuit cœptis (meaning "He favours our undertakings") and the other motto on the reverse of the Great Seal, Novus ordo seclorum (meaning "new order of the ages"), can both be traced to lines by the Roman poet Virgil. Annuit cœptis comes from the Aeneid, book IX, line 625, which reads, Iuppiter omnipotens, audacibus adnue coeptis.[10] It is a prayer by Ascanius, the son of the hero of the story, Aeneas, which translates to, "Jupiter Almighty, favour [my] bold undertakings", just before slaying an enemy warrior, Numanus.

The same language also occurred in an earlier poem of Virgil, the Georgics. In line I.40 of that work is the phrase "da facilem cursum atque audacibus annue cœptis". The line is addressed to Caesar Augustus and translates to "give [us] an easy path and nod at our audacious undertakings."
napoleon

are you not concerned how many fucks are scared of the wizard of oz ,truthers ahahahhahahahaah
413mZ0Ec.jpg
remember 911 was an innitiation
The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born
a total inversion of natural birth forced on you, what they call a starchild ,an alchemical birth of a saviour or messiah ,maybe as i say the inversion of what the fecking star wars franchise is about mi forgot your scared of my spaceship,after all the rosicrucians and rosencreutz black mirror origin ,is just a metaphor for his mythos ,erected the chamber 1409 monolith dimensions 1-4-9-,ergo the millenium hilton monolith is the looking glass for the future ,as kubrick shows all the way through 2001 ............

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order
(1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484.
and the monoliths dimensions are 149

david rain-bowman is this chap Christian Rosenkreuz,he did get taken up and made immortal becoming a houseclown,in the french hotel room With its stark white walls, luminous floor and ornate Renaissance decor fit for Louis XVI, the room is instantly recognisable
Louis XVI
Reign 10 May 1774 – 21 September 1792
Coronation 11 June 1775 Reims Cathedral
Predecessor Louis XV
Successor Louis XVII (as disputed King of France) Napoleon I (as Emperor) Louis XVIII (as de facto King of France)

bowmans final resting place in 2001 is the rosicrucians chamber of reflection
over the rain-bowman made it to the other side
especially with the royal arch and the french masonic hotel room at the end ,thats where rubae rosies got int masonry apparently
ipiccy_image (81).jpg
and bowman sees the film crew in 2001 ,the perfect kubrick show and dont tell,so kubrick did not hide shit ,just as lucas don't or No-lens
kubrick even shows you the camera crew in bowmans visor ,kubrick was not an amateur ,the ultimate truth about 2001 space odyssey ,its all the under the supervision of oz ,psiriously hahahhaah

so what do you think that big black mirror in manhattan the millenium hilton reflected ,rosencreutz tomb
The opening of Rosenkreuz's tomb is thought to be a way of referring to the cycles in nature and to cosmic events,hence the monolith from 2001 dimensions match the date the tomb was erected 1409 and 1-4-9, kubricks narrative of wizard of oz and rainbows plus his schema of using wizard of oz ,from 68 onwards ."My god, it's full of stars" is a phrase associated with a scene from the 1968 Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey"
ipiccy_image (84).jpg
the twin tower complex was built to emulate ruby rosicrucians founder Christian Rosencreutz tomb ,all the 7 buildings that george lucas used to create the millenium fall-con spaceship were and are the walls etc and the doorway or mirror to see this alchemy was highlighted in 2001 a space odyssey ,when rain-bowman (rosicrucian oz schema and rainbows) when bowman enters the monolith on 2001 ,and where was the monolith on 2001 in a basin like neew york's counterpart the millenium hilton,not really to cerebral there.

The Chamber of Reflection is an important symbol. It represents a womblike state, where the aspirant is to participate in his rebirth as an initiate, to indicate when the candidate emerges from the chamber, in the same manner as being born a new man. the rebirth of america relies on these fucks romantically named starchild, i call them fucks houseclowns ,maison entertainers liber oz fucksticks
hence oz schema on 911 ,because ozma will be blamed for 911

Christian Rosenkreuz, the putative founder of the group, who is now generally regarded as a fictional character rather than a real person. According to the books, Rosenkreuz was born in 1378 and lived for 106 years. After visiting the Middle East and North Africa in search of secret wisdom, he returned to Germany and organized the Rosicrucian order (1403). He erected a sanctuary (1409), where he was entombed after his death in 1484. and the monoliths dimensions are 1-4-9

like i say it all fits if you understand what cult was beihnd 911 , rocket men and cosmists
napoleon

clearly we see the rainbow messiah in a monolith on the rubae rosies emblem ,fucking imaginative from kubrick there ,the vision ahhahahahhahaha
hhjkjh (3).jpg
i can drag this out for three or four more years ladies ,do you really need that long to figure out who' a houseclown ?
pretty much everyone who think's they cant or should i say act's like can't explain 911 ,well i've done that tenfold have i not ?
ipiccy_image (68).jpg
In Masonic symbolism, the Rainbow appears as the sacred depiction of Lucifer, the Light Bearer, and it indicates his Brightness. On Masonic diplomas is inscribed the verse, "And God said. Let there be Light, and there was Light." In fact, the use of God's name here is a typical subterfuge whose true meaning in known only to the higher degrees of Freemasonry, the occult degrees, and is an example of the internal deception by which the occult degrees rule the fellow crafts. Lucifer in the true name of the being whom they worship as a god, is their mentor
download - 2020-04-23T092648.jpg
so why do you think the fucking idiots that followed the frauds into fakeologist have to ignore oz schema at 911 sites and the entire history of 911 and the wizard in the cave ozma,
so knock it on the head
napoleon

images - 2022-11-14T092650 (1).jpg
nestler_leia.jpg
napoleon

They entered the vault. It had seven sides and seven corners; each side was five feet wide and
eight feet high. The sun had never penetrated this tomb, but they claimed it was brilliantly
illuminated by a mysterious light . In the center was a circular altar.
photo_2023-05-31_20-00-20.jpg
In each of the
seven sides was a small door. When these doors were opened, they found a number of boxes
filled with books, secret instructions and a record of Rosenkreuz‟s life and travels. Then, they
moved the circular altar and lifted the heavy bronze plate beneath it. There in a miniature vault,
they found the body of Christian Rosenkreuz,
According to Livingstone, the founding of the Order of the Rosy Cross took place after
about three centuries of dormancy, and “as a result of pressure from the Catholic Inquisition to
suppress witchcraft. . . (Livingstone 2007:101, 104, 107).
oiuiuioi (1).jpg
1775 flag
"Little seems to have been known concerning this old gentleman; and in the materials from which this account is compiled, his name is not even once mentioned, for he is uniformly spoken of or referred to as 'the Professor.'
professor marvel oz to the gullible

That the phrase "E pluribus unum" has thirteen letters makes its use symbolic of the original Thirteen Colonies which rebelled against the rule of the Kingdom of Great Britain and became the first thirteen states, represented today as the thirteen stripes on the US flag.1776 oz made your new flag

Throughout his life, Francis Bacon's fondest hope was the, creation of a Utopia across the Atlantic, the realization of his "New Atlantis" in the form of a society of free men, governed by sages and scientists, in which his Freemasonic and Rosicrucian principles would govern the social, political and economic life of the new nation. It was for this reason why, as Lord Chancellor, he took such an active interest in the colonization of America, and why he sent his son to Virginia as one of the early colonists. For it was in America, through the pen of Thomas Paine and the writings of Thomas Jefferson, as well as through the revolutionary activities of his many Rosicrucian-Freemasonic followers, most prominent among whom were George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, that he hoped to create a new nation dedicated to his political philosophy.

In his Secret Destiny of America, Manly Hall, Bacon's most understanding modern scholar, refers to the appearance in America, prior to the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776, of a mysterious Rosicrucian philosopher, a strict vegetarian who ate only foods that grew above the ground, who was a friend and teacher of Franklin and Washington and who seemed to have played an important role in the founding of the new republic. Why most historians failed to mention him is a puzzle, for that he existed is a certainty.

He was known as the "Professor." Together with Franklin and Washington, he was a member of the committee selected by the Continental Congress in 1775 to create a design for the American Flag. The design he made was accepted by the committee and given to Betsy Ross to execute into the first model.

A year later, on July 4, 1776, this mysterious stranger, whose name nobody knew, suddenly appeared in Independence Hall and delivered a stirring address to the fearful men there gathered, who were wondering whether they should risk their lives as traitors by affixing their names to the memorable document which Thomas Jefferson wrote and of whose ideals Francis Bacon, founder of Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism, was the true originator.

"Little seems to have been known concerning this old gentleman; and in the materials from which this account is compiled, his name is not even once mentioned, for he is uniformly spoken of or referred to as 'the Professor.'

The Wizard reaches back and obtains several diplomas -- selecting
one and presents it to the Scarecrow as Dorothy, Tin Man and the Lion look on --
WIZARD
Therefore, by virtue of the authority
vested in me by the Universitatus
Committeeatum e plurbis unum, I hereby
confer upon you the honorary degree of Th.D.
SCARECROW
Th.D.?
WIZARD
Yeah -- that...that's Dr. of Thinkology!

professor marvel oz to the gullible
M3 (1).jpg
so do you understand you americans are in oz

In his admirable little treatise, "Our Flag," Robert Allen Campbell revives the details of an obscure, but most important, episode of American history—the designing of the Colonial flag of 1775. The account involves a mysterious man concerning whom no information is available other than that he was on familiar terms with both General Washington and Dr. Benjamin Franklin. The following description of him is taken from Campbell's treatise:

who made your flag

stranger who blew in ,called profesor

who made your declaration of independanec same cunt

you wonder oz schema is ignored
napoleon

One World Trade Center, also known as One World Trade, One WTC, and formerly the Freedom Tower (still sometimes used colloquially),[note 1] is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Designed by David Childs of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the United States, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, and the seventh-tallest in the world. The supertall structure has the same name as the North Tower of the original World Trade Center, which was destroyed in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. The new skyscraper stands on the northwest corner of the 16-acre (6.5 ha) World Trade Center site, on the site of the original 6 World Trade Center. It is bounded by West Street to the west, Vesey Street to the north, Fulton Street to the south, and Washington Street to the east.

The construction of below-ground utility relocations, footings, and foundations for the new building began on April 27, 2006. One World Trade Center became the tallest structure in New York City on April 30, 2012, when it surpassed the height of the Empire State Building. The tower's steel structure was topped out on August 30, 2012. On May 10, 2013, the final component of the skyscraper's spire was installed, making the building, including its spire, reach a total height of 1,776 feet