PSI FI AND FANTASY

NASA lies - does that mean all things ball earth are up for debate?
napoleon

Re: PSI FI AND FANTASY

Unread post by napoleon »

something should have made you twig about 911 ,dustification from the wicked witch is one thing but shanksville take the prize for gullibilty,what crashed ...................looks like a wich crashed
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105639.072.jpg
you better hope to god the ruby roses don't shove their dicks down your throat more than they have you doing now by being good patriots
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T104944.550.jpg
ipiccy_image - 2024-02-18T105214.423.jpg
nope too late heres another cock
immigration is a hot topic
napoleon

weve done interstellar ,tenet ,the batmans ,inception ,blade runner ,back to the future ,2001 star wars and the shining ..................what else ,weve shown the vitriol in its raw form on with jfk and 911
we've done the bookcase with oz and mindcontrol books in interstellar ,aswell as the basic narrative of inception dream world destination oz ,how do we know it's oz ,the vaccine choice at the end plus the whining of wanting to get home from a dream
hallin oats
weirwrio.JPG
weve shown how mconnohey is the scarecrow with a diploma in nolans version of dorothys farm ,heading for a planet the same logo as dorothys key oz ,on this operation warpspeed
erweuy.JPG
and no offence but lockstep is what dorthy the scarecrow the tinman did walking up to meet the wizard
uyuy.JPG
and remember they only think you're mentally ill .it's me that can prove it

cell door is open just leave
napoleon

Capturerwererw.JPG
fkikfeifefkiff.JPG
covid cube logo in space from the tetragrammaton operation warpspeed indeed
6e38562f-c5c8-4e76-926a-89ace0b43dab.gif
scarecrow made it to oz ,remember oz is their yellow brick road to control ,so easy to cotrol because you think others would say something ,ahahhaahah
napoleon

Capturedsffsd.JPG
fgdfgf.JPG
woeiruweir.JPG
napoleon

ipiccy_image (26).jpg
the name warpspeed !!! ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does itthe name warpspeed !!! ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed
Although initially budgeted by Congress for about $10 billion in May 2020,[1] Operation Warp Speed had spent $12.4 billion by mid-December

the name warpspeed !!! ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it ,it does however fit the programming movies counterpart interstellar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstel ... expedition.
but it does fit the v.i.t.r.i.o.l. of the absuyrdity of a virus phage journey ,

What was Cooper's mission in Interstellar called? cooper is the scarecrow on our rosicrucian reflection of the upcoming warpspeed alegory,remember No-lens has been carrying the future narrative bat-on ,and he qualifies as he has a special wand (camera) i-max,
He michael caine enlists Cooper to pilot an exploratory spacecraft called the Endurance, equipped with two Ranger craft (ruby slippers) and one Lander craft carbon space bat (metaphor for covid graphene and batvirus visually anyway) with a crew of three scientists: Romilly, Doyle, and Brand's daughter Amelia. This is humanity's last chance; there are no more resources to mount another expedition.

climate change catastrophe ,lazarus mission ,the blackhole is the oz symbol ,dorothy stays at home this time ,aswell as all the actual covid graphics throughout the film ,yellow brick roads ,twisters the lot
ipiccy_image (54).jpg
Sars cov Oz,add a letter you get the scarecrow
Blistered feet,there’s your ruby slippers
Yellow brick road, yellow card reporting system
If I only had a brain the clots
If I only had a heart , miocarditisipiccy_image (27).jpg
i took you to oz

lose the munchkins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed
Although initially budgeted by Congress for about $10 billion in May 2020,[1] Operation Warp Speed had spent $12.4 billion by mid-December

the name warpspeed ,doesn't fit a humanitarian effort does it ,it does however fit the programming movies counterpart interstellar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstel ... expedition.
even in interstellar the missions are descriptive ..The Lazarus missions were launched by NASA, ten years before Cooper's departure from Earth. lazarus is rosencreuz the masonic wizard of oz ,it's his chamber the age of lazarus or comte st germaine starts 2025 by the way
ipiccy_image - 2023-11-13T170430.436.jpg
What was Cooper's mission in Interstellar called? cooper is the scarecrow on our rosicrucian reflection of the upcoming warpspeed alegorry,
He enlists Cooper to pilot an exploratory spacecraft called the Endurance, equipped with two Ranger craft and one Lander craft, with a crew of three scientists: Romilly, Doyle, and Brand's daughter Amelia. This is humanity's last chance; there are no more resources to mount another expedition.

(interstellar) is a work of genius and the scarecrow with a diploma piloting a spacebat "the lander"fecking batshaped carbon spaceship smh (covaids) into a psi fi nerds wet dream a black hole !!!!surrounded by a yellow brick road to a planet which is an oz logo ,destination oz on film ,in real life it was mind control lockstep Sars cov Oz,add a letter you get the scarecrow
Blistered feet,there’s your ruby slippers
Yellow brick road, yellow card reporting system
If I only had a brain the clots
If I only had a heart , miocarditis
napoleon

]
napoleon

napoleon

i must dash let me know when the fakeologist finds another fakeologist ,and not this backroom staff of paywall sites or masons with computer degrees ,areses !!!
ba5ed6d0c79c771f4469bda8e766bf9a.jpg
ba5ed6d0c79c771f4469bda8e766bf9a.jpg
takes 2 hours to search the blog ,fakeotube buffers ,and ab has not spoke to anyone legit in years ,imagine i was not here
napoleon

Cat:
There's an old cat saying, "It's better to live one hour as a tiger than a whole lifetime as a worm."

Rimmer:
There's an old human saying, "Who's ever heard of a worm skin rug?"
napoleon

MAY 23, 2023
A Mystery Buyer Just Paid $22.5 Million for a Ghost Town in the California Desert
Eagle Mountain has been largely empty since its mine closed down 40 years ago
Eagle Mountain, California, a ghost town situated about 90 minutes from Palm Springs, just landed a new owner.

According to documents obtained by SFGATE, a mystery buyer purchased the desert town for $22.5 million on April 17. All that was listed about the buyer was something called Ecology Mountain Holdings, an LLC with nothing but a Cerritos, California business address. The seller was an Ontario, California company called Eagle Mountain Acquisition LLC. An anonymous employee of the town’s former owner told the outlet that a “for sale” sign at Eagle Mountain’s entrance promised rock products and minerals to lure potential buyers.

]

The remains of the town include a few hundred abandoned structures that were former homes, businesses, and community centers. Hollywood has filmed several movies at Eagle Mountain including in a scene for Christopher Nolan’s Tenet which featured mechanical wreckage.

Eagle Mountain was formerly a company town for Kaiser Steel where about 4,000 residents lived just outside of Joshua Tree Nation Park. Most of the inhabitants worked for the mine in search of iron ore. It eventually shuttered in 1981 when Kaiser Steel Corporation’s board of directors announced it would begin phasing out the mine, which evicted the entire population in 1983. At the time The New York Times chronicled how the 23 seniors from the high school were forced to abandoned Eagle Mountain right after graduating.

After Kaiser Steel left, a low-security prison called the Eagle Mountain Community Correctional Facility opened in 1988 which housed 438 inmates serving time for parole violations and other nonviolent offenses. But in October 2003, a riot broke out between inmates where two men were killed and eight other were later charged with murder. That caused the prison to be shuttered.

Indeed, the ghost town in the California desert has continued to attract attention since its untimely end, and now the new buyer will leave another chapter in its more than 70-year history.
]

Battle Analysis
The Saga of OZ 77 in the Arab-Israeli War of 1973:
A Small Armor Unit’s Fight in a Large-Scale Combat Operation
by retired LTC Lee F. Kichen
The Arab-Israeli War of 1973,
1 otherwise known as the Yom Kippur War, began Oct. 6 with surprise attacks by
Egypt and Syria on the Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights, respectively. Israel’s survival hinged on the
outcome of its fight with Syria. The ensuing four-day fight was the largest tank battle since World War II.
It was not a fight between divisions or brigades separated by long ranges; for the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), it
was a series of short-range engagements fought by small units and, at times, individual tanks. IDF commanders
operated largely on their situational awareness rather than strict adherence to their superiors’ plans. With Israel
facing an immediate and perilous threat, the IDF’s culture allowed for the maximum degree of freedom of action
and command initiative.”2
The OZ (the Hebrew acronym for courage)strong 77th Armored Battalion, commanded by LTC (later BG) Avigdor
Kahalani, would conduct a classic area defense culminating with the Battle of the Valley of Tears. Despite
overwhelming odds, the fight Oct. 9 turned the tide of the Golan Heights Campaign in Israel’s favor.

TenetEndingExplainedRedVBlue-1024x576 (1)fdff (1).jpg
Three mudbrick arches that span a gateway are the world's oldest known arches made of this material. The gate, set on sloping earth ramparts, was constructed in the second millennium B.C. as a defense for the Canaanite city of Laish.
Dan10_detail (1).jpg
Dan (Hebrew: דן) is an ancient city mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, described as the northernmost city of the Kingdom of Israel,[1] and belonging to the tribe of Dan.

The city is identified with a tell located in Upper Galilee, northern Israel, known as Tel Dan (תל דן‎; "Mound of Dan") in Hebrew.
The Hebrew Bible states that prior to its conquest by the tribe of Dan the site was known as Laish with variant spellings within the Books of Joshua, Judges and Isaiah.[2] In Joshua 19:47 it is called Leshem, which means "jewel".
alchemy-emerald-tablet-of-hermes-trismegistus-plate-from-the-1609-edition-of-heinrich-khunrath-amphitheatrum-sapientiae-aeternae-on-the-rock-which-is-symbolic-of-the-alchemical-stone-is-the-text-of-the-famous-e (2).jpg