PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

https://www.are.na/block/7135989 In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal is degraded by acid. Sulfuric acid, or oil of vitriol, was used in the synthesis of the lapis philosophorum- the Philosopher’s Stone. One unique peoperty of sulfuric acid is the dissolution of metals- all except for gold, on which it has no effect.
The alchemical motto for vitriol is “Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem,” “Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying (purifying) you will find the hidden stone.” The motto originated in L’Azoth des Philosophes by the 15th Century alchemist Basilius Valentinus. http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2658 In Freemasonry, the motto is a common component of the symbolic “Chamber of reflection,” where a Mason contemplates and reflects on the nature of death. In both Freemasonry and Alchemy, the motto refers to a process of internal, spiritual purification.
"V.I.T.R.I.O.L. or V.I.T.R.I.O.L.U.M. Meaning;("visita interiora terrae, rectificandoque, invenies occultum lapidem", or "visit the interior of the earth, and purifying it, you will find the hidden stone." This is another way of saying " look within yourself for the truth".)"
8fdf5c82c6ad35120c3be8837e439c12.jpg
does anyone miss the irony of my topic literally being corrrect vitriol, but my topic is the one topic that will never be discussed by masons the table of contents in the chamber of reflection on sep 11 2001
different type of alchemy,planetary alchemy just as sirius though
In chemistry, vitriol is iron or copper sulfate salts and their derivative, sulfuric acid. The name comes from the Latin for “glassy,” after the resemblance of iron sulfate to shards of green glass. Vitriol is symbolized alchemically as the “green lion,” a poisonous substance that appears when metal sulphuric acid is added ,does not affect gold
ironic[
jkasjas.JPG
Rosicrucian degrees appeared in some French rites during the second half of the eighteenth century]Commonest in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the French Rite, and related jurisdictions, There is no specific list of contents, but it may contain either literally or in representation, such objects or images as a skull, a sickle or scythe, an hourglass, bread and water, sulphur, salt and a cockerel (symbolising mercury), a lantern or candle, or the acronym "V.I.T.R.I.O.L."

smj told us about fauci and scythe Fauci is an Italian surname. It is derived from the Sicilian word for "sickle", iv'e got the chicken or dorothy has,it lends it's self because they choose the names,and themes,tik tok tik tok the hourglass,times running out
shards of green glass,are not the emerald city ,turn back whilst you can,
shards of green glass are a sign your part of an experiment ,a oz rosicrucian chamber of reflection ,inverted is not the word mirrored is correct.

liber oz
but you can't
SophiaMystical.jpg
napoleon

so what story can you pretty easily make from going in a dark room with a fucking chicken,thinking internally reflecting as it were ,encountering alchemical reactions following the gold path all the way to the standing green shards then emerging to see all your friends in a new light ,what oz again

you reckon

you also recon the fucking retards that programmed your kids with mirroring of 911 in star wars using oz schema from 911 events were just following that rosicrucian way of using the philosophers stone ,another fecking chamber of reflection ,made famous by the wizard of oz 1939 ,theres no place like home

please remember that showing the philosophers stone is tight ,if you can find one!
ive found four ,robbed three temples ,
napoleon

[attachment=2]star-wars-rotj-1983---kenner-65back-c---see-threepio--c-3po--removable-limbs-p-image-428638-grande (2).jpg[/attachment]
images (54).jpg
images (55).jpg
images (55).jpg (13.77 KiB) Viewed 178 times
Attachments
star-wars-rotj-1983---kenner-65back-c---see-threepio--c-3po--removable-limbs-p-image-428638-grande (2).jpg
napoleon

uuiuhiu.JPG
photo_2023-06-04_15-37-31.jpg
photo_2023-06-04_15-37-31.jpg (10.1 KiB) Viewed 199 times
Let me see. I'm gonna learn all the professor's secrets. Only if I teach you how to read.
napoleon

tererert.JPG
iouiu.JPG
so coptic new year is sep11 2001
The word Coptic is derived from the ancient Greek word for Egyptian. Although they are primarily located in Egypt, they are also spread throughout neighbours Libya and Sudan.

so precise location of where sep 11 is relevant in a psi fi movie called 2001 a space odyssey depicting the millenium fall-con,and where or ozma will come
werwer.JPG
napoleon

The journey of a girl who dreams of traveling somewhere over the rainbow?🌈 Sounds strangely familiar. The story of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz actually shares many similarities with Rey’s story in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Dorothy’s main companion in this film is Toto, a dog that she befriends in Kansas. The protagonist then tries to save Toto from the hands of Miss Gulch. Rey’s main companion in her film is BB-8, a droid who finds her on her home in Jakku. She saves BB-8 from men who try to capture him and sell him
🌈Return to Oz was custom-made to become an ode to mind control. Based on L. Frank Baum’s The Land of Oz and Ozma of Oz (books 2 and 3 of the series), the Disney production added several key elements to the tale to make it about mind control. For instance, in the books, Dorothy is not sent to a psychiatric ward to get electroshocked.

Why was this unsettling bit added to the movie? Return to Oz follows the same basic script as several other movies used in mind control such Dorothy is being prepped for electroshock.

Dorothy, however, appears to be lucky. Right when Dr. Worley turned on the ECT machine, the power goes out. At this point, we are under the impression that Dorothy avoided being electroshocked due to a perfectly timed power outage. However, as the rest of the entire movie will clearly tell us, that is not the case. Dorothy did, unfortunately, get electroshocked, but it is subtly implied. In fact, the shock was so violent and intense that it caused her to dissociate from reality. The lights going out in the room symbolize her core personality going out. From this point on, Dorothy’s “adventures” actually represent her going through the motions of mind-control programming while being completely dissociated. What happens to Dorothy immediately after the blackout is relevant.
Dorothy’s alter persona appears out of nowhere to retrieve her.
we are now in oz fantasy a symbol of dissociation – the place where the mind escapes to in order to cope with trauma.

Another large comparison is the color scheme of both the protagonists’ homes. Following an incident with a tornado, the story of Dorothy takes viewers to the magical land of Oz. This is a colorful world outside of her home in Kansas. When Rey first travels outside of Jakku, she immediately notices the change in scenery, saying, “I didn’t know there was this much green in the whole galaxy.”

Walter Murch & Disney's Return to Oz gets a new documentary, ... Coppola and George Lucas (remember this, it will come into play later).
another homage to ozma programming

Roger Ebert noticed the differences and similarities between the two fantasy tales when Star Wars premiered in 1977.
“Star Wars is a fairy tale,” he wrote, “a fantasy, a legend, finding its roots in some of our most popular fictions. The golden robot, lion-faced space pilot, and insecure little computer on wheels must have been suggested by the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, and the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz.”

The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2

Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.

so now you understand what star wars is and why the spaceship is the trade towers ,why and how the buildings on sep 11 were personified ,into characters from oz

why it's accuracy of vision and sequencing of 911 was and had to be perfect
🌈Return to Oz

The movie begins where The Wizard of Ozleft off. Dorothy is in her room and keeps thinking about the magical Land of Oz. Auntie Em is concerned because she hasn’t been able to get a good night’s sleep. What does she do about this situation? She decides to bring her to a “therapist” who specializes in electroshocking his patients back to reason. That’s great parenting right there.

Before Dorothy leaves for the ward, she finds a key with the symbol for Oz. It represents the key to her core personality – her true self.

At the clinic, we see Dr. Worley holding the key. This represents him taking over her mind and becoming her MK handler.
Dr. Worley tells Dorothy “I know exactly what will cheer you up!” and presents to her his electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) machine.
Dr. Worley tells Dorothy that his machine has eyes and a mouth. This foretells the fact that this machine will become an actual character in the twisted world Oz – the world Dorothy will be taken to while dissociating.

While looking at the machine, Dorothy sees the reflection of another girl. The electroshock machine is the gateway to her alter persona – Ozma.
same way Ozama was created only this time awwe and shock from the star wars movies and toys ,a good terra-ist from following the force,

the Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi (as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star), each film in the original trilogy is another step in Luke’s descent into terrorism. By carefully looking for the same signs governments and scholars use to detect radicalization, we can witness Luke’s dark journey into religious fundamentalism and extremism happen before our very eyes.

When we first meet Luke Skywalker, he’s an orphaned farm boy with barely any friends, living with his Aunt and Uncle, and wanting to join the Galactic Academy like all the other guys his age. You see, Luke didn’t become a space terrorist overnight, but he did exhibit signs that would make him a prime candidate for terrorist recruiters. The process of radicalization, as described by Anthony Stahelski in the Journal of Homeland Security, notes terrorists tend to:

Come from families where the father is absent (check)
Have difficulty forming relationships outside the home (check)
Be attracted to groups offering acceptance and comradeship (checkmate)
Luke is just the kind of isolated disaffected young man that terror recruiters seek out.

Obi Wan — a religious fanatic with a history of looking for young boys to recruit and teach an extreme interpretation of the Force — is practically salivating when he stumbles upon Luke, knowing he’s found a prime candidate for radicalization. Stahelski notes terror groups place a focus on depluralization, stripping away the recruit’s membership from all groups and isolating them to increase their susceptibility to terrorist messaging. Within moments of meeting Luke, Obi-Wan tells Luke he must abandon his family and join him, going so far as telling a shocking lie that the Empire killed Luke’s father, hoping to inspire Luke to a life of jihad.
Shocked and confused by this onslaught of terrorist brainwashing, Luke hurries home only to find the charred corpses of his aunt and uncle. The Empire’s accidental harming of Luke’s Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen can be directly compared to the casualties of President Obama’s drone campaign, whose body count terrorists capitalize upon for recruitment. This is precisely what Obi-Wan does, preying upon Luke’s emotional state to take him under his spell and towards a life of extremism.or more blatantly osamas family

Obi-Wan whisks Luke off to Mos Eisley (ninevah) in zerubabel prophecy and mosul iraq today in reality ,m-i in both names
anyway using a Jedi mind trick to bypass security, knowing full well he likely appears on numerous terror no fly lists. After contracting a local drug smuggler for transportation, Obi-Wan and his newest Skywalker recruit are off. They are soon captured, however, and attempt an escape which culminates in a battle between Obi-Wan and Vader. During the fight, Obi-Wan notices Luke watching, and seeing an opportunity to fully inspire Luke to radicalize, says a Jedi prayer while committing suicide. Can you think of any other groups who try to inspire terrorism by yelling a prayer before a suicide attack?

Once Luke escapes and regroups with a terror sleeper cell, he joins them on an attack mission. As he nears his target, hearing Obi-Wan’s words in his mind, Luke closes his eyes, says a prayer and bombs a space station, killing everyone aboard. Young Skywalker has proven himself a quick study in the ways of armed religious extremism.
napoleon

lkjk.JPG
ffsdfd.JPG
oiuiu.JPG
napoleon

slakdjakldj.JPG
fdbdfbdfb.JPG
fbbff.JPG
napoleon

yes so as i said years ago if your truthers can't even discuss who made the miniatures on 911 or the chamber of reflection masonic ritual of 911,well then how on earth can anyone whos controlled even attempt to tell people what 911 ,and in ignoring the blog they give themselves away .

it's a sad state of affairs ,is it because it's solomans seal,or metatrons cube, heaven and earth in a meatphor ,zerubabel wasgiven the prophecy by arch angel,who shown the future temple to zerubabel ,in mos isley ,i mean mosul iraq ,ninevah ,id ignore the shit out of me if i was one of the shitbags

i mean the modern prophecy was star wars ,as i show
you aint throwing a religious nut under this bus ,or a masonic bent,the boogieman cleared the pathway but i aint landing am i im heading to see the wizard ,who controls your masonc asses

it is sad though ,for so long i kept saying a mason won't get the star wars gig ,but you thought you knew better

well i reckon i used solomons ring better than most ,no demons to be found ,just truthers who pretend
napoleon

watch rosencreutz wake up knock fuck out of that monolith and find a light saber before saving the fucking day ,you knew we heading to oz ,via v..t.r.i.o.l. ,green shards of emerald city
so this video got 12 hundred views because it's an autobiography of smashing up that box you live in

Although he is not mentioned in Craft Freemasonry, Zerubbabel is considered to be of great importance to a number of Masonic bodies. Within Holy Royal Arch freemasonry and Scottish Rite Freemasonry he is considered to be a ruling principal.

the receiver of an apocalypse in the seventh-century Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, also known as Sefer Zerubbabel. The prophecy contains messianic imagery and Zerubbabel is told the future of the city of Jerusalem.
all children who sat in awe of star wars got the 911 vision the foundation stone of the third temple.
sinnisterly ahead of time magick! you see why magentatainment has no enemies because this is not meant to be seen ,the truth community settled on oz for the 911 bad guy or explanation ,but you cannot synthesize the millenium fall-con

also called the Book of Zerubbabel or the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, is a medieval Hebrew[1] placed into the mouth of Zerubbabel, who laid the foundation of the Second Temple in the 6th century BCE.

this is in the american childs mind thanks to the metatrons agreed magick ,same shape as solomons seal a two triangle inverted star, as above so below in psinematic form ,using images from the illusion sold as entertainment ,
The biblical leader receivapocalypse written at the beginning of the 7th century CE in the style of biblical visions ipiccy_image (69).jpg(e.g. Daniel, Ezekiel) [es a revelatory vision outlining personalities and events associated with the restoration of Israel,(Star Wars) the End of Days, and the establishment of the Third Temple.

What is Nineveh called today? Nineveh - World History Encyclopedia Mosul, Iraq = Mos Eisley
Mosul, Iraq = Mos isley

Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: This angel is described as “another” angel. The word “another” or “allos” in Greek means “another of the same kind”. Another mighty angel translated “strong” is described in Revelation 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
i don't need to believe in demons or magic to show you the deception ,and i don't believe in magic or the wizard of oz
but you lot do clearly

liber oz girls