PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

JJJKKK (5).jpg
JJJKKK (4).jpg
Ozma leads Dorothy to the Land of Oz – which represents the inner-psyche of the dissociated slave. Completely created and manipulated by the handler, Oz causes Dorothy to be a stranger in her own mind. The things she sees and perceives are a thoroughly distorted version of the reality lived by Dorothy at the mental institution.
Several clues indicate that, despite being in the Land of Oz, Dorothy is still physically in the mental institution. First, all of the people we see in the institution exist in the Land of Oz … as a crazy scary version as perceived by an MK slave who has dissociated. sleep well
Napoleon Wilson, [21/08/2022 11:37]
As Dorothy walks down the dark, scary hallways of the institution, we can hear “patients” screaming and lamenting. This place is nothing less than an MK ULTRA programming site. Mind control did not exist in the 19th century (the time period where the movie is set), and this entire part of the movie was added by Disney.

After being kept in isolation for a while, Dorothy is forcibly strapped to a bed.

Dorothy is taken to a room where the head doctor (aka head handler) is waiting with his ECT machine.

Dorothy is being prepped for electroshock.

Dorothy, however, appears to be lucky. Right when Dr. Worley turned on the ECT machine, the power goes out. At this point, we are under the impression that Dorothy avoided being electroshocked due to a perfectly timed power outage. However, as the rest of the entire movie will clearly tell us, that is not the case. Dorothy did, unfortunately, get electroshocked, but it is subtly implied. In fact, the shock was so violent and intense that it caused her to dissociate from reality. The lights going out in the room symbolize her core personality going out. From this point on, Dorothy’s “adventures” actually represent her going through the motions of mind-control programming while being completely dissociated. What happens to Dorothy immediately after the blackout is relevant.

Oz – The Land of Dissociation

judy woods energy wand represents this as her theory is verbal dissaociation .

Ozma leads Dorothy to the Land of Oz – which represents the inner-psyche of the dissociated slave. Completely created and manipulated by the handler, Oz causes Dorothy to be a stranger in her own mind. The things she sees and perceives are a thoroughly distorted version of the reality lived by Dorothy at the mental institution.
Several clues indicate that, despite being in the Land of Oz, Dorothy is still physically in the mental institution. First, all of the people we see in the institution exist in the Land of Oz … as a crazy scary version as perceived by an MK slave who has dissociated.

The head nurse of the institution becomes Mombi the evil witch in the land of Oz. The male nurse who tied down Dorothy to a bed is a “Wheeler” in Oz.
JJJKKK (1).jpg
Tik Tok, Dorothy’s lovable mechanical friend is actually the ECT machine. This implies that Dorothy was programmed in believing that the thing that is torturing her is a friend. That is the life of an MK slave.
napoleon

judys toto or co pilot john excelled with tech as a boy ,as a man he coiped the tricks of the wizard of oz film and managed to build a light saber ,
The return to oz has a wheeler that briefs dorothy ,same as tenet No-lens uses oz schema in all his films ,protagonist gets briefed by ........yes wheeler, palindromes are tight, the longer you stay in oz the harder it is to leave,
OZ is the fear personified – oz- climate change -oz 02-jfk-oz-wald-apollo13-oz c-o2 crisis ,oz-one layer ,ozama becomes osama, got to ask yourself will they use oz again to scare people ,ruby slippers for jack,gullible as fuck! ruby
why OZ narrative isused it also explains the big hermetic syringe in place of the millenium fall-con and why anything bad that happens to america on t.v. oops television is either done by Oz or one of the characters from there !!
tenet is inversion we get oz programming ha ,mask wearing . gun grabbing in fights .i dont wann ruin my vids , cant ruin tenet theres people whov seen it and dont know what its about . its finale is in an abandoned mine yellow in colour with agreenish mountain next to it ,emerald city? starts in kiev ,flying monkeys too ,only No-lens yellow brick in this film is gold from the future , imaginative isn,t he.

fake wars need the whole salute ,couldnt blame oz this time so we had a fake war there.i did say
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Well well Napoleon well done. :D
napoleon

nickw wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:48 pm Well well Napoleon well done. :D
thanks ,here 911 plane engines and directly below is from star wars conveniently raced by anakin(darothy vader) in the phantom menace 2 years ealier ozmosis gave the children enough time to become acquainted .
images - 2022-07-13T135756.331.jpg
images - 2022-07-13T135756.331.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 242 times
north-tower-elevator-winch-national-september-memorial-museum-new-york-city-united-states-america-197866187.jpg
transition-2.jpg
and above is judys dissasociation,i mean dustification, unfortunately judys magic pays well
napoleon

the magic happens in childrens brains ,and its well known ,its subliminal programming amongst other techniques ,this is a hundred and fifty year old study which arose from what could be classed as witchcraft ,,the bolstering of the lies comes from lodges, so i can understand at levels its gonna be hard to keep secret ,but making enquiring minds seem ,dare i say it ignorant of this preparation for events and cementing an inversion in a child is not secret ,the conditioning is well know ,is the masons and houseclowns ignorance of the 911 psi fi magic trick still acceptable on the basis of their oath ,or is it time for me to start a podcast
kubrick made the pledge ,lucas performed the turn ,september 11 2001 was a space odyssey and all returned into focus with that prestige, but the turn is off limits to discuss,every magician knows the rules
napoleon

as above so below literally,heres a hero from911 the red bandanna man
“They didn’t know his name. They didn’t know where he came from. But they knew their lives had been saved by the man in the red bandana. sounds like abaddan or “Apollyon” (Greek: ????????, Apollý?n) appear in the Bible as both a place of destruction and an archangel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit,His mother was joined on stage by Ling Young, one of the people Welles Crowther our hero led to safety. lucas apollyon vader abaddon killed younglings(children)
welles crowther he was the angel of the abyss and saved ling young,
both had the same birthday ofcourse they are counterparts ,which unsurprisingly was star wars premier may 1977
red bandanna man ,he,s abbaddon

i think the schema for the collapse of the twin towers is genius , the kessel run, lucas run lu-cas reverse cas-ul run , 12 par secs is a unit of time which is apt as the controlled demolition was a certain amount of time that needed, to be disguised with the i.lm. collapse , lucas never made a mistake thinking a par sec was a unit of distance,so everyone who thinks this is wrong ,ok ,ok ,thats all star wars fans by the way
just part of the private joke-r
Han Solo, piloting the Millennium Falcon, made the infamous cas-ul run)KESSEL) in slightly over 12 parsecs,allegory !!! for the psi-nema like judy using dissasociation beams for your peace of mind is as part of the trick ,magic is fun
if i was finding judy wood,s co pilot knowing the schema ,what would hutchenson look like,well thats simple isnt it han solo,s copilot was chewbacca ,and dorothys copilot was toto ,so then its a mix of these, lets take a look
Mayhew-Chewbacca11.jpg
Mayhew-Chewbacca11.jpg (11.64 KiB) Viewed 235 times
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (2).jpg
download - 2022-05-22T190746 (1).jpg

remember star wars is off limits they want you heading to OZ

napoleon

slide_5 (1).jpg
6c66c4c7165642eb2298f014c98780c4 (1).jpg
its all about looking at things from a certain point of view to steal obi wans favourite line ,
the only time i try and incorporate the stories of the day are when i find the primary source of the story,wether its dancing ewoks after the deathstar has been blown up by luke ,and we get dancing israelis after ozma blew up the towers,But the most famous story of Endor (second, of course, toReturn of the Jedi) involves Saul, the first King of Israel. Fearful that his kingship would be defeated, he visits a woman known as the Witch of Endor, and implores her to help
Attachments
images - 2022-09-01T171349.460.jpg
images - 2022-09-01T171349.460.jpg (6.16 KiB) Viewed 233 times
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

Whats the song played just above this comment 5:20 long sounds like tori amos?

Tik Tok, Dorothy’s lovable mechanical friend is actually the ECT machine. This implies that Dorothy was programmed in believing that the thing that is torturing her is a friend. That is the life of an MK slave."
nickw

Unread post by nickw »

"Don,t be a Sarlacc: Keep your trap shut"

Sarlacc Vs. Sandworm: Star Wars Vs. Dune Monster
https://fictionhorizon.com/sarlacc-vs-s ... e-monster/

i know much more about Duneworld than SWars. Maybe I,m like Ab ?

KiwiLeaks: They,re all in it together ...
viewtopic.php?p=19&hilit=abs#p19

{remember star wars is off limits they want you heading to OZ}

Oz also is australia, down near the forbidden zone of ant arctic a
'upside down world'
napoleon

shame there were no sand worms at ground zero
800x-wtc6_9-11_credit_u.s._navy_photo_by_chief_photographer_s_mate_eric_j._tilford.jpg
111420-1532336916.jpg
ipiccy_image (4).jpg
in reality the dust settled from the collapsing towers and soloman brothers building 7could see the holes ,in star wars solo-man gets frozen only to be thawed out ready to see the holes,sarlack pit (ozmosis)