PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

ipiccy_image (39).jpg
ipiccy_image (40).jpg
ipiccy_image (38).jpg
shanksville crash site had a boulder put on top ,witch gets dorothy,s house on top of her.
you see on 911 they told the truth after 47 mins ozma was to blame,esoterically ofcourse
solo-mans temple is simply their way of showing truth using both eyes not one!!! both eyes? yes as above so below as within so without everything has a counterpart ,especially the bullshite we are expected to believe,or ignore!
cinema alchemy or magic is not invisible but sometimes its hard to catch , i,ll point to a few which should be easy for people to observe .
,lucas ,s turn is the best magic trick ever, at one point inside the millenium fall-con (literal representation of the tower complex the 7 buildings that will collapse (two made of psi) there is, toto(chewbacca) judys friend,,, the tinman(opec - c3po)ends up in a sack (goldman sacks)r2d2 merrel lynch building blue dome at the heart of all the action(christ) ,, luke and leia,, luke has the antenna from the trade towers leiea is the other tower no antenna or (light saber)and han solo sat in his cockpit which is building 7 the solo-man building, both returned for the finale,

2.03 we see han solo looking at towers with a blimp behind proclaiming off world is the future ,let that sink in
he played solo he sat in the solo-man building cockpit and he flew the millenium falcon our millenium fall-con

masonic towers turn cosmist and flew away

the millenium falcon spaceship is designed with so much magic and visual psychology story telling and it,s impact on society that admitting it,s existence as the alchemical vehicle for 911 and preconditioning children ,opens up such a door to a reality no houseclown can enter into having already taken the oath, star wars = 911 narrative and wizard of oz in space
lucas ,s turn is the best magic trick ever,the millenium fall-con became the ,millennium falcon , all 7 buildings made up the outline of our solo-mans temple ,

The Emerald Tablet is said to be a tablet of emerald or green stone inscribed with the secrets of the universe, clues in the despcription isnt it , well now you see why they had to blame osama for the 2001 space odyssey that was 911,oz again kubrick didn,t need oz in his 2001 space odyssey ,the journey implied it enough ,kubricks version of dorothy,s ruby slipper heel clicks,(the stargate smh)from bowman to the tin men heading for a giant tinman with a heart (jupiter), kubrick took you to oz ,star wars shown you 911 narrative and all the 911 imagery, covertly named him the wizard of oz, osama bin laden ,tim ozman ,agreed fiction ,
napoleon

kubrick initiated the pledge(2001 space odyssey) cosmism and masonry combining solomons seal in space aswell as an ape sat in a basin staring up at a monolith , he alludes to the toy spaceship in star wars and empire strikes back he knew the programming going on,thats why he calls george lucas the new ozma(ergo the official story is true (genius), and the chilling twins saying come and play with us danny in the shining is a tell,it is just a private joke-r about the toys from star wars,mind tricks dont work on me im a toydarian, no kidding
shining is wizard of oz shh
lucas called a species that didnt fall pray to the force mind control of a jedi a toydarian
The Cowardly Lion and Chewbacca, The Tin Woodsman and C–3PO (both enjoy some oil for their joints) and the unintelligible Toto and R2-D2 (Two-Two). And where Dorothy follows Toto when he runs away, Luke follows R2.D2
and that that’s how he came up with Luke’s friends and companions. Take one quick look at The Wizard of Oz, and you’ll find the exact same pattern in Dorothy’s companions of Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodsman and The Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and Luke’s last names are even conceptually similar, descriptive and evocative, rather than plain old boring ‘Smith’; Dorothy Gale, whose life is changed by a tornado, and Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars.

the wizard of oz in space using the hidden fortress narrative was not merely a narrative device ,the events of 911 set in a hidden fortress space ship.
ipiccy_image (41).jpg
Lucas, who was a Kurosawa fan at film school, has insisted Hidden Fortress was not his favourite of the director’s films. But, in an interview for the British Film Institute's 2001 DVD of Hidden Fortress, he recalled that “as I was beginning to write the screenplay and put it together, I remembered the one thing that had really struck me about Hidden Fortress and I was really intrigued by was the fact that the story was told from the lowest characters ...
ipiccy_image (42).jpg
Kurosawa tells the far-reaching epic tale of The Hidden Fortress through the eyes of two lowly peasants, Tahei and Matashichi. C-3PO and R2-D2, the focus of Star Wars for the majority of its opening act, can be seen as an analog for these characters. In a galaxy far, far away, the equivalent of peasants are droids.

While wandering through the wilderness, Tahei and Matashichi come across a battle-hardened samurai general named Makabe Rokurōta, played by Toshiro Mifune. As one might expect, the character of Obi-Wan Kenobi, a veteran of the Clone Wars and one of the galaxy’s last surviving Jedi, was based on Rokurōta.

Star Wars and The Hidden Fortress both revolve around princesses in danger, but, in both cases, the princess is the leader of a rebellion. In Star Wars, of course, this character is Leia Organa, played by the legendary Carrie Fisher. In The Hidden Fortress, it’s Princess Yuki, played by Misa Uehara.

lucas sold you twins heading to cloud city ,one lived in a cave blew up the deathstar amongst 650 more counterparts of 911 via ozmosis
In the climax of Star Wars, Ben Kenobi confronts his fallen apprentice, Darth Vader, on the Death Star in a follow-up to one of the greatest duels in Star Wars history, which took place in Revenge of the Sith. Similarly, in The Hidden Fortress, Rokurōta infiltrates the Yamana clan’s camp and duels with his own rival, Hyoe Tadokoro.
A video from the archives shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of 9/11. The incredible footage shows BBC reporter Jane Standley talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head. How did the BBC know that it was going to collapse? And why did they report the collapse when it is clearly standing in the background?
if your gullible enough to think jane stanley and the bbc was a mistake then you really shouldnt be reading this , but if you know why this particular breadcrumb or private joke-r is there because ive shown ya ...good for you

yes its solomons temple again where they tell you the truth ,as above so below !!
the hidden fortress ,the millenium fall-con
78d30ed8-97d1-4efc-a1aa-1d852bc0b8e9.gif
napoleon

Gas Panic!
Oasisgas panic
May 16, 2020
What tongueless ghost of sin crept through my curtains?
Sailing on a sea of sweat on a stormy night
I think he don't got a name but I can't be certain
And in me he starts to confide
That my family don't seem so familiar
And my enemies all know my name
And if you hear me tap on your window
Yer better get on yer knees and pray panic is on the way
My pulse pumps out a beat to the ghost dancer
My eyes are dead and my throat's like a black hole
And if there's a god would he give another chancer
An hour to sing for his soul
'Cause my family don't seem so familiar
And when you hear me tap on yer window
And when you hear me tap on yer window
Then you get on your knees and you better pray
And when you hear me tap on your window
Panic is on the way
Panic is on the way
Panic is on the way

juan_starwars.gif
napoleon

e60f946efe40f170dca5d13b78b3ff6f (1).jpg
thepresti (1).jpg
napoleon

f6f3f3c7db348645d02f41439709c041.jpg
EvZM2J6XAAod1Vx.jpg
yellow brick road is their pyramids and magicians isis ra el ,the magic behind all your countries,magentatainers
Athanasius-Kircher-Camera-obscura-d.jpg
see the tinmen do their naudet impression
napoleon

images - 2021-02-19T234421.609.jpg
images - 2021-02-19T234421.609.jpg (5.99 KiB) Viewed 304 times
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8 (5).jpg
i woder if the transit of jupiter between the twins castor and pollux from ground level matches the time between towers exploding ,and does it correlate to the monolith sending it,s signal to jupiter.
images - 2021-07-24T194419.201.jpg
images - 2021-07-24T194419.201.jpg (5.19 KiB) Viewed 304 times
napoleon

Aleister Crowley's primary occult numbers of 11, 93, 77, and 175 were the flight numbers of the four hijacked planes which were used in the September 11th 2001 mega ritual.
new-york-removebg-preview.png
new-york-removebg-preview.png (100.46 KiB) Viewed 298 times
The Radicalization of Luke Skywalker: A Jedi’s Path to Jihad

Star Wars films are actually the story of the radicalization of Luke Skywalker. From introducing him to us in A New Hope (as a simple farm boy gazing into the Tatooine sunset), to his eventual transformation into the radicalized insurgent of Return of the Jedi (as one who sets his own father’s corpse on fire and celebrates the successful bombing of the Death Star), each film in the original trilogy is another step in Luke’s descent into terrorism. By carefully looking for the same signs governments and scholars use to detect radicalization, we can witness Luke’s dark journey into religious fundamentalism and extremism happen before our very eyes.

When we first meet Luke Skywalker, he’s an orphaned farm boy with barely any friends, living with his Aunt and Uncle, and wanting to join the Galactic Academy like all the other guys his age. You see, Luke didn’t become a space terrorist overnight, but he did exhibit signs that would make him a prime candidate for terrorist recruiters. The process of radicalization, as described by Anthony Stahelski in the Journal of Homeland Security, notes terrorists tend to:

Come from families where the father is absent (check)
Have difficulty forming relationships outside the home (check)
Be attracted to groups offering acceptance and comradeship (checkmate)
Luke is just the kind of isolated disaffected young man that terror recruiters seek out.

Obi Wan — a religious fanatic with a history of looking for young boys to recruit and teach an extreme interpretation of the Force — is practically salivating when he stumbles upon Luke, knowing he’s found a prime candidate for radicalization. Stahelski notes terror groups place a focus on depluralization, stripping away the recruit’s membership from all groups and isolating them to increase their susceptibility to terrorist messaging. Within moments of meeting Luke, Obi-Wan tells Luke he must abandon his family and join him, going so far as telling a shocking lie that the Empire killed Luke’s father, hoping to inspire Luke to a life of jihad.

Shocked and confused by this onslaught of terrorist brainwashing, Luke hurries home only to find the charred corpses of his aunt and uncle. The Empire’s accidental harming of Luke’s Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen can be directly compared to the casualties of President Obama’s drone campaign, whose body count terrorists capitalize upon for recruitment. This is precisely what Obi-Wan does, preying upon Luke’s emotional state to take him under his spell and towards a life of extremism.
Obi-Wan whisks Luke off to Mos Eisley using a Jedi mind trick to bypass security, knowing full well he likely appears on numerous terror no fly lists. After contracting a local drug smuggler for transportation, Obi-Wan and his newest Skywalker recruit are off. They are soon captured, however, and attempt an escape which culminates in a battle between Obi-Wan and Vader. During the fight, Obi-Wan notices Luke watching, and seeing an opportunity to fully inspire Luke to radicalize, says a Jedi prayer while committing suicide. Can you think of any other groups who try to inspire terrorism by yelling a prayer before a suicide attack?
download - 2020-03-17T151236.jpg
Once Luke escapes and regroups with a terror sleeper cell, he joins them on an attack mission. As he nears his target, hearing Obi-Wan’s words in his mind, Luke closes his eyes, says a prayer and bombs a space station, killing everyone aboard. Young Skywalker has proven himself a quick study in the ways of armed religious extremism.
hhjj (1).jpg
IMAGINARY FRIEND WAS,NT CALLED TONY ,KUBRICK WAS SAYING
I ♡ NY ,DANNYS IMAGINARY FRIEND WAS AN INSIDE JOKE ABOUT THE OZ SCHEMA AND TOY PROGRAMMING FROM LUCAS ,

As the Empire Strikes Back begins, Obi-Wan appears to Luke as an apparition and gives him clear instructions on continuing his radicalization. Luke is ordered to travel overseas to receive training and religious instruction from Yoda, an extremist cleric who runs a Jedi madrasa on Dagobah.

Yoda accepts Luke into his religious “school,” teaching Luke Jedi fundamentalism and guerilla warfare. Like many extremist mullahs, Yoda demands total adherence to his strict interpretation of the Force and seeks to strip Luke of independent thinking. Yoda’s push to radicalize Luke, rob him of an identity, and instill obedience are apparent when at various points he instructs Luke to “Clear your mind of questions,” “Unlearn what you have learned” and, most grimly, “Do, or do not, there is no try.” The Jedi know it is imperative to force mindless devotion in warriors they recruit for their holy war. Armed with new combat training and cloaked in a hardline religious fervor, Luke leaves Dagobah, impatient to put his terror training to use.
In Return of the Jedi, we see a darker, hardened Luke, fittingly dressed in black and eager to use violence as a tool to enforce the twisted “judge, jury, executioner” value system of the Jedi. During a rescue mission, Luke exhibits their extremist binary worldview of “if you aren’t with us, you’re a viable military target” when he blows up Jabba’s barge, killing every man, woman, and child on board. Excited by so much bloodshed and mayhem, young Skywalker seeks to assassinate the Emperor and even his own father (!) if they won’t convert to Luke’s extremist interpretation of the Force. Luke enters the Death Star, hoping to gain martyrdom if he is killed. As Luke’s insurgent friends successfully bomb their target, Luke succeeds in killing the Emperor and, eventually, his own father. Luke’s path to radicalization is complete, his bloodlust sated … for now.
With Darth Vader the final casualty of Luke’s jihad, Obi-Wan and Yoda have succeeded in catching yet another young man in their web of Jedi extremism. As is now evident, Star Wars is clearly a cautionary tale of the dangers of radicalization, and how even a seemingly harmless young man who kept to himself on Tattooine can become the terrorist next door.

OUR INVERSION OF LUKE SKYWALKER INTO OSAMA BIN LADEN (ozma in baloon)VIA OZMOSIS MADE CHILDREN ACCEPT THE ABSURDITY OF A CAVEBOY DESTROYING A MASSIVE GREY MEGASTRUCTURE
new-york-removebg-preview.png
new-york-removebg-preview.png (100.46 KiB) Viewed 298 times
TONY

OZMOSIS
napoleon

download - 2021-07-20T183933.jpg
,and in one of the above videos i speeded up ohalloran in bed and its him looking up in horror ,invisible at normal speed as is the darth vader breathing.
hq720.jpg
......kubrick loved lucas wizard of oz ,it was after all the turn to kubricks pledge of 2001 being a space odyssey.
45cab49bbcba4ffa97b5e105bb8eb41c.jpg
here you can see wendy climb the yellow brick road ,and when the audio is slowed down you hear darth vaders breathing ,which is one of three sounds that are immortalised from star wars
napoleon

4c8f73b4394ae11f52e3d1c4a0dada29.jpg
Mauser Broomhandle carried by Han Solo. Of course,

broom lol
napoleon

what else gun would you expect ,
Lyrics
Slip inside the eye of your mind